1 – Is This A Dream? Or Is this Reality?
2.2k 6 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazuma-kun, if one day we'll get separated, remember that I will always find you and be together with you

Kazuma-kun. Please, don't forget me about me

Kazuma-kun...................


Today is the first day of April and Monday that is. You know what that means, it's school time. By the way, the name's Shinchirou Kazuma. Currently 16 and now I'm in my bed, thinking about that dream I had a while ago.

"Ugh. Lately, I'm having that same dream every night."

It's not that having a dream is bad. Did you know? Having a dream is pretty much healthy compared to the people who don't. But when you have the same dream for the past few days, I don't know if it's still healthy or not. 

I check my phone beside me to check the time and it shows "7:50 AM"

"Oh crap I'm late for school!" I quickly get out of my bed, go straight into the bathroom, wash my face, dressed up, take the bento box and the sandwich that my mom made and swiftly pedals my bike to the school.

"Dammit! I should've sleep earlier last night but there's a show that I looking forward to watch!"

 

*******

 

"I barely........ make it..... in time..... Ughhh, my feet hurts"

I am now in my seat, which is located beside the window, with my current self in a state of exhaustion. It's not a good idea to stay up late, especially when tomorrow's the first day of school. 

"Hey now, you look like you're a dog that's been taken in air a lot. Did something happened?"

A black-haired glasses guy came in front of my seat desk. His name is Shimada Kenji. He's my buddy since middle school. We've been hanging with each other since then. I also went to his house to play games with him. He's not good at crowds but once you get to know him, he's a pretty nice guy. 

"The reason I am like this is because of the anime you said that I need to watch last night. I woke up pretty late. But nevertheless, the anime was awesome."

"I told you so. It's one of the most anticipated anime this season. I like the part where the guy beats his enemies' asses when he was in a 1v5 situation. It was one of the most satisfying part in the series"

"I know right??? Everytime I remember that scene, it gives me goosebumps"

As you can see here, we both love animes. Well, my friend here is much of an otaku than I am. I remember the time when I visited his house and his room was filled with posters, figures, anime and game DVD, and manga books. It reeks of otaku but I ain't judging him. It's his hobby. What about me, you asked? Well, I watch animes and read mangas but I only watch and read what I like, unlike the other guy there. Oh, I also collected some books as one of my hobbies. That's why me and Kenji are in the same wavelength. 

Students, please go to the stage right now as we will be conducting our Opening Ceremony

A speaker from outside announced those words. We followed the instuctions as what the person in the speaker said. Every first of day of school, the school always conduct an Opening Ceremony and give their speech to all students. Usually it'll take an hour to finish the speech so we have no choice but to listen.

An hour later, we go back to our respective classes. Our teacher told us to introduce ourselves and all of my classmates, including me, has finished their introductions. Everything went smoothly without issues.

The classroom is filled with a loud but lively noises. I'm guessing they are now socializing with each other. Meanwhile, my friend goes in my desk once again to talk randomly and we were having a good time. But then, our teacher suddenly goes into our classroom with an unexpected announcement.

"Uh, some urgent has happened but today, you will be having a new classmate. Please come in and introduce yourself, Shinomiya"

As our teacher says that, a woman with a long, blonde hair follows the teacher's instructions.

"Nice to meet you everyone. My name is Shinomiya Mutsuki. Please take care of me"

After introducing herself in front of us, she politely bows.

Hm? Her face looks familiar. Have I seen her before?

Just as I was looking deep into my memory to see if I have seen her before, our eyes met with each other and then unexpectedly, she swiftly approached me and instantly hugged me very tightly.

"After all these years, I have finally found you Kazuma-kun"

Tears flowing in her face while uttering those words.

Eh?

What in the world just happened?

Is this a dream? Or is this reality?

37