1
88 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amongst the crowd is a young boy, his playful attitude gave the impression of him being frozen in time or rather.. time couldn't keep up with him. His golden hair and eyes somehow enhanced the childish impression given.

He ran through the crowd of people weaving left and right sowing chaos with his pursuers. It wasnt long before things went quiet. He could not longer hear the running of his pursuers behind him. He took a few more moments then a sharp turn left ensuring his escape.

Now in a alley he caught his breath leaning his back against a wall breathing in and out. 10 seconds later a familiar voice came from his left.

"You ran again.." 

"Qu, you're fast." He said. He stood straight and lifted his head to see a girl of blonde hair highlighted green towards theyre tips. She stood equally to his height of 6 feet. 

She clad in black and green as well as golden accessories matched his theme.

"Yinvir, I don't want to be the empress anymore. I want to sleep." She said in her usual emotionless tone, regardless the angelic voice is pleasant as always.

Yinvir knew her well hes been with her since birth and watched her then till now. What she just mentioned was of course a familiar topic. She wants to sleep forever as the world isn't what she wants in her sleep is the only place she feels free.

"How long?" Yinvir asked. 

"For the next quintillion years." Qu said.

Both of them seemed energetic yet their eyes were tired, they both smiled tiredly and wandered off.

The appeared in a cleared cave somewhere and talked for a while.

"Lay down." She found an area an positioned him.

He layed down but the lower he went would instead lead to him lying in mid air, he leveled to her midriff. She lay next to him while closing her eyes.

She activated an ability and a bubble appeared around them for a short time then disappeared. Several more appeared then she spoke.

"A quintillion year sleep is pleasant right?"

"Indeed." Soon they both fell asleep.

1000 years later.

The dynasty fell.

1 billion years later.

Aliens appeared, one of the aliens in particular found the cave and easily destroyed it. The alien stood at 10 meters and was a white humanoid, nude it stood out side of the invisible bubble of the empress qu and her friend Yinvir.

The Alien curiously reached her hand forward and felt interference, she felt all over and found it a protective membrane around the couple. She thought of what to do for a moment, although curious soon it was time leave.

2 billion years later.

Androids took over the planet, the also found this place and made it the center of their city and actually built statues of the two.

2020

2