9 – Takao Miyuki (Part 2)
627 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What greeted me down the stairs is my twin siblings, namely Hanako and Hinako.

 

"Ne ne, Nee-chan, when does Kazuma-niichan come play with us?" (Hanako)

"Yeah Nee-chan, when will Kazuma-niichan come?" (Hinako)

Usually, Kazuma-kun visits in our place to play with my siblings after school ended but something happened today. Should I go tell them that he's with another person?

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. I went to check to cause of it and coincidentally, it was a message from Kazuma.

He texted, "Sorry Nee-chan I can't come into your place today. Some urgent things that I need to do."

"Ne ne, Nee-chan, who was that? Is it Kazuma-niichan?" Hanako interrupted me while I was reading the message that Kazuma sent to me.

"Yes. he just told me that he can't come in to our place today"

When I told them the reason why Kazuma can't make it in our place, the twins shows a gloomy face

"Awww and I wanna play with him"

"Me too"

"How about the three of us play?"

In order to ease them up, I offer myself to be a playmate with them

""Really nee-chan???""

The twins gave me sparkling faces that could melt someone's heart.

"Oh sure, after we finish eating our dinner"

""Yeyyy!! Thank you nee-chan!""

"Oh, careful or we might end up falling the stairs" the two of them hugged me while in the stairs. I tried my best to hold tight to prevent from us falling down the stairs. I don't want that to happen

"Now, the two of you should go downstairs. Dinner will come soon and Mom is making our dinner tonight"

""Yes!""

Both of my siblings went downstairs as I told them that. I went into my went to undress myself and take a bath. It was a very long day today.

 

*********

After we ate our dinner, me and my siblings played a lot in my room until the two of my siblings are drained of their energy. I individually carried my siblings into their rooms and went downstairs to have a glass of water. A moments later, there was a sound of the door opening.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back dear"

My mom greeted back at the arrival of her husband, which is my dad.

"Oh, you're still awake, Miyuki"

"She was playing with her sister, dear. You know how energetic our children is"

As I was going to response my dad's question, Mom answered in my steed. As what she had said, children as young as my siblings tend to have more energy than me or my parents. They're still in their growth phase.

Mom and Dad seems to have fun talking with each other so I went and grab the glass of water and head back into my room and call it a day tonight.

13