1.21 Giga-Whats??
393 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Church makes it to Donut and he aims his gun at Donut. "FREEZE!"

"Hey, why the hell were you shooting at me? You could've hit me, dick!" Donut yells at Church.

"Can it. Don't try to play stupid with me, Sarge. I know who you are. We've been spying on you for three weeks now."

"I just got here two hours ago, and I'm not a sergeant, I'm a private." The flag flaps in the wind behind Donut.

"Wait a minute, you're not the sergeant!"

"Yeah, that's what I just said."

"Well, then how the hell did you manage to steal out flag?"

"Steal? I have no idea what the hell you're talking about!"

Tucker comes out of the teleporter with his armor all black. "THREE!"

"JESUS!" Church yells

"HOLY SHIT!" Donut yells. "Who is this guy?"

"What in the hell? Tucker? Is that you?"

"H-how did you get up here ahead of me?" Tucker asks Church.

"And what's with that black shit on your armor?" Donut asks Tucker.

Tucker turns to Donut. "Hey!" He aims his pistol at Donut. "Freeze, Sarge!"

"Would you stop calling me a sergeant? I'm still just a private."

"The sarge is still just a private? Oh, my God. The teleporter sent me back in time!" Tucker exclaims.

Over to the Reds.

Grif gets into the driver seat and starts up the Warthog. Music starts to play.

Grif looks to Lopez. "Hi, Lopez. We need the jeep.

Simmons gets in the gunner spot. "I'll take gunner."

Ash gets in the passenger. "Shotgun!"

"Let's roll." Simmons says.

Grif starts to drive. "How do you turn off the fucking radio?"

"I kinda like the music." Ash says.

"Don't worry, Lopez! I'll bring her back in one piece!" Simmons shouts.

Back to the blues.

Tucker is explaining something to Church, making him sound like an idiot. "Look, I know you don't know me, but you have to believe what I'm about to tell you. Sometime in your future, I get stationed here in Blood Gulch, and we meet." Tucker motions to Donut.  "And this guy here, he gets promoted to sergeant of the Red Army, and we spy on them. And they get this new jeep, and I'm all like, 'There is no way you can pick up chicks in a tank!'"

"Tucker, what the fuck are you babbling about?" Church asks Tucker.

"I know all this sounds crazy, but he eventually becomes a sergeant, and then one day we get a tank, and he comes and steals out flag while we're distracted!"

Donut looks to Church. "Is this guy a retard?"

Church looks to Donut. "Red, shut up." He looks at Tucker. "Tucker, listen to me. You haven't gone back in time, okay?" The Warthog music can be heard getting closer and closer. "This IS the guy that stole the flag, he's just not the sergeant. Turns out he's just some dumb rookie who happens to have the same color armor as him. He got in somehow, just- FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT IS THAT MUSIC?!"

The Warthog comes flying over a hill.

"Woohoo!" Simmons yells.

"Holy shit!" Tucker yells.

"Son of a bitch!" Church yells.

Both the blues run away.

"RUN, JESUS, RUN!" Church yells.

"The jeep followed me back in time!" Tucker yells.

Simmons opens fires at the blues, while yelling profanities, as they run up the cliff and hide behind a rock.

Grif and Ash hop out of the jeep.

"What the hell is going on here?" Grif asks Donut.

"You know what, I honestly have no idea what's going on." Donut says to Grif. "I think everyone in this canyon is absolutely insane."

"Is it weird that my right shoulder sometimes hurts for no reason." Ash says and Grif turns to him.

"You say the most random stuff at the most random of times. So shut it." Grif looks back to Donut. "How did you get the flag?"

"I don't know." Donut states. "I just asked for it."

"Wait, that worked?"

"I guess. Is it not supposed to?"

"I don't know. We've never even thought to try that. Just take the flag to the base, I'll explain there."

"Not until someone tells me what the fuck is go-"

"There's no time to explain, rookie! Just take the flag, and go to base! I'll explain everything there!"

"Fine!" Donut grabs the flag and heads towards Blue base.

Grif gives an annoyed sigh. "Back to OUR base, dumbass!"

"[!] I know. I just go turned around, that's all." Donut heads towards Red Base.

Ash looks to the machine gun on the warthog. "That thing has a lot of ammo."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12