Zero: Encounter
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1800 hours

East kicks open a door and the others of Shatter Squad follow her. C4 is hold her left arm, which is hanging limp. She walks with a little limp in her step.

"What the hell was that?!" East yells and she looks back and points at the three. "You three ruined everything."

"The fuck you say!" C4 yells with a slight raspiness, as she points at East with her only good arm.

"You're outta line, East!" One walks in front of her.

"Oh please, Your Majesty." East does a mocking bow. "We feel behind and now my dad's..." She goes quiet.

0900 hours.

The car is chasing after the APC. "Look, there they are." One points out. "Go, go, go!"

Raymond pulls up along side the APC and slams into the side of it. One shoots her pistol through the windshield. A door opens up and a pink knife flies out and towards Raymond.

One catches the knife before it hits Raymond in the face.

"Phew, you like fruit?" Raymond asks One. "'Cause someone's getting a fruit basket."

Suddenly Phase appears with the knife in her hand and she's sitting in C4's lap. "I hate fruit."

Phase punches One in the back of the head and elbows C4 in the throat. Then she pushes East away. Phase goes to stab Raymond, but East pushes the seat forward, causing Raymond to press down on the gas.

C4 coughs. "Get the hot scary lady of my lap!" She coughs more and Phase elbows her in the face.

One punches Phase as she tries to stab Raymond and East grabs the evil girl's arm. Phase punches East in the face as One turns around and aims her pistol at her.

Phase pushes One's seat forward, causing her to drop her pistol. "C4 a little help!" One yells.

"I can't breathe!" C4 is holding her throat as she raspily speaks.

Phase kicks East and her door opens, causing the pink armored girl to nearly fall out. Phase tries to stab Raymond again, but One pushes the knife up with her foot. East aims her pistol at Phase, but she grabs East's hand and pushes it away.

Phase then slams her head back into C4, causing the girl to curse profanities as she slumps back.

"Don't make me turn this car around!" Raymond yells.

Phase pulls her knife out from under One's foot and throws it out of the car and it flies in front of it. Then she appears where the knife is and she drop kicks One in the head.

One flies into the back seat and pushes East out of the car, she falls out of the car with the door on her back.

"East!" C4 yells as she looks back.

"She's fine!" One yells as she grabs Phase and tries to push her out of the car.

But Phase throws her knife out of the car and appears back at the APC where East is shooting through the roof of the APC.

The APC pulls up next to the car. One and C4 pulls out their guns and shoot at the armored cars.

C4 growls as pulls out an explosive knife and throws it at the bullet proof window. The knife embeds itself into the window and after a few seconds it explodes, creating a small hole to Diesle's, who's driving, head. 

C4 aims her revolver up, but One yells. "No!" C4 looks back to see East tumble off the roof of the APC.

"East!" C4 and Raymond yell.

"Burst up and bolt over!" Raymond yells.

East uses her speed powers and runs after the car.

"Slow down." One orders.

C4 rubs her throat and coughs a couple times.

"Don't." East yells.

"Just pick something!" C4 yells with her raspy voice.

Raymond hits the brakes and the car slows down as the APC speeds past. East catches up and hops into the side of the car.

East pants. "Damn! I told you not to slow down."

1815 hours.

East angrily pushes items off a box. C4 sits down and pops her left arm back into her shoulder and she grunts in pain as she slams her right fist into the side of a box. 

"For the record, it wasn't my call to be the Uber driver." Raymond says.

One sighs. "We'll get 'em next time."

C4 laughs. "I'll fucking blow Zero's head off next time!"

"I don't know." Raymond says as he puts a hand on his helmet. "I mean, they're way better than us right? That's pretty obvious."

"You wanna quit, huh?" East asks and she pushes Raymond.

"Hey!" One yells.

C4 stands up. "East, knock it off!" She steps between Raymond and East.

"Oh, try me." East challenges C4.

"I must warn you, I'm a crazy bitch."

Axel walks into the room with a tablet in his hands. "Alright, I've got good news and bad." Everyone looks at him and he notices the tense situation. "You know what? I'll come back later." He turns to leave.

"Where were you, Axe?" Raymond calls out.

"What?" Axel turns back.

"He's right." East agrees with Raymond. "You disappeared in the middle of the fight."

"We're in over our heads. West is doing okay, but for now, I think it's best we stop pursuing Viper."

"The fuck you saying?!" C4 yells in anger.

"You're pulling us off the mission?!" One asks. "You can't do that."

Axel waves his hands in defense. "Just until West recovers. He'll know what to do." One scoffs.

"So bullshit!" C4 kicks a crate in anger.

"That Zero guy." East starts to make connections. "You know who he is don't you?"

"I-I do. I did." Axel says.

"You ditched us to go after him!"

"I had orders."

"Tell us the truth." One orders.

"We could have died out their because of you!" C4 yells.

"What's going on?" Raymond asks.

"Axe, I trusted you." One says.

One, C4 and East walk past Axel in anger, and Raymond just follows after them.

0915 hours

"They're getting away." Raymond shouts as Shatter Squad pursues the APC.

East and C4 lean out the back of the car and fire their guns. 

"We'll never catch up." East says.

"Shut up." One says in annoyance. "We can make it. We can do this."

The squad continues to chase after the APC and fire onto it. Approaching the front of the APC is west driving a Mongoose.

Raymond puts a hand up to his helmet. "Yo, West, your armor."

West stands up on the Mongoose. "Watch and learn, rookie."

West jumps off his Mongoose, his armor glowing, and he lands on the road in front of the APC. He creates a small dome of energy and the APC slams into him, making it flip into the air.

West pulls out his assault rifle and unloads into the APC. It lands onto the ground and explodes. West's armor crackles with energy and he groans and falls to a knee.

The car stops a few meters from West as he stands up and looks to them. "You see that, rookie?" West asks. "What did I tell you?" Everyone gets out of the car.

Zero teleports behind West and chops his neck. West groans and falls to the ground. 

"No!" One yells.

"West!" Raymond yells.

"You bastard!" C4 growls.

Everyone runs forward pulls their pistols out and unloads at Zero. Zero sword floats in front of him and blocks all the bullets.

East groans and charges forward with C4 and Raymond following her.

"Hold on, stay together." One calls out and then follows after the three others.

Zero gets into a battle stance as his sword floats behind him.

East swings her pistols, as she shoots them, at Zero a couple times and he pushes them away. He then elbows her in the gut then kicks her away.

Zero turns to the side as Raymond comes up to his side and fires a round from his pistol. Then Zero ducks under another round and then blocks a few punches from Raymond.

Zero then punches Raymond away. Raymond tries to shot Zero, but he fires a round into his shoulder.

C4 yells as she swings her knife through the air and Zero leans back. C4 spin kicks Zero, but her grabs her leg and flips her into the air. He swings his first through the air and it connects to her hip and he slams her into the ground. C4 grunts and tries to stand up, but Zero kicks her in the gut and she slides a few meters away.

Zero ducks back as East fires a couple rounds at Zero. Then he tilts to the side as One comes in and tries to punch him. One tries to shoot him, but he ducks under both shots then pushes her arm away as she fires a third.

Zero brings out his pistol and fires a round at One's head, but she ducks. he then swings his gun through the air and One ducks under it, but then Zero aims his pistol at her gut.

Instead of shooting One, Zero punches her in the face and she falls to a knee. Zero holds her pistol out to her. "Lose something?"

"Oh, you little..." One goes to punch Zero, but he hits her in the face and she falls to the ground.

Zero tosses One pistols away and he walks a little ways away from One as she stands up. Zero turns back to One with a laugh. "Is this it?"

Raymond's armor glows and he runs towards Zero and tries to punch him, but he ducks under it. "A pitiful agent who doesn't belong." Zero pushes a flying first away from him and he jabs Raymond in the face. Then punches Zero punches him in the stomach and he falls to the ground.

East runs around Zero, then he ducks as East flies over head, trying to kick him. "Refuse of a botched experiment." East runs at him, but he kicks her away.

Zero turns to the side as C4 tries to stab at him with her knife. She swings her knife a few more times, but Zero back steps each attack. "A kid trying to be something, but can't get out of her father's shadow. She will never amount to anything." 

Zero grabs C4's arm and pulls her forward. C4 stumbles and Zero knees her in the left armpit and a loud pop is heard. C4 yelps in pain as she falls to the ground, clutching her arm.

One comes in with her armor glowing and she tries to kick Zero. He ducks under the kick and blows a few punches from Zero. "And a failed attempt to recreate me." He punches her in the face and finished it with an elbow to the back of the head.

Zero walks away from the group, but One gets back up. 

"Son of a bitch!" C4 grunts as she slams her head into the ground and gets back up.

East zooms around and tries to punch Zero, but he grabs her by the head without looking. Zero then holds her up. "What a shame." He lets go of her, but his armor glows and he punches her away.

C4 comes in with a limp arm and tries to kick Zero. Her ducks under her kick and then grabs her leg as she tries again. "Still weak and slow." Zero flips C4 up and then kicks he rin the back, sending ehr flying.

"You're going down!" One tries to punch Zero, but he just grabs her fist. "What?!"

"Hello, One. I'm Zero." Zero punches her arm up, then kicks her back. "You're a shadow." One stumbles back, but runs towards Zero. "You have no idea what I can do."

Zero blocks a few punches from one, then he One Inch Punches her in the chest and she goes flying and roughly lands on the ground. 

"That's the problem." Zero starts walking towards One. "You don't know anything." He tilts to the side as a bullet flies by.

Zero looks up to a building and sees Axel. "I know what my future holds." He summons his sword and he spins around and it starts to glow red. "Can you say the same?"

 Zero swings his sword at the building and a red slash slams into it, blowing up part of the building. 

"Just one more key and ultimate power is within my reach." Zero teleports onto One's chest and slams the sword into the ground next to her head. "But the next time you get in my way, I won't miss."

Zero gets off One and his sword disappears.

C4 grunts and coughs a couple times and she slams her right hand into the ground. "I can't give up, Mom and Dad never did, so why should I." She starts to lift herself up, but Zero places a foot on her back.

"I like your fire kid." Zero pushes C4 to the ground and she grunts in pain. "But you're putting it in the wrong people. Trying to be just like your old man, will get you killed."

"I'm not like my dad.." C4 grunts and she tries to lift herself up with one arm.

"Then if you're not..." Zero pushes C4 onto her back and lifts up his foot. "I expect you to die if we encounter each other again." He slams his foot into her face.

Zero steps on C4 as he walks away.

.

.

.

C4 is walking down a hallway with a slight limp. She grumbles and curses to herself. 

"C4." She looks up to see her dad walking towards her with large box in her hands.

"Yes, D-- Major Ash?" C4 asks.

"I.. uh... um..." Ash then holds out the box to C4. "I made a spare armor set for you, with some armor enhancements. Since your current one doesn't have any, I figure Me and Beta should make you one."

"Oh..." C4 grabs the box. "Uh, Thank you, sir." She turns around and starts to walk away.

"Hey, uh... Callie?" Ash uses her real name and she freezes. "Why... Why don't you take the rest of the night off, and uh- rest." He brings up his hand and lets out a cough. "Yes, rest. I think you've earned it." he quickly turns around and speed walks away. "Yeahhaveagoodnightloveyou!"

C4 looks back to her father. "Thanks, dad. Love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-05-2023

0