The Witch Eclipse
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

 

The Witch Eclipse

 

 1 

Chapter 1

“What happened? I didn’t die? I’m sure I was lying on my bed… or should I say deathbed? Ha..ha… well… I guess it’s better to die than to suffer more… now I can breathe but it still hurts… it feels like my flesh have been torn…And where really is this place? It looks so unfamiliar and so… disgusting.”

It was a place akin to a prison but way darker and colder than she had ever witnessed. She stared at the place where there was light, the light so far away that she can’t even see it whole. But it was enough to make her surroundings visible. She focused her eyes to be able to see. What she saw were chains and lots of dried blood.

‘‘I remember now… these… They look exactly the same as the ones in the game I once played. Though it is vivid, I can still remember some parts clearly. This is the place the villainess was kept by her family when she was young. Come to think of it… what was her name again? It started with EEc… oh it was Eclipse. Seems like I’ve become her now. Since I am in a game now…I’m pretty sure this is a novel and my life from now is going to be known as a story and who knows… there might also be a system … Speak of the devil there it is…”

A window appeared before her, floating in the air…

Name : Eclipse Page
Level : 3
Exp : 4/30
Age : 12
Status : Weakened, Bleeding, Starving
 
Stats
Health : 14/120
Mana : 00/19

“Ah… now that I see my status, I really am starving…and….’’

‘‘Heya MC, Nice to meet you!”

A black haired boy who looks to be around fourteen said to Eclipse.

‘‘Wha- Who are you? And where have you taken me?”, in a heated tone, she told the boy.

“Oh I’m not here to harm you I swear;; I’m something like the God? of this world?… Anyways, please call me Eden’’

“God? a God in a game like this? Then why did you take me here? Into this game?”

After a long silence, Eden said

“Wasn’t that your wish? To disappear? To DIE?” The blank atmosphere suddenly became horrifying. “But- I didn’t-” “No choices… It was YOU who gave up living.. YOU who want to die. Welp anyways, MC here are the instructions and some gifts. I even included some unique rank items since I’m so kind. See ya!”

“Wait-”

In a flash, she was back at the room she first was in. Eclipse couldn’t say anything. She didn’t have a say in this. She hated it.

“…Let’s check the gifts he said he gave me…”

She opened the inbox and said,

“Thank goodness this is the same as the interface of Love X Power…. That’s one hell of a cheesy name now that it’s old”

In the inbox, there was a Greater Heal Potion[UC], two Lesser Heal Potions[C], Bracelet of Manna[U], Dagger of Bloodthirst[U] and a letter.

“Uncommon and two common heals, a unique rank dagger and what is this a string of a bracelet?”

She looked at the item’s details. What it said was ‘Bracelet of Manna, Indestructible, If worn, the wearer will be not weakened due to hunger status and will not feel hunger. Eden’s note: Basically it makes food unneeded.’

Quickly, she wore the bracelet and said,

“Phew much better…It truly works wonders…Befitting to be a unique rank”

The sound of the steps which seem to be just on the other side of the wall broke the silence.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
0