The Crazy Fan
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

** Hope you enjoy!

-Littlewing**

I laughed as I watched the best looking person I'd ever seen defeat the ender dragon once again. 

I was watching Prestonplayz. The best YouTuber ever. 

My whole room was covered in Prestonplayz's T-shirts, plushies, gadgets, posters, I even had a bed sheet and rug for him!

 Of course I was subscribed. I had been for 4 years. I watched every video and commented within seconds. 

All that was going through my head right now though was the meet and greet. I was going to it. I had been saving up my money and I had enough. I had bought a ticket and now it seemed like the days were taking forever. But tomorrow would be the day. I couldn't wait!

"Steven, go to bed!" 

"Okay mom!" I sighed. 

I shut down my computer and hop into bed. No way was I gonna fall asleep tonight.

*******

I woke up way earlier than I should have. I got up and put on my Prestonplayz hat, pants, shoes, and shirt. I bolted out my bedroom.

 I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. 

I headed out the door and hopped into my car. 

I drove to the area which was already bustling with people. I went to the entrance and showed the guard my entrance ticket and then went into line.

Then I saw him. Prestonplayz. I screamed and called to him but he didn't hear me in the crowd. I knew he loved me, he just didn't know it yet. The only thing stopping me from him was Brianna. Perfect little blonde. I mean they were great for each other but me and Preston were just . . . Meant to be.

 I waited impatiently in line until my turn.

 When my time came I literally threw myself onto Preston.

"I'm literally your biggest fan! I've watched everyone of your videos, I have all your merchandise and you're so amazing! Can I have your number? Will you go on a date with me?!"

Preston stared at me confused and then laughed, "I'm glad your my fan."

I nearly screamed with joy. I pulled off my hat and handed it to him, "Can you sign this?!" 

Preston replied with a smile, "Of course." 

He pulled out a pen and signed it. I took it back and put it back on. I hugged him again, kissed his cheek then ran off. I HAD KISSED PRESTONPLAYZ'S CHEEK! I squealed. 

From behind I heard Preston gasp. 

He must have loved it! I checked the hat and couldn't find a number. What? I groaned. 

I went back to my car and waited for everyone to leave. I saw Preston get into his car and drive away. 

I followed him and when he hopped out of his car and headed inside I went to his window and watched. I watched as he ate and as he slept and recorded a video. I left his house after taking pictures and putting down his address. 

I went back home, printed the photos and put them on my walls. 

I fell asleep clinging to one of the pictures. 

"See you tomorrow." I said and kissed the picture before falling asleep.

0