Miss Song’s Home for Wayward Kemonomimis – Heat Part Two
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Your kitten has a very pretty color, Sora,” Sayuri marveled, sliding the tip of one finger down the length of Sora’s exposed slit.

“Y-You don’t have to, uh, describe things s-so much,” Sora protested, jumping slightly as Sayuri’s finger dipped into her entrance before slipping upward once more. Sora’s butt jumped again as Sayuri’s finger swept over her exposed clit, causing the flames flickering from the space in her belly where the Heat lived to spiral higher through her body like wood being thrown on a campfire sending embers and sparks cascading into the night sky.

“Life mate Sora has such lovely pink nipples,” Sayuri murmured, lowering her head to Sora’s aching tips and licking one hesitantly. Her fingers continued to slide up and down along Sora’s wet slit, rubbing her clit as they reached the top while dipping into Sora’s body when they reached the bottom. Sora captured her lower lip in her teeth as soft moans were drawn from her throat.

Sayuri bent further down until her hair was laying across Sora’s neck like a shawl and licked Sora’s nipple hesitantly at first. Sora’s moans turned to whimpers as Sayuri adjusted her hand slightly, pressing first one and then a second finger into Sora’s over-heated body, rubbing her clit up and down with the palm of her hand.

In no time the Heat burning in Sora’s belly turned to a volcano, spilling rivers of molten pleasure to all parts of Sora’s small frame. Sora ran her hands through Sayuri’s hair frantically, searching for some purchase as her body floated adrift in the raging sea of pleasure. An anchor she needed to find her way back to herself should the pleasure wash her away completely.

Sayuri’s fingers pressed in and out of her rhythmically, drenched in the juice flowing freely from Sora’s kitten. Sayuri’s mouth closed tightly on Sora’s bud, her tongue teasing her nipple before running her teeth over the tingling skin. Sora’s eyes closed tightly, and her breathing became ragged. Her entire existence contracted until she was nothing but a ball of tingling feelings all centered on the Heat in her belly.

As Sayuri’s hand continued to rub her clit and slide in and out of her Sora felt the Heat growing, the volcano in her belly threatening to give way. Fear mixed with desperation and need until the Heat blossomed like a fiery rose and exploded. Her gasps became whimpers and her body arched against Sayuri’s touch, the magma racing through her, drowning her. Sora’s body tensed even further, her muscles taught and straining as the Heat consumed her.

For long moments Sora drifted amidst the flames as the Heat roiled inside, carrying her along on its currents. She was afraid for a moment she would lose herself amid the fires consuming her body. Slowly, though, the orgasm consuming her receded enough for her to regain herself. Her eyes flickered open to find Sayuri staring at her with concern.

“Is life mate Sora ok?” Sayuri asked, blinking at her.

“Y-Yes,” Sora nodded through trembling lips. She was very much ok. Still, though, even despite her orgasm she felt the roiling Heat inside her. A living beast threatening to overwhelm and consume her at any moment.

“Sayuri is very happy!” The girl grinned. “Sayuri knows when the Heat first came for her she was ready to fight it! She was all ‘WAHHHHH!!!!” and then “UNHHH!” But it was impossible to- “

“More,” Sora whispered.

“More?” Sayuri cocked her head to the side curiously.

“More!” Sora growled, teeth flashing as the need built once more inside her.

“O-Oh, uhm…” Sayuri looked slightly concerned. “Sayuri is hap- “

“Please! Now!” Sora rolled over deftly and lifted her butt toward Sayuri, wiggling her hind end, her tail twitching.

“S-Sayuri is hap- “ Sayuri began again before Sora turned her head, ears back against in her head, eyes pleading and desperate. “O-Oh…uh…okie!” Sayuri muttered nervously. Sayuri climbed to her knees and slipped two fingers back inside Sora’s body.

Wetness glistened on Sora’s butt and thighs, running down her skin as Sayuri’s fingers pressed into her. Without waiting Sora began to move her hips back and forth, drawing Sayuri’s fingers deeper into her body with each backward thrust. As Sayuri’s fingers filled her Sora’s hips ground against her hand desperately.

“Mmm,” Sora moaned. “Grab my tail.”

“Sora’s tail?” Sayuri asked. Sora’s head whipped around; eyes narrowed.

“Grab. My. Tail.” Sora demanded with a growl.

“O-Okie!” Sayuri nodded obediently. She wrapped her hand around Sora’s tail gently, trying not to hurt her.

“My tail,” Sora ordered. “The base of my tail!”

“O-O-Okie,” Sayuri nodded, moving her hand down the length of Sora’s tail to the base.

“Oh my fucking God!” Sora moaned, her entire body shivering in ecstasy at Sayuri’s touch. She pressed her hips back tightly against Sayuri’s hand, grinding against her desperately. “Fuck me!”

“Life mate Sora used two potty words!” Sayuri gasped in surprise.

“Stroke my tail!” Sora lifted her butt. “U-Up and down!”  

“Up and d-down?” Sayuri asked.

“Yes! Did I stutter?” Sora groaned in desperation.

“Actually, life mate Sora did stu- “

“Now!” Sora growled.

“Okie!” Sayuri yelped fearfully, moving her hand up and down Sora’s tail.

Sora’s body moved of its own volition, ancient needs and desires carrying her along as the Heat bloomed in full once more, threatening to wash her away. Moans and whimpers and tortured mewling sounds were torn from her throat as she thrust against Sayuri’s fingers over and over, her orgasm building to a shattering crescendo.

“Bite my neck!” Sora demanded in a guttural snarl.

“Sayuri does not know ho- “she began looking down at Sora’s body in confusion. One hand rubbed up and down on Sora’s black tail while her other hand had two fingers buried inside the girl. “This is like the Twister game sort of. Sayuri likes the- “

“Bite my neck, Sayuri!” Sora snarled.

“Okie! Sorry!” Sayuri jumped into action, maneuvering her body until she could reach Sora’s neck. She clamped down delicately with her teeth on the smooth pale skin beneath the girl’s mane of dark hair.

Sora’s reaction was immediate. Her hips bucked against Sayuri’s hand, and a long, low groan of pleasure escaped her lips. Her muscles tensed, clenching down on the fingers inside her with surprising strength. A burst of liquid squirted from Sora’s exposed vagina, soaking Sayuri’s hand and bed and running in rivers down Sora’s quivering thighs.

“Ooh ffffuckkk,” Sora moaned as her orgasm dragged her into the abyss. Her muscles clenched even tighter than before. Her orgasm washed over her again and again, drowning her before finally she could take it no longer and collapsed, quivering and shaking on the bed, face pressed against the blanket.

The rushing in her ears gradually faded and her the burning in her lungs receded. The burning Heat in her belly was finally gone, replaced by a sense of calmness and serenity. In the midst of her euphoria she suddenly recalled the events leading up to her orgasm and then realized Sayuri’s fingers were still buried inside her.

“Oh,” Sora whispered in mounting horror. “Oh, god.” She turned her head to find a concerned Sayuri staring at her with wide eyes. “I am so sorry! So so so so sorry, Sayuri!”

“The Heat can be scary,” Sayuri shrugged. “There is no need for life mate Sora to apologize. But if she could release Sayuri’s fingers that would be appreciated.”

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Sora unclenched her muscles and Sayuri gratefully pulled her numb fingers free. “I don’t know what came over me! I…”

“It is okie! It is the Heat,” Sayuri wiggled her fingers trying to get feeling back. “Life mate Sora has really strong muscles.” Sayuri marveled.

“I am so embarrassed!” Sora laid flat again, hiding her face. “I was pushy, and I made a mess of your bed.”

“Well, we are life mates, now,” Sayuri soothed, petting her head delicately. “You let the Heat build up too high. We will fix the Heat sooner so it is not so painful.”

“W-We will?” Sora turned her head slightly, peering at Sayuri with one eye.

“Oh, yes!” Sayuri nodded. “Next time we will try something different, though!”

“Different?” Sora tilted her head as well as she was able. “What do you mean?”

“Sayuri will fuck you with her tail!” Sayuri declared proudly.

“Wait! We can do that?” Sora lifted herself up sharply on her shaking arms. Sayuri blinked at her.

“Y-Yes?”

“If you had…” Sora trailed off with a sigh and flopped back onto the bed. “You should lead with that next time.”

“Oh. Okie.” Sayuri nodded glumly.

“By the way, Sayuri said a potty word,” Sora giggled.

2