Chapter 13 : Adventure start
123 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the long wait,

I decided to force myself to finish the chapter so you might find it weird but tell me any improvements and mistakes

The quality of books are becoming more hypnotising causing me to go from reading in the morning to midnight.

Anyway Look forward to more chapters which I will do hopefully.

Last time on RaSD, Goku and Namike were going towards Yamcha’s desert hideout because they missed their punching bag.

Goku was sitting on top of Namike as usual, which became more comfortable as their friendship increased. Namike was able to fly at his full speed without Goku screaming about falling off and kissing the sand. The sky was bright as they ended their training early after the kamehameha, leading to Goku wishing that the blue dragon under him became a bit colder. It seemed that Namike noticed the heat and decided to experiment with an idea he had about ki.

Ki is the life force and energy every being has, but its usage in the dragon world is limited to certain martial masters super moves or flying. Namike’s idea was to attempt to change his ki property to frost and water, which would have an additional effect on his ki techniques. If a normal person attempted this, they couldn't sense it, and even if they did, they wouldn't have as much control over changing their property. Namike has wished to have perfect energy talent, which is fully unlocked and has allowed him to learn the famous technique of the turtle school, the Kamehame wave, slightly faster than Goku and find out the secrets of the technique to modify it. He also attempted to modify the “foundations” Grandpa Gohan taught a year ago and created a new skill called “Dragon-Imitate”.

Dragon-Imitate is a free skill he got after experimenting for 6 months. It allowed him to have a skill similar to Goku, who was able to copy other people’s martial arts after seeing it once, but now it allows the skill to flow better for a dragon. Namike was about to lock this new foundation of martial arts to himself when the system notified him that the dragon rider, which is Goku, could also learn the dragon-imitate skills due to the bond in their friendship relating to their ki bond as well.

Namike would be able to unleash 100% of the skill, while Goku can only unleash 50% of the skill due to differences in their species, but the difference decreases with the more battles Goku and Namike do together and the closer the bond. The same difference is also for human martial arts for Namike, but it decreases as well later as their bond increases. (Thank you, reader for questioning this.)

Back to Goku feeling too warm, Namike used his energy mastery talent to change his energy to cool water as he found it easier from his trips to the pond and overed his back scales with a slight amount of ki, which basically last forever with the high ki regeneration he has as a dragon. Goku’s bum was slightly burning, instantly cooling down to the point where he felt like he was taking a bath only for his lower half. It was a weird feeling for Goku because he still felt hot from the sun, but it was no longer unbearable.

Despite this experiment, it only took a few seconds for Namike to change his ki and Goku to feel relaxed. The journey from Grandpa Gohan’s hut to Yamcha’s hideout only took 10 minutes if Namike used max speed. It takes a long time because the sandstorm blocks Namike’s vision constantly, and there are little to no landmarks around, which helps Yamcha and Puar be safe from other bandits in this desert and be ambushed at night

The hideout changed drastically as well, with the entrance being a proper door. The living room has a sliding door that Namike made with the bamboo around, which allowed Yamcha and Puar to have a kitchen like area and not have to roast food outside. Yamcha has also improved his cooking skills, which led to Puar and him being happier and less aggressive constantly. Well, their hideout is better than some low class houses in cities.

Namike landed at the front door and knocked on the door while Goku was dusting himself off while being envious of Namike’s scales. With a sense of deja vu, Puar opened the door again and greeted Namike and Goku before inviting them in for a drink. Yamcha was inside reading a book he found on some bandits in the area some time ago and acquired some capsules from them, so he now has a motorbike and a house with some supplies.

Namike was thinking of installing a TV channel as he knew news reports in Dragon Ball were important to find out the major events. Cell games are one of them, but that wouldn't happen for a couple of decades

The living room in the hideout had a fur carpet with some couches to play some games on the TV, while the kitchen had just a counter and some utensils that Yamcha “borrowed” from some bandits and some made from Namike. Namike flew toward the counter and took out some juices under the counter and mixed them to make some orange juice with some lime. He added some sugar for 2 out of the 4 cups as Puar and him enjoy it sweet while Goku and Yamcha found it too sweet.

Namike called them over and decided to reveal a big secret he had kept even from Goku.

“Guys, Lets start our adventure!"

Next time on RaSD, Find out their reactions and if Namike's voice is squeaky.

 

Namike Voice predictions?
  • Manly Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Womanly Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Squeaky Toy incarnate Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Hell-level deep Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Still a dragon roar but mental voice Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Just give me the next chapter Votes: 1 9.1%
Total voters: 11
3