CHAPTER 95: FEELING IT ONCE MORE
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dark Kage and Yandoutin slowly sneak around on top of tree branches while looking at something far away.

 

"You didn't tell me they are huge…" Dark Kage commented on two dark creatures he saw.

 

They were huge like a small mountain. And those creatures were the ones who ate Lupus and Cepheus.

 

"Well, you didn't ask so I thought you knew already. Ah, look, it seems the dark creature who ate Scorpio is there too. What a lucky day, huh?"

 

Dark Kage gasped at the one she pointed at. The dark monster has camouflaged itself in one area. And its body was the same as the creature from his emblem. But, didn't he defeat it before?

 

"But I killed it before!" He told her.

 

"Ah, maybe that was its creation that looks like it. It does make that a lot actually. But, I can feel this one is not one of its creations but it's true self. Scorpio is trapped inside him it seems." She replied.

 

"Creation?!" Dark Kage was shocked that the monster knew how to do it too.

 

"Huh? Have you never used your power before? I thought these monsters would use the same power as the spirit beast they ate." Yandoutin was confused.

 

Dark Kage slowly nodded his head. "I did and used it to sense the raw materials or ores."

 

"Well, that's just the materials for creation. Without it, you can't create anything, young one. Now that you know, why not try to use that power to your advantage on these dark creatures."

 

"I would have but I can't reach my power right now…"

 

"Well, try to feel your spirit's beast presence and ask him for help. Even if he got eaten, he still can communicate with you because you are connected to him."

 

Feel?

 

Dark Kage looked awkward. He slowly tells Yandoutin about his heart and brain circumstances. The latter looked at him in shock.

 

"Oh, that might not be a problem then. You can still think after all, even if the brain were no longer a brain."

 

Yandoutin feels strange saying it. She could have never thought Dark Kage would have a mechanical brain and heart.

 

"Moreover, didn't you realise just yet? You are here not with your mechanical brain and heart. You are here with a normal body. The body you use right now was created by your spirit beast. Don't ask how but your power can create either functional or dysfunctional things if you want."

 

Another shock appeared on Dark Kage's expression. He slowly looked at his hands. For nine days, he had felt something was wrong with his body but he ignored it due to the situation with the monster before. He thought it was his mechanical brain putting together an emotion program to match his thinking and heart.

 

"This, This is real…?"

 

He can finally feel his blood pumping while his heart was beating nervously. He thought it was fake and pinched his left hand with his right as hard as he could. The pain made him groan lowly. He felt so disbelief for the first time.

 

"Alright, hold on. Don't panic. You are going into a shock right now." Yandoutin flapped her right wing to give him a breeze of cool air.

 

She could see him pale with sweat forming on his face. Then, Dark Kage looked at her with a slow forming smile on his lips. Tears slowly fell from his eyes one by one and he surprised her.

 

"I, I'm not sick!"

 

"No. Why did you think so?"

 

"That's! When I searched for the minerals using my power before, it hurt my brain so much and my heart felt like it would explode. I felt so much pain and suffocated. Now, I could feel them without pain!" Dark Kage looked so happy.

 

He uses his power and can feel many minerals around them without restriction. Then, he becomes confused.

 

"If my stellar power is always like this… Then, is it because this monster ate my spirit beast and made my power become a mess?"

 

Yandoutin nodded. "It must be. Because the Scorpio user, like your ancestor, has never had this kind of difficulty while using the stellar power."

 

After listening to the answer he wanted, Dark Kage glared dangerously at the monster that ate his spirit beast.

 

How dare such a creature make him feel so much pain all his life! He would have his revenge!

 

Unbeknownst to him, his emotion triggers a summoning of minerals all around the monsters. The monsters were startled when many minerals in many shapes floated from the ground or surface and surrounded them.

 

Yandoutin gasped while looking at the situation and also realised Dark Kage's body was glowing. The glows were bright and she had to step back while staring at him, who was now slowly floating to the sky.

 

"This is what anger feels like, huh?" 

 

Dark Kage, who had closed his eyes when he floated up, opened them once more. He could feel his awakened true power coming from inside him. Furthermore, the hot feelings coming from his chest were suffocating him but it wasn't painful like before.

 

This is his angry feeling!

 

"I am here with you." A small weak voice sounded in his mind.

 

He knew right away that it was his spirit beast talking to him.

 

"I hear you." 

 

He stared at those monsters who roared and were attacking the minerals one by one because they felt threatened by it.

 

"Revioryx, you truly are hateful! You make us suffer a lot and I will eliminate these underlings of yours! Now, change for me!" He roared.

 

Since Dark Kage was in control of those minerals, he easily created lots of cannons he liked so much. The monsters were startled when the cannons fired at them at the same time. A second later, sounds of loud booming were heard by other creatures from miles away.

 

Yandoutin watches with awe. She loves this spectacular sight where all the monsters were blasted to pieces. Dark Lage took a deep breath and slowly released it.

 

"It's finally over. Now, where are the spirit beasts? They can't be dead, right?"

 

He forgot the spirit beasts were inside those dark creatures. He just hopes he didn't accidentally get rid of them too. A chuckling was heard from behind and he turned to his back quickly.

 

"Thank you, my user." 

 

A small floating scorpion said while waving his clamping hands at Dark Kage.

 

Dark Kage got closer to it. "You are Scorpio?"

 

"I am," Scorpio replied with a cheerful voice. 

 

He was finally freed from the dark creatures. He flew to Dark Kage's hair and sat on it.

 

"Ah, what a blessing. I miss staying above my user's head. Let me send you back outside this realm. I feel your body outside is in danger."

 

Dark Kage was startled to hear it. "Let's go! Ah, wait. I need to say thank you to Miss Yandoutin first."

 

He flew toward Yandoutin and said his thanks to her for helping bring him there.

 

"You're welcome. Let us meet again someday."

 

Dark Kage nodded at her before he disappeared, leaving only Scorpio with Yandoutin. Another two presences also appeared beside them. One was a white wolf with a yellow pattern on its body while another was human or more accurately a man with a mask on his face.

 

Dark Kage didn't know what they were doing but he returned to his body again. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the white ceiling with a fan on it.

 

"He's awake! Doctor!" Someone shouted from his side and he turned his head to the voice.

 

It was one of the medic girls that he guessed from her attire. The girl instantly went to get a doctor. After she left, he looked at his surroundings. He seems to be inside an infirmary and alone in this big room. 

 

His tattered clothes also had changed to a patient attire. As for his power emblem, it was on his chest. He glanced at the bright colour emblem with the carved Scorpio. It feels good to see the changes.

 

How long did he leave this world? 

 

He was confused but after looking around, it seems it was more than three days. And, Kairi did come to get him as promised. A moment later, he heard hurried footsteps coming.

 

"Kage!" 

 

Dark Amilia and Dark Ceilius appear at the door first before he sees Kairi and his group of rescue members. They surround his bed and look at him with relief.

 

"How do you feel? Anything?" Dark Amilia cautiously asked.

 

What a strange question…

 

He thought for a moment before he noticed the differences.

 

"Scorpio, did you heal my brain and heart?" He asked inside his mind.

 

"Yeah… You didn't need those annoying things anymore. Don't worry, you won't feel any pain after using my power. You are free to feel again, Scorpio. You deserve this a lot." Scorpio replied.

 

Dark Kage slowly closed his eyes. "Thank you."

 

Then, he opens to watch everyone's expressions. He slowly smiled at them.

 

"I don't feel anything."

 

"Really? How about being tired or in pain or something?" Dark Ceilius asked next.

 

Dark Kage chuckled at their anxious state.

 

"I am fine, Amilia, Ceilius. I know you are worried that my new healthy brain and heart would give me the same discomfort. But with Scorpio, I think I'll be fine from now on."

 

Everyone looked at him with a happy expression.

 

"What happened by the way? I thought I was captured by Revioryx and trapped inside Dark Chronos prison ball." He truly did see them before he fainted due to exhaustion from his mechanical brain.

 

Dark Amilia and Dark Ceilius told him what transpired after he was captured by the dark monster.

 

"We thought we had died back then. But, Kairi and everyone arrived on time to save us." Dark Amilia explained.

 

"No, we almost missed the time to save you. But, your spirit beasts appear first to protect you. Since our powers are not on par with Dark Chronos, we just come and go quickly before he and Revioryx stop us. By the way, congrats on rescuing your spirit beasts." Rafiz told them.

 

He and others arrive after the spirit beast appears. Looking at Dark Chronos who used his power to strike them, Kairi, Ziphoteninx and Kironinx made a barrier to shield them from his attack. 

 

They leave quickly after Rafiz, Draco and Angelote bring the trio together. They return to Antonia City with their hearts in their throats. It was a very thrilling moment for them.

 

"Huh? We haven't rescued them though." Dark Ceilius was confused because he didn't save his spirit beast.

 

"Me neither." Dark Amilia nodded. 

 

She too hasn't done anything. Everyone there except Kairi was confused next.

 

"Mind explaining, Kage? It seems you have a very long adventure in the emblem realm." Kairi smiled at him.

 

Dark Kage guessed Kairi had seen his memories now that he had a normal brain to record them.

 

"What?! The emblem realm?!" Everyone was shocked to hear it.

 

They were told it was a dangerous place. How did Dark Kage get there?!

 

So, Dark Kage told them everything he experienced there. His stories surprised everyone.

0