Chapter 11: Moon (edited)
161 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time on RaSD, Goku and Namike met Yamcha and mostly Puar as Yamcha was unconscious for most of the time.

Namike and Goku rematched Puar for the rest of the day to get back some pride that had. However, it seemed Puar's gaming skills increased with the new controller as he turned faster than humanly possible (Well he is a cat). Namike and Goku were both depressed until Yamcha woke up in the middle of the day and played along with them. Goku and Namike decided to use him to release their grievances and sabotaged Yamcha whenever possible. Puar joined in on the fun leading to them all being last place but Yamcha rage quitting after 5 games.

Yamcha went out in the desert later to find some meat to eat as canned food should be saved for later. Namike joined him as he had more experience hunting while Goku and Puar tried out some 2 player games they had. You may be wondering how the game console is running on electricity despite being in the desert. Before Namike and Goku arrived, the game console ran on batteries meaning that Puar rarely played as they had to save energy. After they arrived, Namike saw some damaged solar panel parts and assembled them into working ones. This will allow Puar and Goku to play the game but not have enough energy to power a house yet. Namike was able to make them durable to survive the sandstorms using metal to make a dome to cover the panels. He told Puar how to cover them as he knew Puar could fly.

Yamcha and Goku were scouting out the desert and found some scorpions which they caught quickly with Yamcha's improved strength and Namike's way higher power level. On their way back, they encountered some bandits in a van which they both went after. Namike disliked bandits for obvious reasons while Yamcha wanted to secure his turf. The bandits were busy fending off some big scorpions and didn't notice some predators targeting them. Namike only knocked them unconscious and Yamcha did the same before stripping them of their weapons and jewellery and only leaving them food to survive getting out of the desert with some extra.

They both arrived back at the hideout and saw that Goku and Puar haven't changed in the hours they were away due to dealing with the bandits along the way. Yamcha would normally ignore them as he wasn't strong enough but he was more confident now. Namike noticed that it was close to dinner time so he took the scorpions and used a fire to roast them to be crispy and taste like chicken. Yamcha was not nearly as a cook as Namike so Puar and Goku were both enticed by the smell of evenly roasted scorpions. Namike also added some leaves which added some flavour.

There was a feast of scorpions and some fruits that Namike had remaining from his forest journey. Goku was content with the meal that he forgot about the time until he saw the sun-setting glow leak into the hideout. Goku got a bit worried as he remembered that his Grandpa told him to not be outside at night but he calmed down thinking of how fast Namike can fly back. Namike was going to tell Puar and Yamcha that they were leaving but they kept asking for advice on cooking that it was only after the sunset that Namike and Goku left the hideout. They both saw the starry sky for the first time in their life but Namike seemed to be forgetting something.

Namike was flying fast before he stopped once he heard a succession of loud heartbeats right on top of him. Goku was growing bigger and bigger before fur started to grow on him. Namike had to let go of Goku as he was getting too heavy but it seemed like Goku was fine falling as he transformed fully into his great ape form. Namike was slightly panicked before getting an idea.

"Groooooaaarr!!!!"

"Kuuuu Ku Ku?" (Can you understand me now?)

"Grooooooaaaarrrrr!!!!"

"Kuuu." (Guess not)

Namike was nonchalant when he remembered that Saiyans transform into the great ape. Namike had a higher combat power and experience than Goku in his base form. Goku was a lower-class Saiyan so he wasn't able to control his great ape form yet so Namike was able to deal with him easily. Namike treated this as training his senses as Great ape Goku attacked randomly with no predetermined setup with was a great training for reaction. The giant ape swung its fist at the flying dragon but the dragon seemed to notice it beforehand and dodged. The great ape was enraged and swung its fists multiple times but the little dragon kept dodging with an increase in reaction and speed. At a certain point, the great ape took a step forward which the dragon took as an advantage and tacked the leg with his whole body causing the great ape to fall down.

Due to them still being in the desert, Great Ape Goku took not that much damage but it seemed too tired to continue standing and just swung its fist at the little dragon Namike. Quite some distance away, Puar and Yamcha watched this fight and decided to just go to bed early as they were hallucinating. The moon was setting which was the signal for Goku's transformation ending. The great ape form requires Blutz energy to occur which is released by the moon. Certain conditions like cutting off the tail of a great ape stop the transformation but Namike wanted Goku to be able to control the form better and maybe see if Super Saiyan 4 early was possible. That was for the far future so currently, Namike just picked up Goku by his tail and flew towards Grandpa Gohan's house.

When he entered the house, he saw a table full of fruits and go a sense of Deja vu. He threw Goku towards the table before Grandpa Gohan caught him with a slightly worried look on his aged face.

"Where have you been this whole day?" (Grandpa Gohan)

Namike got out some paper he had to practice his writing and wrote up what he did with Goku the day and the transformation Goku undertook when he looked at the moon. Gohan was a bit worried but quickly recovered once he found out that Goku and Namike were perfectly fine. Grandpa Gohan put down Goku his hands on the bed and brought out a new set of Goku's clothes which he kept as Goku would normally tear his clothes when he first discovered him. Namike decided that he didn't want to see Goku getting changed so he went and decided to get a shower in the pond from the hard work he had done that day. (Gaming is hard work)

Find out more next time on RaSD

Want more Monkey?
  • Yes Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ugly Votes: 1 7.7%
Total voters: 13
6