Draft 1: Danmei
88 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Title: Lower your head. I'll cut it cleanly.

or

This Emperor is merciful. I kill swiftly. 

Couldn't think of a better one for now. Ideas?

Description:

Description:

Heavenly Dao Emperor Chu Tian Hu, One of the greatest Dao Emperor of the Forbidden Ten Realms was respected and feared by all.

However, as he was undergoing his greatest trial which was to severe the last of his inner demons, the treacherous Devil Dao Emperor, Wang Heng, disrupted his cultivation sending him to his oblivion.

But then he woke up, surrounded by unfamiliar walls of white and as he tried figuring out where he was, they call it 'Psychiatric Ward?'. What kind of mystical place is this?

Chu Tian Hu: Im the mighty Heavenly Dao Emperor Chu Tian Hu! How dare you mortals treat me this way!!!

Nurse 1: There he goes again. . .

Nurse 2: Yes. Yes. Your Majesty, Now drink your medicine.

Chu Tian Hu: I am not a fool! Wang Heng!

Psychiatrist Wang: Yes dear? Did you miss me?

Chu Tian Hu: Get me out of here!!!

Psychiatrist Wang: My dear Chu, If i didn't stop you then, I wouldn't have the power to push you down like this.

Chu Tian Hu: Wang Heng you lecherous BEAST!!!

4