Book one-Chapter one: THE RETURN
478 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm free my god. its been so long 9 months of complete darkness alone in darkness. I almost went mad in the pits of an inescapable cage. And now I RETURN! 

In a world of blinding lights which appear to be a beautiful wooden cottage. I was currently lying on the sheepskin bed sheets near a glass window overlooking a small river with foliage all over. I admire the scenery trying to force the memory of my birth out of mind.

It was almost like a shower of blood hitting me getting everywhere.... 

No look at the trees, the trees that can speak. HEAR THEM.  

One of the side effects with speaking with the one true duck was that I could hear the voice of all quacks. Everything inanimate, plants, or even animals I could understand them. For they all quacked like a duck.

When a dog barks, like a second voice over the original I hear a quack. I understand it. I know it. The feelings, the power, I now understand a small fraction of the almighty duck.

Truly I am blessed.

My stomach grumbles 

I inhale and scream my heart out.

"Mother I am in need of food promptly come or I will shit myself on your hand. tis been less than an hour and your parenting has henceforth been lacking. For ducks sake help."

that's what I said but all she heard was a small baby yelling...

"Quack!"

she obviously didn't understand the tongue of the gods, but I knew everyone couldn't understand the almighty quack. hell...  I didn't until I saw the almighty.

I suddenly lost my train of thought when I saw a beautiful green hair girl. she wore a green work dress and her hair tied into a bun. This was my mum.

when I was held up to her chest to be breastfeed I suddenly had a stupid thought about the green M&M girl. world this taste like skittles or chocolate? Would I eventually become an M&M like my mum? 

My mum shook me because I was staring off into the distant comprehending the nature of my existence. Without even noticing I drank her breastmilk and it tasted like a regular non diet milk. If she fed me this I would get as round as an actual M&M... 

The prophecy its happening. 

Well I wont allow it I want to have muscles!

you hear that you vile temptress

I try to glare at my mom, but she smiles and speaks a language I don't know. But the quack right after tells me she loves me and is putting me to rest.

Wait what are M&M's most related to, skittles. Skittles are all colors but the color of human blood is red which uses bug blood, but blood is a different color outside of an environments with oxygen its  like blue or something. But bugs have blue blood, and who are those humans with blue blood? The rich and powerful like those who control M&M and skittles and who did I kill... Uh I mean caused him so much depression he killed himself? A rich person. So putting two and two together is 4 which is the time(in seconds) it took to kill himself. and I killed myself three seconds after that. 4+3=7 and what else has 7 in it... the colors of the rainbow. Skittles are the devil. Therefore M&Ms are    like the 2nd evilest. So I'm going to have to work out like I have never have before to not turn into an M&M.

I have might have gone insane from the months of solitary in my mu. For ducks sake I haven't even done the generic isekai  protagonist shit like saying {STATUS}

[Alister][Age:0]

[Class: Enhancer]

[level:0]

[Skills:N/A]

[Blessings: {DUCK}]

[Blessing skills:1/1]

{TS partnership-Mythic}

That was not unexpected it was super easy in fact. I cross that off of my isekai bingo. Now I just need a childhood bestfriend which is the obvious love choice, and some form of {IDENTIFY} and I'm straight on a path to becoming a lazy anime protagonist.

I tried to identify things on my status to no avail until I focused on my class.

[Enhancer(F)]

[Type:Blessing]

[-Boost all blessing effects by 2x]

Wow if I didn't have have an op blessing this class would be shit. It still is, but this is thankfully on the isekai bingo. 

If your asking why the bingo why are you talking to yourself, and hey what are you doing in my house.

For the first its to keep me focused and keep every dark thought. like I have a insane theory of captain crunch being an African dictator but that has a few missing strings. Second its because I'm on an edge of a cliff and I'm trying to talk to somebody even i not real, because if not I'm going to start talking to the furniture and finally thirdly its because ive already gone mad and this is my drug addled march to my death.

   ----------------PERSPECTIVE:ONA-------------------------------------

I know children are supposed to be dumb, but my child bakes the the cake takes the cake and the proceeds to quack at it.

It was all good at the beginning he was quiet and calm and always quacked to get my attention sometime he even craps on my hands. he always had a smile afterward so I guess he's the type of boy to get relived when taking a dump?

I try to talk but all he does is quack at me I know its dumb but it was cute in the beginning.

by his third month he began quacking at the furniture. at first I thought he needed me but after the eighth quack I had given up and lay next to him and saw that he was quacking at a chair I looked at him do this for hours at a time with all the furniture for months.

when I tried to show him a painting of the god of fire I drew he started drawing a duck with fiery wings.

every god I showed he drew a ducksona of it 

I nearly gave up and slept only to wake up the next Moring going into his room only to look out the windows to see hundreds of ducks. 

He smiled proud of himself.

Why oh why god did you give me a son who has a duck fetish and class. was one not enough?

I had to kill most of them, and all in all it was a pretty good haul we could make it through the winter easily like this

when I tried to feed him he had a look on him as if I had just murdered his whole family? I had to pry his mouth open and shove it down his throat when he finally swallowed he had the cutest shocked face with tears like he had just eaten the food of the gods. He began devouring it all like a never ending void. In the middle I swear he screamed DEUS VAULT, but that had to be my imagination

He had a cute pouty face for the next few months and began putting his hand together every morning he was so weird, but then when I quacked back at him he cried in my arms  not willing to let me go the entire time. My child is so selfish I love it.

Although I didn't miss that he returned to quacking at the furniture. that was until one day where it was extra windy. 

the air swooped into my house and the gust of wind on that cloudy day did something peculiar to my house it began to sing! I could hear the wind! I wasn't even air attribute and there really isn't anyone else in the house... Unless its my son. It made so much sense those quacks could be a Childs first attempt at a spell. Another note to make Alister loves music. now lets listen in. I hurried to Ali's room picked him up with a smile and nodded. ready to hear my baby's song.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I (do I)
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it (say it)
Inside, we both know what's been going on (going on)
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it (to say it)
Inside, we both know what's been going on (going on)
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
 
Truly it was amazing I was crying.

 

 

 

13