1-A Strange Bottle
1.7k 15 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Okay, here we go for another one... It's really a bad idea but this one is not in my project to finish so don't expect an end... for now, it depends on you. I will make a poll at the end of this chapter to know if you want me to continue this story as it will only affect my shedule...

I really had to write this one to push it out of my head and give enough space for my other strory. 

AH! I almost forgot, this story is in the same world as my other one so,

Spoiler

this mc could, maybe, meet the other mc in some way...

[collapse]

I really have to name this universe at one point but right now, it's a problem for future me.

Enjoy !

 

1-A Strange Bottle

 

I live in the countryside with my mother and my sister, it’s not easy financially but we’re fine with it. 

I finished high school recently and I’m now on vacation, one month away from university.  

We are having a party with some friends to celebrate it right now, we’re at Lucas’s place because it’s the biggest to have an actual party, okay, we’re 10 in the house but, the best is that it’s not far from mine so I can come home to sleep even if the party end in the night. 

I like drinking strong alcohol too and I may be a little drunk right now... Okay, not a little but that may be not my only problem right now because Lucas, the host and my best friend, is coming straight at me with a frown on his face. 

“Hey Jeremy, take it slow on the alcohol, I don’t want to call your sister to take you home”-(Lucas) 

“Heeey, Luucas, I’m fiine tank ya, can still gou a lil bit”-(Jeremy) 

“Nah, if I had doubt before, I’m definitely calling her now, I know you’re a lightweight but you can’t even stop yourself from drinking when you begin and right now you can’t even speak clearly anymore, that’s what? Your second glass?”-(Lucas) 

“Yeah...”-(Jeremy) 

Lucas took his phone from his pocket and began to search for something, I practically didn’t understand anything that he said but the only thing that could make him call someone after seeing someone, more like me in this case, is if he is concerned about something. Unfortunately, I’m too drunk to even understand that on the moment. 

The next thing I knew is that he was on the phone with someone. 

“Hey Theresa, yeah, he is dead drunk right now, can you come get him? Thanks, see you soon”-(Lucas) 

“Wha thaat?”-(Jeremy) 

“It was your sis... I don’t even know why I’m talking with you right now... You’re too drunk to put two sentences together”-(Lucas) 

Then, I heard a car stopping in front of the house, Lucas looked from the window and confirmed. 

“It’s your sister, come on man, you have to walk to the car”-(Lucas) 

*sight*… kay, comin”-(Jeremy) 

When I entered the car, my sister stared at me and sighed 

“Thanks for calling me, I’m taking him straight to his bedroom”-(Theresa) 

“Nah, thank you for coming directly after my call. Goodnight you two”-(Lucas) 

“Night”-(Jeremy) 

“Goodnight Lucas”-(Theresa) 

The next five minutes were a silent drive to our house and, while climbing the stairs, my sister giving me a lesson about the quantity of alcohol I was able to drink. When I was upstairs next to my bedroom, I remembered that there was a locker with a strange bottle of alcohol in it. I already opened it once. 

Certainly, still drunk, I thought that I didn’t have enough alcohol for tonight and that if I could still walk, it was the perfect evidence so, I walked to the locker, it’s really old and partially rusted, even the lock was too rusted to resist when I opened it. I took the bottle and went to my bedroom. 

The only thing that I remember after that is me laying on my bed and drinking the content of the bottle to the last drop. 

If I only remember that then it means I fell asleep just after. Not to brag about myself but even dead drunk, I never forgot what I did while I was drunk, that’s the main reason why I knew that I fell asleep. 

And to confirm it, when I woke up, I was on my bed with the worst headache I ever had and the strange bottle still in my hand. When I say strange bottle, it’s because of how old it is and its form, it's the form of a snake. 

Speaking of strange, I know I have a headache but why can’t I get a normal feeling from my legs? 

I sat up to take a look at my legs but the sight I got was definitely not that of my body. First my hair fell on my face so I had to readjust them behind my ears but, my ears felt weird, they were pointed and, my hair wasn’t this long. Secondly, when I stared at the place where my legs were yesterday, I saw a big and long tail, like the tail of a snake, it was jet black and was more than four meters long. Thirdly, there was boobs on my chest and I’m a hundred percent sure I didn’t have them yesterday...  

They are pretty big too, something like a D-cup? I don’t know the exact sizes but they are definitely big because I have difficulties seeing my waist but, from the feeling or the lack of, I can confirm something else... Goodbye buddy. 

I have to admit I’m more panicked from my situation in general than the fact that right now, I’m a girl. So, who do I call right now? The only one who is more likely to believe me might be my sister because she took me home yesterday.

Thinking that my sister might help me in this situation, I texted her to ask if she can come to my room and I place the empty bottle next to me on my bed. 

Thinking that I might have to cover myself first before she arrives, I thought of my closet that was next to my bed and, the tip of my tail moved to the handle, I stopped directly after understanding what I was doing with my tail. 

How can I control it like that? Why did it feel so natural to do? Why didn’t I even think of using my hands? 

I stared at my hands, sure, they were smoother and my nails more pointed but apart from that they were normal... More normal than my tail so, why? 

I didn’t have the time to stay lost in thoughts as I heard someone climbing the stairs, I hurried and opened the closet with my tail and I took the first biggest shirt I could find and put it on. Just in time for the person to knock on my door. 

“It’s me, you texted me so, what do you want?”-(Theresa) 

From her tone, I could understand that she was slightly angry but I just moved to my door with my sheet covering the parts I couldn’t put clothes on. 

I opened the door, took her by the arm and pulled her inside and closed the door. 

I placed myself between her and the door so that she wouldn’t run away. I saw her panicking and fascinated with her mouth wide open, I immediately put the tip of my tail in front her mouth, her eyes widened in shock. 

“Okay, calm down, sis”-(Jeremy) 

When I finished my sentence, my eyes widened from hearing my own voice, it was higher pitched than before but it wasn’t what surprised me the most today so I just pushed the though away and concentrated on my sister who, if I thought was surprised before, now was definitely panicking.

And that's it, Jeremy is definitely calmer than most in this situation but, why? hehe

It will be explained... maybe... if there is another chapter, wich I'm almost sure there is... somewhere.

What I'm sure of is that it definitely has more conversations between characters than my other story...

Well, hope you enjoyed the begining!

32