4. Happiness
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the reason that keep me alive. 

" A happiness "

But, do ya know that there are 2 kind of happiness?

That's True Happiness and Fake Happiness.

A True Happiness Will stand forever, Without limit. 

Ofc, the price for it is not cheap either and it is struggling to get that.

There are challenges, exams, rules, difficulties, pain, tragedy, and many others that Will test you in the name of character development. 

You need to be prepared sacrifice all you have, Your live, Your Body and Your soul.

This is applied for all people without exception.

Second, A Fake Happiness.

A happiness that only stand for a very short moment or even in an instant.

It need to be recharged and repeated in eternal loop. Because of that it's addictive.

It was so easy to get, no need to Struggle, no pain, no  challenge, no tragedy, and no development. 

It mostly only waste your time and have a dire consequences later.

It easy to get and cheap, very cheap that mostly you only need to pay with your free time to get them.

There is only 1 things you have to be prepared to be taken to get this kind of happiness.

That's your bright future.

0