The Violinist
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A woman holding a case walks into a building. She heads straight to the front counter and pulls out a card. She hands it to the lady at the desk. 

"Ameila Locklin?"

The woman nodded.

"Room 126 on floor 3."

The woman was returned her card and she headed to the elevator.

 She clicked the button and a couple seconds later the doors whisked open. Only one other person was inside. He stared at the woman almost nervously as she came and stood next to him. She extended her arm and clicked the button number 3. 

"N-nice day, isn't it?"

The woman glanced at the man, "Quite."

The man fiddled with his suitcase.

"Nervous?"

The man looked at the woman, "Yes. I have an audition for a singing performance."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." The woman straightened her jacket as the elevator dinged, "I get off here. Good luck at your audition." The woman stood off the elevator and began walking down the hall.

She reached room 126 and put her hand of the knob. She took a deep breath in and turned the door. A couple of people sat in chairs and watched her come in. 

"Let's get this over with. Be quick." One of them commanded.

The woman nodded and took her violin out of it's case. She grabbed the tool and began to play a wonderful melody. Suddenly one of the people shrieked and stood up.

"Quit playing that horrible melody! Leave! NOW!" The person pointed to the door.

The woman's face fell and she put her violin back in its case. She left the building almost in tears. As she ran away she didn't pay attention to the streets and a car hit her. She died. 

*******

The woman found herself back in the room but this time the people didn't notice she was there. They drank their tea and ate their cookies and chattered about the auditions. 

"Did you hear that last ones melody? It was just awful!" Exclained the person who had demanded the woman to leave.

A young man shook his head, "I thought that it was quite good. I don't know what you didn't like in it."

The woman smiled at the young man then looked at the other people who just laughed. Anger suddenly laced the woman and she snapped her fingers. Violins came and smashed into the people's heads other than the young man.

 The woman became visible and she went up to the man and kissed him on the cheek. 

She disappeared again. 

The people didn't survive. 

Then the woman went to every place that had rejected her and did the same.

 So if you reject the woman with the violin, beware, because you'll be next.

1