New Book Update!
127 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi lovely readers!

Hi lovely readers!

Book One is now available on Amazon! If you enjoyed the series, please visit the page and leave an honest review. The more reviews I get, the more likely I am to write Book Two. If you don't know what to write, it's fine to just say a few things about which characters you liked, or what scenes were your favorite.

A few other announcements:

- To comply with Kindle Unlimited Rules, I've deleted most of the chapters on Royal Road. You can still read the book for free on Amazon if you have a KU subscription. I may restore the chapters in the future, but it will be at least 3 months (and probably longer than that).

- I'll be starting a new series here on Royal Road very soon. It will be a mix of harem and isekai gamelit (battle royale style). Please follow my profile if you want to be alerted about that.

- My new novella Monster Girl Catcher SUCCUBUS is doing pretty well. Also check that one out if you're looking for something smuttier (features succubus, elves, sorceresses, sexy villagers, and more). Here's the link for that.

That's all the news for now! Again, please take five minutes to leave a review on Amazon. It would help so much. Have a great day :)

1