Chapter 7 : Out of Picture
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Willowfort Sigh, Lily street

Opening the door, Neils discovered that his weird neighbour Charlie was conversing with his mother as they noticed his arrival.

"Welcome neighbour! If you don't mind, I've made myself comfy and I brought you some delicous stew" Said Charlie. Before Neils could say anything he was interrupted yet again by Him. " Your name is Neils right? Okay Neils, I saw a picture that doesn't seem to belong to your family" Inquired Charlie. Neils was wondering about what he was talking about, until he remembered the creepy photo earlier. " You mean the picture at the dining table? " Said Neils, finally understanding what he meant. Charlie nodded and fished something out of his pocket.

He took out the picture he was talking about, It seemed off. Neils took a moment to scan the photo and realised that the one of the man in the picture is gone! "Wasn't there two people in this photo!?" Exclaimed Neils. Charlie lets out a satisfied sigh and said "So it is real".

Neils didn't know what to say. 

"Look at us, we just met and I have a feeling that we'll be good partners in paranormal investigations" Said Charlie.

 he wants to deny it but something about the photo feels Off and he doesn't like it. "Okay... Charlie, you seem to know something but can we talk about this somewhere else? We barely know eachother and you're involving me in some weird something..." Neils asked, but before Charlie could answer, Neils mother interupted them. " Boys! Why are you still at the front door? Come in! The stew is getting cold" she said. Charlie promised to tell Neils everything after they ate. As Neils made his way to the dining room he felt a cold chill, as if he is someone or something is watching him. He decided to ignore it and carry on.

An hour later, Charlie is sitting in Neils room with him and is ready to talk. " First Neils, I need to tell you that I do not know anything about this" "What!?" Exclaimed Neils.

 "Not yet I mean. You see Neils... I'm no paranormal expert, but I can help you deal with this ghost"

 "Ghost?" Questioned Neils. Charlie replied " Obviously. What else could it be " Neils decided not to debate with that. He is quite confused with his situation right now. Charlie then went on theorizing if the people in the photo was the previous owner of the house. " so that is a picture of a fathet and son?" Asked Neils. The duo was getting immersed with themselves that they didn't realise a figure watching from the window.

Note : Neils Bedroom is on the second floor

0