My bizarre thought’s
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world  goes with it's  own  rhythm.  Some  movement's  are  faster ,  some are flowing slower. Many  pleasant  &  unpleasant event occur's daily.  Nothing special to be told nor forget.  When  we  stand before God at the end of our  life, We would hope that we would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.   Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.  So, don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. " A new life start's with a new day"- they all say it.  But life is certainly or maybe connected to day or night. Ships that pass in the night,  and speak each other in passing,  only a signal shown, and a distant voice in the darkness; So on the ocean of life, we pass and speak one another, only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence. But, nowadays I'm frustrated , I don't know where my destiny will lead me . I feel monotony and death to be almost the same reason. I  always try to avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.If I could I would always work in silence and obscurity, and let my efforts be known by their results. 

1