Ashvallen and Moon – Forever
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The low light of the bedside table glowed in the dark room, casting shadows across the walls and along the items Moon and Ashvallen had collected during their stay at the Disaster’s Daughters’ fortress high in the mountains of Korea. A handmade flower vase they had made together, a small rug they had sewn, a few paintings they’d created both together and separately. These were their trappings of home. The results of months of isolation from the world. An isolation which had ended.

Minji and Akira and Saki and the others had all left for Japan earlier that morning, leaving only Ashvallen and Moon. Even the normal guards and members of the Daughters themselves were leaving to be replaced by a new group. It was a sea change which left them unsure what to do next. Moon still had several days of classes she wanted to finish and then she imagined they would take Minji and Akira up at taking teaching positions in Japan while she continued working on her degree and Ash tried to settle into her old body and new way of life in a world she knew precious little about.

Moon was nervous as she sat on the edge of the bed in nothing more than a lacy pair of nearly see-through pajamas. While Ashvallen had been in Minji’s body she’d felt strange about doing much more than petting and kissing. Looking at the woman she loved with her sister’s face had been more than a bit off-putting. Now, with Ash in her old body with her old face again (and a gorgeous body and face it was indeed, Moon mused wickedly) she wanted more. So very much more. She wasn’t sure, however, if Ash felt the same. What would she do if she didn’t? She imagined it would be awkward to say the least.

“I’m out!” Ash called, emerging from the bath with a towel around her slender, muscular form. “Honestly, if for no other reason, I’d stay in this world for you and the baths alone,” she grinned. Moon’s heart pounded in her chest as she sat nervously on the bed. It was time, she decided. It was time for their first night together as a real couple.

“W-Will you come here for a second?” Moon stammered.

“Hmm?” Ashvallen glanced over with a smile and nodded. “Sure!” She stepped closer and Moon stood up to meet her, wrapping her arms around Ashvallen’s slender waist.

“I want you,” Moon whispered, growing red with embarrassment. She’d never been so bold in her life and, although it felt strange, it was exhilarating. Awkwardly but earnestly she leaned forward, her lips meeting Ashvallen’s passionately. Ash kissed her back immediately and Moon thrilled at the smaller girl’s heated response. Moon’s heart pounded achingly in her chest as she slipped her tongue between Ash’s lips and into the hot depths of her mouth.

Moon’s hands traveled down Ash’s insanely toned body and cupped her small, pert butt, squeezing and pulling her closer. Their kiss lengthened and deepened. Moon’s nipples hardened into firm peaks beneath her nearly sheer pajamas, her head spun with desire. Finally their kiss broke, and Moon leaned her head forward, pressing her forehead against Ashvallen’s to keep her upright.

“I love you, Ash,” Moon whispered as Ashvallen planted kisses on her cheek. I love you so much and I need you so badly.”

“I love you, Moon,” Ashvallen replied breathlessly. “Take me, I’m yours.”

“And I’m yours,” Moon replied stepping back a pace and pulling the towel free, exposing Ashvallen’s body to her gaze. Her sister hadn’t been lying when she’d called Ashvallen’s body a Ferrari. Her muscles were taut and firm in the low light. Her breasts were small and pert with puffy pink nipples like lychees. Her taut, muscular belly descended toward her narrow hips toward a trimmed patch of hair at the confluence of her thighs the color of winter snow like the damp hair falling over her shoulders and down her muscular back. Ashvallen’s body was, truly, a super car.

Moon’s confidence of just a moment ago vanished like morning mist and she stepped back hesitantly, panic rising in her chest. Moon was probably in the best shape of her life but couldn’t come close to the chiseled perfection of the smaller girl. Her boobs were too big, her hips too wide, her belly still flabby and her butt was unimpressive to say the least.

“What’s the matter?” Ash closed the sudden distance between them instantly, bringing her hand up to Moon’s cheek with concern.

“I…I’m sorry,” Moon shook her head, trying and failing to put a smile on her face.

“Why are you sorry?” Ash’s deep purple eyes studied her face worriedly. “What’s wrong?”

“I- I’m not pretty,” Moon whimpered, eyes searching for a way to escape. “I’m flabby and fat and ugly and I-I…”

“Shhh,” Ash whispered, kissing her lips gently to quiet her before placing the other hand on her cheek, keeping her face still. “I know you won’t believe me. I know what it means to feel ugly.”

“Are you kidding me?” Moon sniffled, tears appearing in her eyes and dripping down her cheeks. “Have you seen your body? Have you seen yourself compared to me?”

“I…I don’t have my virginity to give you,” Ashvallen whispered, her eyes pained. “That was taken from me in the King’s dungeons when I was a child by the royal executioner and his lackeys. Each time I was captured they would strip away a bit more of my soul, tear away more and more of my dignity, and make me feel more disgusting. I did…things to stay alive. Each time I did I became uglier. Each time I emerged back into the daylight from my time in the dungeons I had lost more and more of myself until there wasn’t much left.” Moon stared at Ashvallen in horror and sadness.

“You made me feel pretty again. You are building me back, layer by layer. No one is perfect, Moon,” Ashvallen held her gaze with her own. “No one has the perfect body or the perfect soul or the perfect mind, but you are perfect for me, and I want to be perfect for you. I want to give to you what was only ever taken before. I…” Tears fell from Ash’s eyes as she struggled to form words. “I want to love the most perfect woman in the world for me and be loved by her in return.”

“Oh, Ash,” Moon wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and held her close. “I do love you. I love you more than anything in the world.” She kissed Ashvallen’s damp white hair and smiled as Ashvallen’s arms wrapped around her. Moon steadied her pounding heart and stepped back a pace, reaching up to undo the ties at her shoulders and letting the pajamas fall to the ground, leaving her naked and exposed in front of Ashvallen.

“You can have all of me, Ash,” Moon whispered. “I’m yours.”

“I love you, Moon,” Ashvallen replied, stepping forward once again and kissing Moon’s lips deeply. Moon thrilled at the warmth of Ashvallen’s skin on hers, the press of her hardening nipples against her skin and returned the kiss gratefully, deeply, completely. Ashvallen’s tongue slipped once more into Moon’s mouth to dance over her own. Ash’s fingers played down her back to rest on the gentle swell of her butt. Moon’s own fingers splayed over Ashvallen’s pert backside and pulled her closer than before, as if trying to become one person.

“Oh!” Moon gasped as she stepped back a step too far and collapsed to the bed, Ashvallen falling onto her. “We were closer to the bed than I thought,” Moon giggled. Ashvallen smiled and kissed her once again, her hands gliding over Moon’s sides and hips.

“I love you,” Ashvallen repeated, brushing her lips against Moon’s.

“I love you, too,” Moon answered, running her fingers over Ash’s back tenderly. Their kiss became more desperate, their bodies heating up with desire and longing. Wants and needs neither had ever felt before coursed through them, each other’s touch seemingly lighting their skin on fire with the slightest glancing brush. Ash kissed along the line of Moon’s chin and down over the tender skin of her neck to her shoulder. Ash’s pale hair fell across Moon as she traced the swell of Moon’s breast before taking her straining cherry-colored nipple in her mouth. Brushing her teeth over the swelling bud tantalizingly Ash sucked Moon’s peak into her mouth.

Moon gasped and arched her back as Ash licked and sucked on her skin. Moon’s body was on fire, a roiling eruption began to build in her belly, rising further with her body temperature. Her thoughts splintered and scattered, replaced with a primal urge to touch the girl she loved and to be touched in return. Ash’s tongue played over Moon’s aching nipple and the heat in Moon’s belly responded, the coals of lust, desire and need blazing into a smoldering flame centered in her lower belly.

Ash’s tongue and lips kissed between the valley of Moon’s breast to tease and suckle on her other breast, teasing her nipple until moving over the swell of her breast and onto her belly, leaving her nipples aching to match the need growing through Moon’s quickly over-heating body. Moon began to moan deep in her throat, Ash’s lips and tongue and teeth leaving trails of molten fire on her skin as she kissed over her belly, moving slowly, teasingly down to where the smoldering flame was becoming a raging inferno.

Ash’s nails played over Moon’s sides and then hips, leaving faint red trails in her pale skin. Moon wrapped the fingers of one hand in Ash’s wintry hair while the other hand caressed and then grabbed one of her aching breasts desperately, squeezing her swollen nipple between her fingers. Sounds of need and desire seemed torn from her throat, whimpers and moans she barely recognized as coming from her. Noises she’d never made before, wants she’d never experienced.

Ash’s tongue dipped onto her lower body and Moon’s gasps became whimpers, she caught her lower lip between her teeth to try to quiet her voice but as Ash’s lips brushed over the soft hair at the apex of her thighs Moon gasped squeezing her breast harder, the hand tangled in Ash’s hair searching for some purchase to keep her from floating away in the heat of the moment.

“Oh, Ash,” Moon whimpered. The smaller girl kissed her upper thighs, nibbling gently on the sensitive skin and Moon’s body reacted on its own, the dam of her desire broke and began to leak from her swollen sex in a steady trickle. Moon gasped desperately as Ash gently spread her swollen lips, exposing her to the smaller girl’s tender, clumsy ministrations. Ash leaned forward, taking Moon’s swollen clit between her lips as one of her slender fingers dipped into Moon’s body, pressing past her wet entrance into Moon’s hot body.

Moon gasped in shock as feelings she’d never imagined possible raged through her like a storm. Ash’s tongue lapping at the swollen bud of her clit caused her body to jump and quiver with each lick, the nerve endings sending electric shocks through her while the sudden intrusion of Ash’s finger inside her made Moon’s hips move on their own, slowly revolving and grinding against the intruding digit, desperate to pull it deeper inside. Ash slipped a second finger into Moon’s tight opening, hooking the fingers inside her to brush against the walls of her entrance, causing Moon’s hips to thrust more desperately.

“You taste so wonderful, Moon,” Ash whispered, licking her swollen clit teasingly, making Moon’s entire body jerk in response.

“I want to taste you, too,” Moon whimpered. “I want you, Ash.” With a preternatural grave and dexterity Ash moved her body until her thighs straddled Moon’s head, her tongue barely pausing. Moon reached both hands up to cup Ash’s butt, each palm nearly covering the entirety of the smaller girl’s cheek. She raised her head and pulled Ash’s body down simultaneously, her seeking tongue quickly finding Ash’s glistening slit and diving inside. Ash groaned with desire as Moon’s tongue plunged into her depths.

Moon had never tasted anything like Ash. A sweet, salty, earthy taste that caused the butterflies in her belly to take flight and the fire to rise up into a raging inferno. Moon pushed her tongue as deep into Ashvallen’s body as it could go, her chin rubbing against the smaller girl’s swollen clit, fingers digging into the skin of Ash’s tight butt. Ash’s hips began to grind in time with Moon’s as the only sounds in the room became the labored breathing and desperate moans of lust and desire.

“Oh, no,” Moon whimpered as the fire within her belly became unbearable. The trickle from the dam of her lust became a torrent, then a flood, then the dam burst, and Moon’s body was consumed by the torrent. The first orgasm washed over her like a tsunami, her vision going white. She grabbed ahold of Ash’s firm cheeks to keep from being washed away, dully aware Ash was shaking as well. As soon as the first wave had crested and begun to subside a second and then third wave quickly followed, nearly drowning her. Moon hung on to Ash’s quivering body for support as the muscles in her neck tensed.

The third wave subsided, and Moon collapsed back onto the bed, her eyes closed, body shaking. Ash had collapsed on top of her, their bodies entwined and sweaty in the cool darkness of the room. Moon’s body shook from the force of her slowly subsiding orgasm. She had never experienced anything even remotely close to what had just happened and, in fact, had never imagined the experience was even possible. It was erotic and beautiful and primal and sensuous all at the same time and her emotions quickly overwhelmed her. Tears ran from her eyes, down her cheeks and ears to fall onto the cool pillow beneath her head.

“That was so amazing,” Moon whispered, putting her hands over her eyes to stem the flow of her emotions. “You were so amazing.”

“There are no words,” Ash whispered in the soft light, her breath ragged. “I…I didn’t know this feeling was even possible. I love you, Moon. I will always love you.”

“I love you, Ashvallen,” Moon replied. She felt Ash’s weight leave her body and then the smaller girl’s arms were around her waist, her head on Moon’s breast.

“I want to hold you forever,” Ash whispered, kissing Moon’s breast gently.

“Yes,” Moon ran her hand through Ash’s hair, eyes still closed as the aftershocks of her orgasm pulsed within her. “Forever.”

2