17 – Between You And Me
157 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We made our way back to our room without any issues. By the time we arrived, it was already dark outside. I checked the time on the wall clock in our room and it reads "6 PM", telling me that it is, indeed, nighttime.

"Hey Kazuma-kun, should we go take a bath first before we eat?"

It was still quite early and we had some time before dinner. Since we were in a hot spring inn, it would be a shame to not take advantage of this opportunity. So, why not indulge ourselves?

"Yeah sure, we should take a bath first, but I don't know where the hot spring is though"

"But I do know where it is~" she stops in her tracks while saying those with a teasing tone.

"Please lead the way, Mutsuki-san" ughhh. I should be the one who will guide this beautiful girl but the reverse happens instead. 

She leads me to a brightly illuminated, narow corridor where I assume that's where the spring is located. As we were walking, we see an two empty space with a signage that says "Boys" and Girls". There, we promptly go to our separate ways to change for taking a bath.

 

*****

"Waaah! It looks so beautiful!" exclaimed Mutsuki in a joyful tone as she exposed her white, pristine skin. The bountiful fruit that was wrapped around with her white blanket only added to the sight, making it even more breathtaking. Although my lustful side was slowly rising, I managed to control it and appreciate her beauty in a respectful manner.

"Wow, I've seen these places in TV but visiting one in real life is a whole different experience"

As I approach the spring, I can feel the hot steam rising from its surface, and I can sense the heat emanating from it even before I dip my body in. The sky above is pitch black, but it is adorned with a multitude of tiny, sparkling stars, creating a breathtaking sight that adds to the serene atmosphere of the bathing experience.

"Is this your first time coming in a hot spring, Kazuma-kun?"

"If you don't include my family, then yes, it's my first time here"

Then, everything went silent for a moment.

"Heehee~ I'm glad that your first time was with with me~~"

Hey, don't make it sound like I've done something to you.

"A-Anyways, I have to wash myself up. You should go first Mutsuki" I make my way to the washing area without looking at her. It's because of her current appearance that I can't look at her straight.

"Shall I wash you, Kazuma-kun?"

Mutsuki proposed something to me that seems almost too tempting to accept - like a devil offering a deal. A phrase that would make any man go wild. I am unsure of how to react in this situation, as the allure of her offer is almost too much to bear.

"W-Wait a moment, Mutsuki! Don't you know our situation right now?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Don't you see??? A boy and a girl, alone in this place, let alone, the girl in question is in a very vulnerable state, that is, being half naked! Aren't you worried that you might get attacked by me?"

I tell her the reason while facing at the washing area without looking at her. I'm 

"Hmmm... but will you?" says Mutsuki, with a question that counters my question.

"N-No... I won't do that to you"

"Then, I believe in you Kazuma-kun!"

I couldn't believe how much this girl trusted me so easily. I couldn't help but react with a facepalm, astounded by her seemingly unbelievable response. She really needs to reevaluate her definition of "trust"

"Come hereee, Kazuma-kun! I'll wash your hair first!" her voice is as lively as she speaks to me from my back. Without hesitation, she grabs my head to her area in order for the washing process to start.

But what about my conse--- You know what? I think I need to relax and enjoy this vacation now that we are here.

I give up. This girl is way too energetic for her age.

"Hmm~ Hmm~ Hmm~ Let's start with washing your hair first~~ Ah, Kazuma-kun, could you please pass me the shower head and the shampoo?" 

I nodded, then take the things that Mutsuki requested and gave it to her. 

"Thank you~~ Now, shall we get started started?"

She turns the shower control on and warm, high pressurized water came out in the shower head. She showers all over my head in a gentle manner, seemingly knows what she's doing. Then, she shampooed my entired head and starts rubbing with her thin, slender fingers. 

"Ah, that feels so good..." I've never felt this feeling before, I can't help but let out weird and erotic noise.

"Do you like it?"

I shake my head up and down, signaling that the way she washes my head gives an indescribable feeling.

"Fufu~ I'm glad you like it~"

She is now gently scrubbing my back in a rhythmic motion, and I find myself completely immersed in the moment, unable to do anything else but enjoy the situation we are in.

"Your back is so wide and smooth, Kazuma-kun" commented Mutsuki while gently scrubbing my back. 

"I guess my Dad's genes was passed on to me"

"Your Dad has a back like yours too, Kazuma-kun?" she asks.

"Back in the day, when we used to take baths with Dad every day, he always wanted me to clean his back. I can still feel his big, wide, and smooth back every time I think about it," I began to reminisce, feeling a sense of nostalgia wash over me. Although I was now a teenager and we no longer did those things, remembering those moments made me grateful for having such a loving family.

"Hehhh. It sounds like you a beautiful family."

"Yeah. Even though sometimes they're annoying, but they're still my family and I love them."

"I also wanted to be part of your family too..."

"Did you say something?"

She was whispering something but I didn't heard what she's saying. 

"Nothing. Then, let's continue~~"

She continues her washing and eventually everything is done.

3