Chapter 3 – Ambush
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomris stopped looking at the man on the ground and felt something in his mind again.

"The bear is big and strong. The wooden door will not hold it. In two minutes, it is going to break down the door and enter the house. "Because it is too big, it cannot be entered from the window.

Tomoris took a deep breath and looked around his house.

He again felt something in his mind.

"If I use some nails to connect the door to the walls, I can delay the bear for more than five minutes."

Tomris took the nails close to the fireplace in a wooden box and started nailing the door to the wall. within thirty seconds.

He finished improving the door.

giving himself seven minutes to plan.

At that time, Tomris took a deep breath and looked at the man about to die on the ground, and then looked at the window. He whispered to himself.

"The bear tried to break down the door for three minutes." It hesitates after not being able to break the door. However, after some time, the smell of blood affects the bear, and in five minutes it breaks the door.

Tomris laughed a little and dropped the ax down and picked up the man on the ground and started carrying him to the window.

He holds the man by his legs and pushes the man, who is bleeding to death, outside.

He then picks up the dry wood he picked for the fire and starts nailing the window to block the view of the bear.

He does not have much time and can not do many things, but he smiles and nods.

He sits down in his chair and whispers.

"The bear He takes the man just outside of the house, close to the window. She takes him to her nest and eats it with her cubs. The bear is having a good night's sleep. The fool who tried to kill me is dead, and I will go to sleep. "

Tomris closes his eyes and smiles.

Tomris did not know for sure, but everything happened according to what he said.

Tomris is a smart young man with a genius for intelligence. Only if he knew that he was able to know what was happening before it even happened in the form of feelings and whispers to himself. He would be flabbergasted.

Tomris took a deep breath and looked outside. It was already dawn. He got up from his seat and started eating some dried elk meat.

finishing his breakfast. He puts some wood on the fire-place and sits close to it.

He needs to fix his window today. At the same time, He needs to hunt for food. His dried meat reserves will only last three to four days at the most.

"It is best if I prepare some small rabbit traps and scatter these traps."

Tomris thought.

He lives an ordinary life all alone. He does not meet with any people. He does not have a girlfriend or any interest other than staying still and waiting.

He is a mysterious man with some sort of alienation in his behavior.

He does not think about the past. By the morning, he had forgotten that a man attempted to break into his house and killed himself.

He has no interest in the past. Or the future. The only thing that interests him is the present.

Sky North Region - Sky Mountain Forest - Sky Mountain Forest East Border -

at the border of the East Sky Mountain Forest entrance. A small camp was set up.

There are about fifteen people in the camp. The fire was well lit and people were eating and talking with each other.

inside of a big red-colored tent. Three individuals stood up. There is a wooden table inside of the tent, and on the table is a map of the Sky North Forest. One of the three individuals was a woman, and the other two were male.

They were all middle-aged people with a determined look in their eyes.

At that time, The middle-aged woman with black hair and simple gray-colored leather clothes started speaking to the other two men in the room.

"I believe Axnar is not going to come back. "

She said, with some sort of anxious tone in her voice.

One of the middle-aged men with gray-hair and full black leather clothes and green eyes gave out a cold breath and slowly nodded.

"It seems like it."

The last man in the tent starts to talk after seeing that his friends are starting to get demoralized.

"I did not expect that to be our target." A young man living inside of the Sky North Mountain Forest has the ability to take down Axnar. "

The woman looked at the map after hearing the words of a thin-built, middle-aged man with black eyes.

"I am not sure. He may be on his way back to the tent with the corpse of the target. "

From the tone of the woman's voice, it can be seen that even she does not believe what she said at all.

1