Notice
672 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So you all may be wondering why there is a notice although there are only 2 chapters currently in time? Well......

I, Namike, like Namike from the prologue only have thoughts about fanfic but I never really planned any plot after three chapters (not including the prologue).

The system chapter which is supposed to be chapter 3 moved to chapter 2 due to combining Shenron and him explaining the wish in one chapter instead of 2 to reach a decent word count but I decided to combine them.

While writing the system chapter made me realize that I will just be another novel with no long-term readers if I take a lot of time writing the plotline and the novel so I am gonna take a break to plan chapters and write them.

And I will update my profile and my process of how many chapters I have planned and written. Btw I will delete them after 30 - 60 minutes after posting the comment so people who read in the future will not be spoiled by how many chapters I have planned and written in advance and why I haven't posted them.

I hope the people who already read this novel decide to continue after the break I have but it's fine if you don't as this is just one of my desires after reading novels for so long that have never thought of this idea.

Oh before I forget. Another reason for the break is to think about the novel as I was originally thinking of making the Mc reincarnate as a dog but it got scrapped after I put a poll in the forums 4 days before I wrote the novel ideas. Also no monkey reincarnation as then I need to watch a documentary about Sun Wukong and his journey just to have ideas on top of Dragon ball.

Anyway, goodbye for now and see you in one month probably.

P.S. I was thinking of putting a year but I know you guys will all vote that so no 1 year waiting.

When do you want me to continue?
  • 1 month Votes: 4 80.0%
  • 2 ~ 3 months Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 months Votes: 1 20.0%
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Aug 3, 2022 05:17 PM.
9