My Love – A New Year and How Things End
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My love has begun to fade, My Love and I are not meant to be. He has went on with his life and I am gone from his mind. My soul and heart still long for his embrace, yet I find the strength of my feelings slowly fade as time covers all wounds.

I will always have a piece of my heart which belongs to him, but he will not accept it. For all the love in the world cannot force another to feel the same. He loves another, and I can only hope as always, that he lives a beautiful life with someone who truly loves and cherishes him. That is all I've ever hoped for him, I simply hoped that I would be that love.

Lovelorn, the pain of unrequited love. That is how I have felt for the past half year before messaging him once more. I sent him a message on new years day to wish him a beautiful life and new year and told him I would let him be with his love and no longer intrude on his life. I have had my closure, and can now only look to the future.

I will forever remember my first love, for his face appears instantly in my mind when I think of him. I can only let time fade this lovelorn feeling so I may open my heart to another one day. May you experience a love as strong as mine was, and find someone who will respect and cherish you as we all should our partners. May Lady Love and Lady Luck bless you all.

0