Chapter 2 – The flower
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I lied

It's summer and the sun is already falling, covering one half of the sky in orange and the other in blue. You can see a forest at the horizon, but you don't plan to go there today.

There you were, lying in the grass and thinking about the past and just generally enjoying the atmosphere. The grass was rustling in the light breeze and while the temperature wasn't perfect and more on the chilly side, it was a relaxing evening.

Then someone sat next to you. Kind of flustered at the sudden approach of a woman, you just kind of sit there, akwardly. She approached you first, so it was only right that she would be the one to start talking, if that even was her intention. And she actually does.

You talk for another minute or so, still not looking at her face, but for some reason, you don't feel that cold anymore, in fact, you feel a bit warm and start to sweat slightly.

So you stand up, mutter an almost silent excuse to the woman and proceed to leave, though not before taking a glance at her. Hmm, kind of pretty, might've asked her out if you weren't so introverted.

But oh well, the oppertunity gone and you already standing a bit too long, you actually leave this time.

No regrets.

She would've declined and possibly even disgusted.

There are still plenty of fish in the sea and it's not like love at first sight would ever last long.

Maybe you should've asked her name. Clumsy you.

So it's starting to get dark again. Same spot, same person. Not the same conversation.

This time, however, you actually managed to get her name. Hooray!

And from now on, everything is going to be great, you will have the perfect marriage, the perfect life, you will never be in financial trouble again or any trouble really, never ever again.

I think you're going a bit too fast there and- whatever, fuck you; live your life however you want

0