One-Shot 1: The Confession
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lemon Soju

Written by Natalie Alicia Norment 

Disclaimer: This short story is totally original. All characters are fictional and don't represent themselves as real people. This serial is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you and enjoy reading Lemon Soju.

 

Kyung Min Bu didn't like the idea of being at his best friend Amelia Franklin's house in San Diego, California for the summer. He wasn't too keen on spending time with her while his wife was away on a road trip in Canada.

It wasn't because he hated Amelia. It was actually due to his attraction to her since childhood. But for some reason, Kyung Min never mustered up the courage to express his feelings for her. For one thing, it meant bringing shame to his family if they knew the truth about his forbidden love for a black woman, which he believed they wouldn't approve of. It took them a while to accept his wife even though they were both born in South Korea. 

So he kept his feelings for her a secret, even though he knew what it meant to not say anything towards his best friend. At one point, he almost wanted to kill himself, but something stopped him from doing it.

Eventually, Kyung Min fell in love with another woman named Sun Ji Soo even though he was too busy thinking about Amelia. 

Of course it took him a while after six years of dating Sun Ji to propose to her, no thanks to his best friend Amelia herself. 

Eventually, Kyung Min married Sun Ji, but his love for Amelia was too strong, it even overpowered his love for his wife which left his spirit entirely. 

Back to reality, Kyung Min sighed in depression. 

If only I could tell Amelia how I felt.  

It was night time at the house which lay near the beach. Amelia had bought this place after she had broken up with her boyfriend whom she found cheating on her last Christmas. Kyung Min wished he was there to console her when it happened. All he could do was thank the gods he didn't try to look for Amelia's ex so he could beat the shit out of him for cheating on her.

Dear God, if you could hear my voice in my mind, please give me a chance to make myself happy once more. 

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door of the bedroom he was staying in. Kyung Min got up to open the door. Once he did, there was Amelia wearing a pink robe that covered up her heavyset body. 

"Amelia?" Kyung Min thought she looked beautiful in her robe. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, Kyung Min, can we talk?"

Kyung Min nodded and stood aside, letting Amelia into the bedroom. Once inside, she sat on the bed. He was feeling nervous, wondering if his prayer to God was heard. 

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked after he closed the door. Kyung Min went back to the bed and sat down next to Amelia. But she said nothing. 

"What's wrong, Amelia?" He had a sudden feeling of concern when he saw that his best friend was looking sad. Then Amelia turned to Kyung Min and found herself leaning forward, kissing him on the lips. This shocked him so much that he pulled back. 

"Amelia, what are you doing?!" His brown eyes widened in surprise. Amelia smiled. 

"Sorry, I wanted to do that. To be honest, Kyung Min, I also want to do this."

The moment she got up, Amelia took off her night robe, revealing herself wearing nothing but lingerie. She wore a white laced corset and white laced panties which was surrounded by a garter belt while her legs were covered in leg high stockings. 

Kyung Min took a deep breath before he spoke. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I want you to make love to me, Kyung Min, before you leave me once and for all."

Holy shit, my prayer was answered!

But he played it off as if he wasn't interested, just to see what Amelia would do. 

"Amelia, I don't think I can do that. I'm very dedicated to Sun Ji. I can't just cheat on her."

At that moment, Amelia walked over and got on her knees right in front of Kyung Min. 

"I know you always liked me. I could tell whenever you looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of yours."

Kyung Min reached for her hands, stopping before he leaned towards her. "How would you have known?" 

"Your cousin Jae Joon told me you used to sneak peeks at me while I took showers at your parents' place when we were younger. You looked at my naked body while masturbating. I know everything, Kyung Min."

Once that came out there was no use hiding the truth, so Kyung Min let one of his hands pull one of Amelia's into his sweatpants, just as he guided it inside his underwear towards his cock. 

"Did Jae Joon also tell you that I watched you masturbate in the guest room during our time at my grandfather's house? How I wanted to eat your pussy and then fuck you afterwards?"

"Yes." Amelia touched the head of Kyung Min’s cock and found herself pulling the cock out from underneath his underwear. 

"Then I'll fuck you, Amelia. But I won't give you up so easily."

Amelia looked at Kyung Min with widened eyes . "You plan to continue to cheat on Sun Ji with me?"

"I plan to break it off with her. I have always loved you, Amelia, since we were children. I never wanted anyone but you."

Kyung Min got up from the bed while Amelia still held onto his cock, stroking it. "If you're wondering why I never told you, it's because I was so sure my parents' wouldn't approve of my feelings for you."

Amelia let go of Kyung Min’s cock and got up, facing him with a glare. "Your parents accepted me as your best friend. You could've asked them how they felt."

Taking a deep breath, Kyung Min wrapped his arms around the only woman he loved. Then he kissed Amelia on the lips before he pulled away to speak again.

"Believe me, Amelia, my parents are too strict when it comes to relationships. The idea of me being friends with a black person was enough and I thought that was okay. For now, at least."

Amelia glanced down at Kyung Min’s chest, her hands suddenly reaching up to caress it. 

"Okay, so they accepted me as your friend. But if your parents accepted me regardless, so I don't understand–"

"They told me that as long as I didn't go any further with you, you could stay…."

Amelia's eyes widened again. She looked into Kyung Min’s eyes and found herself forgiving him. "I'm so sorry, Kyung Min."

"You didn't know." Kyung Min smiled sadly. "I wish I had told you, but I really wanted my parents to accept you as the woman I loved. I thought I could love Sun Ji, but the more I found you attractive as we grew up, I realized I couldn't live without you."

They kissed each other so hard and long, while Amelia took off her robe. Once the kiss was broken off by Kyung Min, he sat back down on the bed while guiding his true love to sit at his side.

Amelia had lust in her deep chocolate brown eyes while she stared at Kyung Min who was looking at her with love. In a way, she had always loved him since they were young. 

"I love you, Kyung Min. I always have since we were kids."

"I love you, too."

Kyung Min caressed his lover's face and planted a kiss on her lips again. "Want me to make love to you now?"

"Yes."

In response to her answer which was 'yes' in Korean, Kyung Min spoke the language. 

"Then I shall give you the pleasure you always wanted."

With no more words being spoken, Amelia and Kyung Min started to kiss each other deeply again. They even stripped down to their nakedness, without standing between them anymore. 

Amelia laid on the bed with her lover on top of her. He planted kisses all over the upper part of her body while he reached between her legs with his left hand, his fingers touching her pussy which earned him a moan from Amelia's lips. 

Kyung Min lowered himself between her legs and started to caress her folds. 

"So beautiful...."

He then planted his mouth on her vagina, kissing it. This earned him gasps from Amelia, with one of her hands grabbing at his head. 

"Please kiss me deeper down there..."

And so Kyung Min plunged his tongue into Amelia's pussy, tasting all she could afford. Her sex smelled of pure bliss as the man tasted her cum. He kissed and licked at her clitoris, earning more gasps which followed with moans. 

"Kyung Min, you're so good...."

Kyung Min inserted a finger into her vagina, earning more gasps from his lover. He began to finger her like he would never see her again. 

"Oh god, don't stop!!!" Amelia screamed as she felt pure pleasure from Kyung Min’s finger deep inside her pussy. It became too much for her the moment her lover sucked at the clit while fingering her so hard. 

She cried out, orgasming so hard on Kyung Min’s finger and mouth. Once it subsided, Amelia found herself breathing so hard. There was tears in her eyes. 

Kyung Min took this as a badge of honor, knowing his first time with his true love wouldn't be the last. 

"You okay?" 

Amelia felt like she wanted to cry. It had been three years since she last had sex. Her ex boyfriend was good in bed, but what Kyung Min did was way much better than the way her ex did when he went down on her. 

She looked at her lover with love in her eyes, smiling. "I never felt better. Thank you, Kyung Min."

Amelia sat up and reached for Kyung Min’s cock again. "I want to suck your cock now."

A groan came out of Kyung Min’s mouth as he watched as Amelia came closer, kissing him. And then she leaned down between his legs, kissing the head of his dick and sucking at it. 

"Oh god...." 

Amelia covered her mouth on his member, sucking it nice and deep. 

Kyung Min almost screamed when he felt her warm mouth on his cock. He was definitely enjoying this. 

"You are so beautiful, Amelia."

As if she had heard it, Amelia sped up the pace, going faster and harder. This caused Kyung Min to gasp as he grabbed at his lover's hair. 

Amelia felt pain in his fingers when he grabbed at her hair, but she kept going like there was no more. 

The more she sped up, the harder Naoyo felt in her mouth. At that moment, his eyes were on his true love and she looked up at him, Kyung Min found himself on the edge. 

"I'm coming, Amelia!"

As his orgasm hit, he found himself spurting sperm after sperm into Amelia's mouth. His hands flew from his lover's hand to the bed, clutching at sheets as his knuckles turned white. He screamed so loud, his orgasm hitting his entire body so hard. 

And then it was over. 

Amelia had swallowed his cum, licking at her lips just as she sat up. 

"You were so awesome, Amelia. I never felt like that before." Kyung Min found himself chuckling. 

Amelia kissed him and then laid on the bed. She looked up at Kyung Min and made a "come get me" gesture with her left hand, urging him to get back on top of her. 

He did and found himself kissing Amelia so deep and hard, before he inserted his member into her pussy. 

Just as she felt his cock inside of her, Amelia wrapped her arms around Kyung Min and then whispered in his left ear: "Fuck me."

Those words were enough to drive Kyung Min to wildly fuck Amelia like he wasn't going to see her again. They both moaned and kissed each other so much, the bedroom was covered in the scent of their lovemaking. 

And then Amelia's g-spot was hit by Kyung Min’s cock, and she screamed out her lover's name. 

Kyung Min did the same thing, finding it so hard to control his primal desire as he fucked Amelia again and again. He definitely knew this was the woman he wanted to grow old with. 

And then his orgasm hit again and he screamed out his true love's name. 

"Amelia, I love you!!!!"

The moment she heard those words spoken to her, Amelia cried out her orgasm and came so hard and fast. 

"I love you too, Kyung Min!!!" 

Just as the orgasm subsided, Kyung Min collapsed on Amelia and then kissed her. Then he pulled out of his lover and laid on the bed beside her. 

"You were so good."

"And you were the best fuck I ever imagined."

They both laughed before they kissed each other again. Kyung Min reached for his comforter and covered them both up. Then he wrapped his arms around Amelia, pulling her close to him.

"So what happens now? You just fucked the shit out of me."

As they looked into each other's eyes, Kyung Min sighed. "Like I said, now that I know you want me, I have no plan to let you go so easily."

"So you really plan to break up with Sun Ji?" 

Kyung Min had a serious look in his eyes when he nodded. "I can't stay with someone I thought I could love."

"I understand, Kyung Min. I just wish things were different between us."

"Believe me, Amelia, I wanted to tell you how I felt all these years. But I also wanted my parents to accept you."

"And now that we made love?" 

Kyung Min sighed. 

"We'll see where that goes. Besides, I came inside you without a condom, so you might get pregnant eventually."

It was Amelia's time to sigh. 

"I don't have birth control pills. And I really don't think I want to abort our baby, so it looks like you're stuck with me." 

That made Kyung Min smiled. 

"So now that's settled, how will you tell Sun Ji and your parents?" 

The question made Kyung Min think. "Sun Ji will find someone who loves her. If my parents can't accept you, then I'll find a way to move on without them. Anyone who can't accept you doesn't deserve my attention, Amelia. I love you too much to let you go."

What Kyung Min just said made Amelia smile and she found herself kissing her true love once more before snuggling in between his arms. 

This made Kyung Min very happy as he found himself fighting his fear of being disowned by his parents. If they couldn't accept the fact that he was in love with a black woman, that was their problem to deal with. 

The lights were already dimmed in the bedroom, so Amelia started to fall into a deep sleep. 

"Good night, Kyung Min."

"Good night, Amelia. I love you." 

At that moment, they both fell asleep and dreamed of a better tomorrow than before. 

Fin

Author's Note: And that's the end of my first chapter of Lemon Soju Therapy. I started on this as a short story, only to make it into a light novel. So how did you readers enjoy my erotic romance serial? Please don't hesitate to read it again if you want. Get ready for more Lemon Soju episodes in the future.

     

1