The drowning of useless
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a few minutes of driving, Alex, the boss of Yakuza, Minoru, and two of his members almost arrives at the Pier, a perfect location to have a romantic date or to have fun with your close friends who are like brothers for other mothers. While Alex was driving the car, the boss of this clan of yakuza, who is sitting in the back seats with one of his guardians, asks Alex a question just to help pass time.

  "How is the city?"

  "Good..." says Alex feeling anxious because he did not expect the boss of the Yakuza gang to be that peaceful, he was just expecting something much more dangerous and crazy, but this one is like a good boss in a company that is on top.

  "I see... And I heard you got into a few relations with a showroom."

  "What? Who told you that, sir?" asks Alex feeling unsafe.

  " It's simple. Those guys from that showroom belong to me. Like the Mall where there is another restaurant with the same name you are working at."

    "You mean Luigi?"

    "Ding, ding, Alex..."

    "Alright... So you own a part of this town, eh?"

    "Not just a part, my dear driver. Half of it. You see, the yakuza are controlling some business who are already on top, like that restaurant you are working on, the showroom where you had to deliver some cars, the park where couples go to kiss, have a romantic date, or something like an anal in the bushes. And also the Mall I was talking about earlier."

    "How I never know you are owning the business I am working on?"

      "It is simple. He didn't even know because his business is kinda bad and it doesn't generate enough money, but instead of burning down and building a new one, we have decided to keep up because you never know when a business like that could become much valuable in the future."

      Alex, who is the driver, stops the vehicle in front of the red light and some innocent or undercover citizens cross the street to get to the other side to go home, to a restaurant, to a strip club, or his mistress or mistress. , now depends on gender. In about sixty seconds the traffic light turned green, pedestrians who were about to cross the street will have to wait until that traffic light turns red again, air Alex is still driving the car of the Japanese yakuza clan.

      As he drives to the docks, something is heard from the trunk of the car, Alex was about to stop, but the leader of that clan punches those seats, and the noise in the trunk stops. Alex, who had seen the leader of the yakuza clan in that vacant place, begins to feel frustrated because he now understands why he has to go to the docks to bury one in the depths of the ocean ... Or to sell him as human flesh to organ traffickers which are going to sell him into hospitals or worse, as a lump of processed animal meat.

        Alex and the yakuza gang he works in arrive at that port where the place is not so crowded that the place is almost deserted because it is Monday, and on this day they do not come to the pier because they have nothing to do on Monday or prepare for next weekend. The head of the yakuza group ordered Alex to drive to the end of the dock, and there to stop the car and not apply the parking brake. Alex executes the orders, leads to the end of the dock carefully and when he gets there, the boss orders him to stop the vehicle, and get out of the car. Alex and the gang of yakuza get out of the vehicle, then Minoru goes personally to the trunk of the vehicle, Alex follows Minoru who asks Alex after looking at the trunk.

      Alex inserts the key to the trunk, opens the trunk, and what he saw made him startle, fall to the bottom on the wooden furs of that dock, then look at Minoru in shock. At which he looks at Alex and asks him.

    "Do you know him ?"

    In the trunk of that car is the old man who owned that pawn, the one who gave the wrong box to those gangsters. The old man is tied to his feet and hands with a really strong rope that could not be broken even by the sharpest knife in the world. Not only is the poor old man blindfolded, but he can also barely breathe and has his whole bruised face from a beating. Minoru leans over to Alex, who is lying on the floor and looks at Minoru in astonishment and death. Alex wanted to do something to get rid of this nuisance, but if he tried to do something, Minoru's guards would attack him and beat him so hard that he would have harder wounds than in Hell.

    "This old man deserves to get what it deserves."

    "W-Why, sir?" asks Alex feeling scared.

    "He betrayed us... He was trying to hire some hitmen to haunt us and kill us... We helped him gain money and respect... And this is how he played with us..." then Minoru approaches the body of that old man who was barely awake and he is looking at him.

      Minoru takes the tape from the mouth of that old man, who could scarcely say how badly and cruelly he was beaten. Minoru takes a pair of pliers from one of his pockets in his suit, approaches the mouth of that man with that rusty patent, then begins to grip with pliers one of the old man's gold teeth that were barely left in his mouth. While Minoru handles this extraction, Alex slowly gets up and watches horribly as the leader of the yakuza group pulls out a gold tooth from an innocent man.

    After he took those golden teeth, Minoru puts those teeth into his pocket and the patent in the other pockets. After he has done that, Minoru says "Goodbye!" to that old man, and together with the other three men are pushing the car into the ocean, after they have done that thing. All three of them looks at Alex, who is just standing there and thinking about the crime he did. He has assisted in the killing of an innocent old man. While Alex was sitting there, Minoru looks at Alex at told him.

    "You have done a good job. Now you can go back to your home. We will call you when we will need another driver."

      Alex didn't say anything, he just stands there in complete silence and he looks at the end of the docks. Those three yakuza members left Alex alone while he is looking at that sky at the docks and thought to himself: "Why? Why ? Why did I return to these habits?". Alex was standing there for a few more minutes and then he left this place, calls and taxi which will deliver home and when he will arrive there, he will think... He will deeply think about what he has done to that poor old man.

0