Crash Site Crashers
73 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I've been given some theme songs for my Characters.

If you have any more suggestions for theme songs, let me know.)

Fade in to the algae lake at the New Republic Headquarters. Kimball is seen staring at the lake. Felix approaches her.

Kimball: What do you want?

Felix: Just wanted to see how you were doing.

Kimball: "How am I doing?" How do you think I'm doing?! I put all of our hope into the hands of a bunch of strangers and they run off and get themselves killed!

Felix: It was a leap of faith. Sometimes you fall.

Kimball: Well, we're falling fast... I believed in them.

Felix: And they believed in us.

Kimball: (angrily) What are you talking about? THEY LEFT US!

Felix: Kimball, they accomplished their mission. They actually managed to rescue their friends, and they were going to come back - I saw it myself. They wanted to end this war. They wanted peace for Chorus.

Kimball: Well, what good does that do us now?

Felix: Plenty.

Kimball turns to face Felix.

Felix: If you go back up there, and you tell those men that their heroes died fighting for them, then you can turn this tragedy into something more. Turn it into fuel for one last fire.

Kimball: Felix, they're mourning.

Felix: When they should be fighting! Vanessa, how many people have we lost at this point? Do you think it'd even count? The only thing different about these soldiers is that they inspired us. And I'm telling you, they can still inspire us even though they're gone. ...I was waiting to tell you, I recovered some data from the compound. The Feds are all gathering in the capital this week, and I mean all of them. Some sort of rally or something, I don't have all the details, but it sounds like they're getting ready for one last push. I guess without the Reds and Blues they think they can finally put an end to us. But I think we need to hit them first.

Kimball: You want to storm Armonia? That's insane.

Felix: I want all of us to do it! Think about it: One mission that could end everything. We may never have another chance at this.

Kimball: (sadly) I told Tucker the same thing...

Felix: You've got an army up there that wants to avenge their heroes! I say it's time you let them.

Kimball: (sighs) Okay. Okay-okay, this could work. No, it will work! It has to.

Felix: Now there's the leader I know. Never give up, right?

Kimball: Right! (walks forward) Transfer that data to my personal computer. Then let's get a meeting together in the war room.

Felix: You got it boss!

Kimball: And Felix... thank you. For everything.

Felix: I'm just doing my job.

Cut to the Blood Gulch Crew lined up at the forest base. The Blues are lined up on the left and the Reds are lined up on the right.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7438304444754b747537564d46673d3d2d313235303731343435392e313730346335636161616263663536383631393039373136323335372e706e67

"Alright, each team has two teleportation grenades." Carolina starts. "One to transport you there, and one to get you back. First priority is obtaining the manifest, but while we're in, we should also search for additional supplies. Teleporters, weaponry, anything that can help! I don't expect there to be a hostile presence at Bravo, but be careful nonetheless."

"Don't get shot. Got it." Sarge says.

"Even if there were people." Ash says as he tosses a grenade up and down. "They won't be much of a problem."

Carolina looks at the Blues. "Alpha's another story. We've acquired its coordinates for teleportation, but never actually investigated the area.  From what we've gathered, it's a massive hotspot for pirate activity. I'd understand if you don't want to join us. Given the situation, I'd say you need all the help you can get. Count us in."

"Yeah, pretty sure Church would be disappointed if I didn't come also, so..." Caboose says.

Carolina looks at Dr. Grey. "Dr. Grey, you stay here and keep an eye on things while we're gone."

"Wonderful!" Dr. Grey states. "I'll prepare a meal out of the surrounding fungi and vegetation for your return!"

"Please don't!" Wash says.

"But it sounds kinda good." Ash says.

Tucker looks at the Reds. "See you when we get back?"

"Just don't get captured." Simmons says. "The last thing we need is another fucking rescue mission."

"Amen!" Grif says.

Church appears next to Carolina. "Okay, people! The mission starts NOW."

The teams teleport away. Cut to Carolina at a wasteland.

Carolina: Epsilon?

Epsilon appears next to Carolina.

Epsilon: Motion tracker says we're clear.

Carolina: Clear?

Epsilon: What, did I stutter?

Carolina: And you're sure we're in the right place?

Wash: (off screen) Carolina?!

Cut to Blue team starting out into the horizon. Carolina joins them.

Wash: I think we're in the right place.

CRASH SITE ALPHA

The camera pans back to reveal the Blues and Carolina staring at a large, alien-like, laser structure. Cut to Grif, Ash, Simmons and Lopez in front of Red base at Crash Site Bravo.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f71496b7a6e3046636e32394753673d3d2d313235303731343435392e313730346337343861393564396133333437343035373036373734392e706e67

Grif: I remembered it being bigger.

JUNGLE CANYON, "CRASH SITE BRAVO"

"No way!" Simmons says. "This place was always cramped! I couldn't walk two feet without stepping in your garbage!"

"He's right Grif." Ash says.

Donut: (over radio) Oh come on guys, it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!

"What the hell?" Ash questions.

Lopez: Como alguien que fue una vez una cabeza cortada, les puedo asegurar que este lugar fue siempre un montón de mierda, sin importar el tamaño que sean.[As someone who was once a severed head, I can assure you this place was always a pile of shit no matter what size you are.]

Sarge: (over radio) Hey knuckleheads, get your asses off memory lane and get back to looking for supplies!

Cut to Sarge and Donut inside the crashed ship

Sarge: Me and Princess bubblegum have got an entire ship to search! So far we ain't found didley squat! The least you can do is quit jamming up the radio with your darn pillow talk!

Cut back to Grif, Ash, and Simmons

Sarge: (over radio) You got that?

Grif: Technically sir, you only have half a ship to search.

Sarge: (over radio) Why you good for nothing, little-

Transmission gets cut off

Simmons: Nice.

Grif: You know Simmons, I can't help but notice a severe lack of ass kissing ever since we found Sarge.

"It's kinda weird." Ash says.

Simmons: Uh well, we've all been busy with the genocide prevention thing. You know how it goes.

Lopez: Jesús, a ustedes en verdad les gusta la conversación de alcoba. Me voy de aquí.[Jesus, you guys really do pillow talk. I'm out of here.]

Lopez walks away

Grif: I don't know man, maybe being in charge of those rebel guys rubbed off on you.

Donut: (over radio) Hey, Donut again. I think you accidentally muted Sarge, but I couldn't help but overhear about what you just said about guys rubbing off-

Transmission gets cut off

Simmons: What do you mean? We were terrible leaders.

Grif: Well yeah. But you gotta admit, they did make you feel pretty important.

"It kinda did." Ash says.

Simmons: Yeah, I guess...

Grif: Hey, where's Lopez?

Simmons: I don't know. Probably off doing the actual mission or something?

Lopez: (shouting) ¡Oigan chicos! ¡Encontré el cuerpo gigante de Dos.0! ¡Pero qué idiota![Hey guys! I found Dos.0's giant body! What an asshole!]

Cut back to Crash Site Alpha. The Blues walk across the wasteland.

Tucker: This is bullshit! They've got armor enhancements, they've got laser guns and now, they've got giant space dicks shooting loads of energy out of the ground?! The fuck is that about?

Carolina: If you don't keep your voice down, we'll never find out.

Tucker: Whatever, Church said the place was deserted.

Wash: Still... it gives me the creeps...

The Blues turn to see a crashed alien ship.

Wash: And I'm starting to think we might have not been the only ones to crash on this planet...

Tucker: Oh, what was your first clue?

Caboose: Mine was a spaceship.

Carolina: (shouting) Over here!

Cut to the Blues inside of the crashed ship.

Carolina: Think this will work?

Epsilon: Well, it's still online, so there's that at least. Infrastructure's a mess though it's... oh damn, hold on a second.

Epsilon disappears.

Tucker: Seriously? Church couldn't find the zoom on the sniper rifle. What makes you think he can plug in and find-

Epsilon reappears.

Epsilon: Alright, got it. Sorry Tucker, what were you saying?

Tucker: Don't be a showoff.

A teleportation sound is heard from outside.

Wash: What was that?

Epsilon: Uh oh. Four hostiles just popped up on radar.

Carolina: How close?

Epsilon: Not very. If we keep quiet we should-

Another teleportation sound is heard.

Epsilon: Right, fuck that! Okay, give me a drive. Now!

Tucker: What's happening?

Carolina: It's in.

Epsilon: Transferring data.

Tucker: Dude!

Epsilon: Yeah, uh, how do I say this? Ahem. They know we're here and they're coming to kill us.

Caboose: Yeah, one of those days, am I right? Am I right guys? It's one of those days because... you know... it's, it's pretty much the worst.

Cut to outside the ship, where multiple mercenaries are seen arriving at the crash site and approaching the crashed ship. Cut back to inside the ship.

Tucker: How'd they find us?

Carolina: I don't know!

Wash: How much time left on that transfer?

Epsilon: Hard to say, this computer is beyond fucked. I'm doing what I can.

Carolina: Don't worry, we can wait.

Tucker: We can?!

Epsilon: Watch your right!

Two mercenaries uncloak and open fire on the group. Carolina kills them both.

Tucker: Dude, we gotta go!

Epsilon: Hold them off for a few more seconds!

Two more mercenaries run up from behind.

Wash: Behind us!

The two mercs activate their hardlight shields. Wash shoots them but his shots are deflected

Caboose: Ah come, come on, that's just cheating!

Tucker: Church!

Epsilon: Hold on!

Wash continues shooting at the mercs as they get closer.

Tucker: Man, fuck this!

Carolina: Wait!

Tucker grabs the flash drive.

Epsilon: Tucker!

Tucker: Get us outta here!

Carolina: (frustrated) Urgh, damn it!

Carolina pulls out a teleportation grenade and tosses it towards the ground, teleporting them away. Cut back to the forest hideout.

Grey: Soooo... how did it gooo...?

Epsilon: (to Tucker) YOU-FUC-KING-JACKASS!!

Carolina: Church.

Tucker: (to Epsilon) Me? We were sitting ducks out there!

Wash: Tucker...

Epsilon: Wha- bu- WE ALMOST HAD IT! We only needed a few more seconds!

Tucker: You don't know that!

Epsilon: What the f- YES I DO! News flash! I was there and, by the way, I'm made outta numbers! Why can't you just trust me?!

The Reds suddenly appear at the base, having teleported back.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f68624e2d74655f614846347969673d3d2d313235303731343435392e313730346337613962366666646137643239373833323739313430342e706e67

Sarge: Oooone manifest, hot 'n ready to go! (chuckles) No need t' thank us.

The others stare at the Reds.

Xi flashes onto Ash's shoulder.

Sarge: Buuut don't let that discourage you if you want to.

Epsilon: At least the Reds managed to bring something back. All we got was- 

"Wait! Caboose!" Xi and Epsilon yell.

A cloaked mercenary sneaks up behind Caboose.

Caboose: Hey! That's me!

The merc uncloaks, grabs Caboose, and prepares to stab him.

Caboose: (alarmed) OH MY GOD!

Carolina uses her Speed Boost and punches the merc. The two then fall to the ground.

Carolina: (weakly) Uh...

"Where the hell did he come from!?" Wash yells.

"He musta teleported back with us." Church explains.

"My life just flashed before my eyes!" Caboose yells. "It was awesome! Let's do that again!"

Dr. Grey runs to Carolina's aid.

Grey: Outta the way, doctor coming through!

Epsilon: Damn it!

Epsilon disappears. The camera pans in on Tucker as he watches on.

Grey: Oh! Well, that is a lot of blood.

Wash: Somebody restrain this guy.

Donut: I've got just the handcuffs for the job! I've been savin' 'em for a special occasion.

Then the Merc tries to get up, but a Crimson foot stops on his chest. The Merc looks up to see Ash.

"Not today, buddy." Ash says and he stomps on the Merc's head, knocking the guy out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-24-2022

 

4