Past pary part 1
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please let me know how it went.


Deep in his sleep the sound of laughter,joy rang.He was a 10 year old boy.His younger brother was 6 years old. His brother was playing with him.

"Big bro,you just watch.I will be the greatest ninja in the world one day." 

He gave a warm smile and said "Then I will be your Sensei.I will teach you awesome ninjutsus and we will make father proud."

The ramblings of two small children heard their mother.She gave a small laugh and said them,"Tai,Rai come here quickly. The food will gonna get cold." 

The brothers quickly came.Seeing their mother's stern glaire they went to clean themselves.It was a beautiful noon.The sun was shining the entire forest clearing.Birds were chirping.Cool wind was flowing with the scent of pleasant flowers. A nice day for a happy family to be  on a picnic. 

Everything was perfect.Suddenly a loud sound rang out.Then came the earthquake.The trees were uprooted,wild animals were crying out loud while trying to escape the destruction.The mother was holding her children tightly.She was trying to save her children from the debris by her own body.Suddenly a tree to their left came down on them.She pushed her two sons to the front.They were saved but the mother wasn't. The brothers cried out,"MOM,".But There was no reply.

The older brother quickly went to his mother and found her under the tree.She was unconscious and was  bleeding from all over her body.The two brothers were trying their best to free their mother under the tree.But the brothers strength were not enough.They could not even move it an inch.The brothers quickly checked their mother and found that she was taking breath. 

The brothers forced their sorrows to calm down.When you are living inside a ninja village,some precautions are always taught to them.The first is never to panic and think first.The younger brother was crying and calling his mother.The elder brother wiped his tears and told his brother,"Rai,watch mother .I will quickly go and come with help".He started running towards his village. 

Various anxieties came to his mind.What if he was too late,What if a wild and ferocious animal came to his mother and brother.He turned his head sideways to stop thinking about them.

The forest was fully destroyed. Trees were fallen on the ground.Everywhere there was dust and debris.The ground was uneven. He slipped a couple times and fell on the ground. His elbows were bleeding.But he didn't stop.

After a couple of minutes he reached his village .It was like a meteor had fallen in the village. Everywhere fire was burning. People were running left and right.Injured and dead were fallen on the ground.Scream and crying were ranging everywhere. He felt at a loss.Where would he go he didn't know.His subconscious knew this was a ninja attack but his mind failed to comprehend it.

A man's scream woke him from his state. The man's half body was under a huge piece of concrete.He went to ask him.``What has happened?"The man said,"Monsters.Two hundred

Monsters has attacked us.Get away from here as soon as you can.Our ninjas cannot defeat them.Our small amount of ninja can't fight them.You are young .You have a chance to survive.Get away from here as soon as you can.You cannot help me .I know I am dying. If you can, please kill me.The pain is unbearable. God is punishing me,I know it.please kill me. " 

The boy's body became trembling. His whole world was crumbling down.Without waiting a moment he took a piece of brick and hit the man's head. He didn't even see if the man was dead .He started crying while running.In front of his house he found his father.He jumped in his father's arms and started sobbing loudly.After hearing everything his father took off with him.

They reached the clearing in a small time.But there was a man who was beating his brother. "You little shit.How dare you spit on me! i am the great misuka and you spit on my face." His father quickly threw a kunai.letting go of his brother misuka avoided it.

His father quickly came between his brother and kisame. Kisame started laughing. "You!A lowly chunin want to fight me!what a funny thing!I will kill that brat in front of you and then kill the other brat."

The older brother quickly went to check on his brother.His brother said," Bro ,I am sorry.I didn't manage to protect mother.Please forgive me."Saying this the brother died in the hands of his older brother. 

He saw his mother.Biood was flowing out of her chest.Her face has a pained expression.The boy's world stopped for a moment. He forgot to breathe.His mind became numb.Then suddenly all the sorrows of his heart froze.His eyes stopped tearing.He felt as if a stone had taken place in his chest. The fighting's sound came but failed to penetrate the boy's sorrowful mind.

The boy's  father somehow had stopped the ninja by his shadows.He cried out to his son."TAICHI,TAICHI."Upon the second time the boy heard his name.He looked at his father.His father was a handsome man.But now it wasn't showing. His jet black hair was covered in blood.His face was swollen .Cuts were everywhere in his body.

He said"listen to me.I don't have enough time .He will break free at any moment ".The ninja was struggling to get his body's control.

He said,"A Nara!What are a konoha ninja doing here?" 

Without answering his question the father said ,"You are a part of a clan.Never let other than your trusted ones know it.You ara a Nara and an uzumaki .I wanted to tell you my children everything .But I don't have time.Remember it for your whole life.This attack is happening for you two brothers.They want you.The Akatsuki want you.You will take revenge for your brother and your parents death.Promise me.Promise me you will grow strong enough to live a life full of happiness.The world is a cruel one .It never bows to anyone other then power.You will grow up to be honored. To be respected.To be  a change bringer for this world."

He coughed up blood and collapsed onto a sitting position.

 He said,"I know you have the potential.You have been born extraordinary. And you will lead a life extraordinary. Always be patient and hardworking. Promise me.My son promise me."

Tears again started falling from his eyes .He cleared his tear stricken face with the back side of his hand.He said,"I promise you father.I give you my word.I will follow everyone of your words to the letters."

The father Gave a grief stricken smile and said,"May you be happy my child.May god give  you the courage and strength to fulfill your destiny.Go to our home.The safe under 10 feet of your bedroom has all the answers.Go there and retrieve and read it.This is goodbye son.Your father has the honor to fight to death his family's  killer.Do not cry over your family.They have died a martyr death.Your mother,father,brother all has died protecting others.Be proud of us."

He gave a small smile.The smile told a story of its own.Then an explosive kunai went off with his father.

The teenage boy woke up  from his dream grasping.

To be continued.

0