CHAPTER 100: EVERYONE BEHAVIOUR (1)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo and Auriga ordered their soldiers to help them gather the people of Antonia and were later transferred to Econia. All the citizens cooperated with the evacuation but were a little sad and scared with their long-settled residence being temporarily abandoned. They can only trust the Bright Star users to protect their homes and their world.

 

As for Axis City, without Kairi needing to tell Dark Kage, the latter set the city to be teleported near Econia. Kairi was glad for Dark Kage's fast action after he mentioned that Revioryx might attack Antonia.

 

"Make sure no one is in Antonia!" Leo's directed for the final check. 

 

"After that, all of you go to Econia too! Leave the protection of Antonia to me and the members of the Bright Star! The protection of our people, I will leave to you all!"

 

"Yes, sir!" All the soldiers replied and then left to make sure there were no more people in Antonia.

 

"After this, it will become more tiring," said Auriga, who was next to Leo.

 

"You mean if Revioryx invades here and destroys our city, the exhausting thing is to restore it to the original. The cost of construction will be paid by us," Leo replied while releasing a small sigh.

 

"Oh, I haven't seen you complain for a long time. Haha! Is the problem this time too heavy for you?" Auriga laughed.

 

Leo gave him a sharp look. "And you are calmer than usual. It seems that you are also nervous about the incoming attack.”

 

Auriga scratched his non-itchy head. "Ah... You know, huh? But, what can we do? It's our responsibility."

 

Leo nodded in agreement. "Your Majesty expected Revioryx to attack us. I believe him. It would be strange if they kidnapped Tucana but still let her live. My hunch was that Revioryx would attack us after he sensed Your Majesty and others were gone."

 

Auriga closed his eyes and soon opened them again. 

 

"You can’t die, Leo. If you die, Perseus might make Antonia go upside down. She is very scary when she gets mad..."

 

Leo chuckled slightly. "Well, I would be depending on you to comfort her. It's your fate if that happens."

 

"Urgh... You can’t dump me on her… You’re so cruel…" Auriga jokes.

 

"Don't worry, Auriga. I don't have the desire to die yet. I want to see the birth of my children and raise them myself." 

 

Leo started walking in one direction. Auriga smiled before following him. They had just stepped a few areas before they heard a loud explosion coming from north of Antonia. It even rocked the floor below them. They looked at each other.

 

"Looks like they're still trying." Auriga chuckled.

 

Leo nodded. They ignored that direction because they already knew what was going on there.

 

"Cough! Cough! Urgh... Did it fail again? Cough!" 

 

Dark Kage had choked on the explosion’s smoke and coughed it out. Then, he looked toward the exploding area. He waited for the smoke to subside before approaching the fragments of a badly damaged box from the centre of the blast area.

 

"Cough! It looks like that. This is the sixth box. Are you really using the right materials?" Agi asked while staring at Dark Kage. 

 

He also tidied up his hat which tilted to the back after getting the blast from the explosion.

 

"Shut up! At least I'm trying to gather more strong materials that can survive the explosion. Look! It's not completely shattered like the first box," Dark Kage pointed at the damaged sealed box.

 

Agi crossed his arms while snorting. "It's still exploding though. What did you put in those boxes until this one? The explosion is getting stronger each time!"

 

"Indeed! I increased the explosion because we don't know that your dimensional power can cover all the space! As you can see, there is still a hole that makes this box explode. Which means, your chanting shit also failed!"

 

“Hey, my chanting was perfect! It was your invention that sucked!”

 

They both stared at each other angrily.

 

"Err, both sir, please calm down," said one of their assistants who helped them make the sealed box.

 

"Shut up!" Agi and Dark Kage simultaneously barked at him.

 

"Eek!" The assistant stepped back. 

 

Agi and Dark Kage were very scary right now.

 

"Damn it! Hey, Scorpio, get out right now!" Dark Kage orders his spirit beast.

 

The spirit beast appeared on his shoulder.

 

"What do you need?" Scorpio asked him.

 

"Is there any stronger material than this?"

 

"There is."

 

Dark Kage's eyebrows twitched at the answer. He immediately pulled Scorpio's claw hands and pulled them to the opposite side.

 

"Why did you keep quiet after these three hours?!" He asked angrily. 

 

His patience was getting thinner because of the failure to make the sealed box and the waste of their time. Moreover, after he got his natural emotion back, the feelings were stronger and affected him a lot.

 

"Ah, it hurts, Kage! Let go! Let go! I'm sorry! Wuu!" Scorpio cried.

 

"Hey, don't hurt him, you beast! It's not his fault either! You were insensitive and asked him before!" 

 

Agi immediately takes Scorpio from Dark Kage's grasp. He even kept him away from Dark Kage. He could see Dark Kage was restraining his anger slowly.

 

"Wuu! He's angry again, Agi!" Scorpio complains in sadness.

 

“I know, right. You told him they were other stronger materials but he didn’t listen at all. Now, he blames you for it.” Agi glare at Dark Kage.

 

“Yeah, he’s smart but he's also a freak.”

 

"Hey! Did you forget who your users are!" Dark Kage growled.

 

"Eek! Agi, help me!" Scorpio flew behind Agi.

 

Dark Kage and Agi clash stare again and the latter prevents him from capturing Scorpio. A few minutes later, Dark Kage relented because they were wasting more time with their quarrel. It was good that he still had his brain to think rationally.

 

"Scorpio, tell me where the material is! I want to go get it fast!" He grits his teeth while asking.

 

"Apologise to him first!" Agi said sternly.

 

Dark Kage cursed and slowly made his voice lower. "I'm sorry, okay…?"

 

Agi didn’t want to accept the half-hearted apology but they couldn’t delay the time. Scorpio knew their circumstances so he accepted Dark Kage's apology. Then, tell them the location of the stronger materials. 

 

Dark Kage and Agi hurriedly teleport themselves to Econia where they could get the material. They were relieved the material was embedded under Econia and knew the shape of it.

 

While at that, somewhere else…

 

"I guess... Kage was unsuccessful with his experiment again? I've never heard of his invention exploding before. Isn't he an expert in inventing things?" Dark Sethan, who had heard the sound of the explosion from the training arena, was confused.

 

Most of the Bright Star and Deorc Star users have gathered for a battle with each other.

 

"It does feel unusual but Kage isn't someone who gives up that easily if he fails," Dark Amilia answered him.

 

"Yeah... If he starts creating something, he will definitely finish it without thinking of other things anymore, including eating and drinking. Even his sleep was reduced. Surely, one of the reasons that all the previous Dark Kage users died early is because of this, right…?”

 

“Could be…”

 

They were startled when some sharp ice attacks heading toward them. Dark Amilia shields them with an earth shield. The earth's shield crumbles along with the ice attacks.

 

"Hey, Ceilius! Your opponent is in that direction! What the hell are you pointing at us for?!" Dark Sethan barked at him.

 

"Huh? I did aim my attack at him but he ran too fast. So, it's not my fault that you guys sit in my attacks’ path." Dark Ceilius shrugged while pointing his finger at Gemini, who was his opponent.

 

Dark Sethan narrowed his eyes towards Gemini. "Hey, Gemini! Don't just run as your option! Go retaliate against him more!"

 

Gemini gasped. "Ye, Yes, sir!" He began to attack Dark Ceilius seriously.

 

"Huh?" Dark Sethan was amazed to see Gemini’s change of behaviour who suddenly listened to his instructions.

 

"Oh, did you forget? Gemini is a combination of two little boys. I think because we are now on the same side, he shows his respect to us since we are also older than him." Dark Lusophia got near them after finishing her match.

 

Dark Sethan suddenly remembered it. 

 

"Huh? That's weird. He didn't know if we might become enemies again after this is all over. By the way... Who are you fighting with, Lusophia?"

 

Dark Lusophia points towards Centaurus who was being treated by Dark Undria, Aquarius and Pisces. Apparently, Dark Lusophia has defeated Centaurus.

 

"Hm! The advantage of being a woman is indeed very useful." Dark Lusophia winked at them.

 

"... It's not fair. You used a sexy card on him. He lost because he couldn't concentrate on anything other than charm by you. Tsk! All men are the same. They have their brains on their feet when they see a beauty." Dark Amilia chided while folding her hands.

 

"Sure is. All men are the same.”

 

Dark Sethan, one of the men said, rolled his eyes at them. He doesn’t understand women. They look the same to him as men were. As long as they can fight, who cares which gender they were. If Dark Amilia and Dark Lusophia knew his thoughts, they would stare dumbfounded at him and call him a fighting maniac.

 

“Seems to me that you two have finished battling. Who did you guys fight?" Dark Lusophia asked while looking at someone else's unfinished match.

 

"I'm on a tie with Pegasus. Shit! He was as cold as a freezing mountain and so serious that I had to use lots of power to get a tie with him. What's with his change of mood? He's like he's venting all his anger on me. But, I'm not the one he is angry at." Dark Amilia shuddered.

 

"Heh! I am amazed that he didn’t destroy the whole arena with his iceberg eyes. And, whose idea is it that we must draw to match against our opponent in the first place?" Dark Sethan asked.

 

"Draco's. He knows if he left it to us to choose our opponent, surely everyone will choose the same person two or three times. To give a fair match, he makes a draw for everyone. Apparently, everyone agrees." Dark Lusophia replied.

 

"I'm done fighting with Orion. Don't ask me what the outcome was." Dark Sethan looked annoyed.

 

Dark Lusophia and Dark Amilia sympathise with him before they giggle. They know the outcome of the match. Dark Sethan's cheeks turn a little red.

 

"Shut up!" He barked at them but their giggle turned into laughter instead.

 

"Grr! Cetus!"

 

The three of them looked toward Dark Howlan and Cetus’ match. Cetus was sitting relaxed on the side while Dark Howlan was struggling against his gravity power.

 

Cetus glanced at Dark Howlan. "Columba, if you can't escape from my power, you will never be able to defeat me." He smiled. 

 

"Let me tell you something. The only people who ever defeated me were Orion and Spincer."

 

"Cis! Rrr! Argh!" Dark Howlan shrieked.

 

Cetus shook his head.

 

"Heh!" Dark Spincer chuckled at the two of them.

 

"Hey!" Eridanus calls to him.

 

"Yes, yes, you are against me." Dark Spincer rolled his eyes at him.

 

Eridanus was his opponent again after he pulled out a paper bearing the name Eridanus. He felt fate was playing with him. Now that he thinks about it, he was always unlucky, huh?

 

"Oh, right. I remember now. You're mad at me because I killed the people of Afli Village, isn’t it?" He asked without feeling guilty about it.

 

Rafiz, who was fighting Libra as well as Dark Hartina, who was fighting Cygnus, caught their breath hearing his sentences. The others around them were also startled. All instantly stopped their match except for Dark Howlan who cared about his surroundings because he wanted to escape Cetus' trap.

 

As for Eridanus, his eyes sharpen and his body emitted an angry aura. Without saying anything, he popped several bladed rings around Dark Spincer. He controls it all to attack him. 

 

Dark Spincer understood now and closed his eyes. With his hearing, he dodged all the rings while brushing aside the ones he couldn’t avoid. His movements were like he was dancing. In fact, Eridanus' ambush that emerged from the underground was also averted. The same attack was useless to him.

 

"Ah!" 

 

Aquarius and Dark Undria dodged to each other's sides when the rings aimed at Dark Spincer went uncontrollable after Dark Spincer brushed them away from him. Not only them, almost everyone who was there had to fend off or dodge Eridanus’ rings.

 

"Hey, Eridanus, stop! You're not only attacking him, but you're also attacking all of us too!" Cygnus ran towards Eridanus and hugged his body from behind to stop him.

 

Eridanus, who didn’t want anyone to stop him, pulled Cygnus from behind him and slammed him to the front. His half-ring blade weapon was swung at Cygnus who looked at him with a horrified face. Everyone realised what was going to happen and hurried to stop him. However, they were a little far away and not sure if they could rescue Cygnus on time. The Eridanus they saw was not swinging for a joke but a kill.

 

"Cygnus!" Libra shouted in fear.

 

Cygnus shut his eyes tightly and waited for his death. He could have never thought Eridanus would lose his mind just because of Dark Spincer’s taunt. But after a long time, he doesn’t feel any pain except for something sticky splashed on his face and body. When he opened his eyes again, they widened at a hand that was severe from someone’s body. 

 

"Spincer?!" He called Dark Spincer's name, who had prevented Eridanus' attack from killing him.

 

Rafiz and Dark Hartina finally arrive and jump on Eridanus. They pushed him to the ground while stopping his struggle of madness. Eridanus' half-ring weapons were forced to let go by Rafiz's hits.

 

Eridanus grunted after feeling the pain in his hand and body. He then fell into a stupor after realising what he had done. He looked at Cygnus who was now standing up and approached him.

 

“Spincer!”

 

Dark Undria also arrives with a worried expression. He, Aquarius and Pisces hurriedly went to Dark Spincer and began to attach back the severed hand while healing it. Dark Spincer just watches Eridanus and says nothing. His expression doesn’t show he was in pain after losing his arm either.

 

"Thank you, Spincer," Cygnus told him.

 

They all could see his body was trembling a little. He then turned to look at Eridanus angrily.

 

"Eridanus, are you crazy?!" He yelled.

 

Eridanus didn’t reply and went silent. His gaze was brought to the ground.

 

"Quickly apologise to Cygnus and Spincer, Eridanus! Did you forget that Your Majesty forbade us from killing each other!" Libra scolds him.

 

Eridanus was still silent. Libra and Cygnus shook their heads before they and the others were startled to hear Eridanus' small voice.

 

"I'm sorry..." He said while balling his hands into fists and gripping them tightly.

 

Rafiz glanced at Dark Hartina before nodding his head. The latter understood his signal and they got up from above Eridanus while slowly releasing his body. Eridanus got up and stood up again. He just looked down and didn't see them directly. He felt guilty for what he had done.

 

"Eridanus, you can kill me after we defeat Revioryx."

 

Everyone snapped their heads at Dark Spincer whose hand had been reattached. Eridanus widened his eyes but didn’t look at him.

 

"I'm tired. I'll go back to my room first." 

 

Dark Spincer told them and walked past Eridanus on the way out of the training arena. He also whispered something soft into Eridanus' ear for Eridanus' hearing only.

 

"I won't die before that happens. You also can’t die before you finish me," he whispered.

 

Eridanus closed his eyes and didn’t reply to anything again. He let Dark Spincer walk away before he too left the training arena. 

 

Cygnus and Libra looked at each other before they apologised to everyone. After that, they chased after Eridanus. Everyone's a little uncomfortable when things get tense. They just felt the match held was fun but apparently, it didn't last long.

0