Proposal
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proposal

 

After Ria slept he carefully tucked her in his bed.He sat on the chair beside his bed.First he controlled his emotions and thought about the whole thing.

Why were they here?What is the relation between Ria and them?The answer came easily to his mind.They want the land or the house of Ria.

She told him the house was at the edge of the market between the market and housing area.She also told him there wasn't any loan or any type of money exchange between her and the others. Clearly she doesn't have any money.She is not the type of person to quarrel or create problems with anyone. So it has to be it.

The house was a single story building. There were only 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. But it had a long yard.As such he came to this realization.He thought hard how to solve this problem until he slept on the chair….

The next morning he woke up before Ria.His shoulder muscles were screaming.Looks like they haven't recovered fully yet.But he has long since he learned to ignore them.He saw Ria was sleeping peacefully in the bed.She looked like a child sleeping on his bed.He was staring at her with a loving expression on his face.

When she stirred in her sleep,he came to his senses. He blushed and quickly went out in the yard.

Again, The problem emerged in his mind.The neighbors were terrified of the man who was harassing Ria.So they couldn't expect help from them.The only answer that came on his mind was personal power.

He had been beaten very badly before he met Ria.If only my bloodline awakened,I wouldn't be the one to flee.I will kill every one of them.He clenched his fists.

His fathers words came into his mind.Be patient.

He took a deep breath.He hadn't trained for the last 18 days.First for the boat's resident then for the injury.He first took off his shirt.He sat in a meditative stance.He tried to feel his chakra.And It came to his call as a dog came to his owner with a treat in his hands. His body felt warm.

The morning chill went away.His chakra reserves seemed to at 100%.But his chakra channel's damage was still on.

He stopped his chakra and took his 6 years known stance.His body felt serene and calm again.He practiced his stance.His body has memorize all of it.The stance flowed out naturally.His tiredness and muscle soreness went away.A new type of soreness came to his muscles. A pleasant type that he has known for the past 6 years of his life.He finished his training with a high kick in the air.

His whole body was sweaty.Suddenly a sound came from the house door.Ria was standing there. Her mouth was open and an amazed glint was in her eyes."Oh my god!you are a ninja!That's so cool !I never would have thought such a skinny build could be ninja's."

He became slightly irritated but washed it away.This was just an innocent comment.

Instead he looked ath her with his hands folded."What did you think I would do then,hmm?", he playfully asked.

" Sorry I didn't mean it.",she answered embarrassingly while fidgeting. He laughed at her antics .

"I want my breakfast now.Shoo!I am gonna freshen up." …….

 

In the shower,Taichi thought about his plan regarding Ria.He wanted her.There was no doubt Ria also was attracted to him.When you are a ninja,you feel when someone is looking at you secretly.It comes with the job.

He had no doubt problems would come today.He thought about it again.Then he came to a conclusion, it is today or never.

After finishing his shower, he went to have breakfast with Ria in the kitchen.The breakfast went silently.

"Ria,I think of you as a close member of my family.And family should help each other when there is problems.Shouldn't you tell me about last night's incident?", Taichi said while carefully holding her hands when Ria started to stood up from his chair.

First Ria blushed a little.Then she became sad.All her sorrows came all at once.She jumped on his chest and started telling about the whole thing while crying.

It was just like what Taichi deduced.They had been harassing her to sell the house.They even beat her up in her house at one evening for it.That's why she didn't open the door in the evening no matter who came.They had even threatened her to sell as a slave if she didn't sell it to them.They had given her two weeks to think about it.Yesterday was the last day of it.Taichi's rage seemed to burst out of his body but he controlled it and gave support to Ria.

After Ria stopped crying,she was very embarrassed. She quickly went to the bathroom to wash her face.

After she went he waited for a minute.He came to a conclusion. I will take her with me.She is the love of my life.

His heart was beating fast.This is the moment of truth.He had thought long and hard about it.Now, he is gonna tell her the truth.He wanted to confess later but the previous night's incident caused this change.

He has talked with her throughout the breakfast.He told her he wanted to say something very important to her.So she should come prepared.

Ria came to him as he called her.Her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying.Her face looked very cute to him at that time. She was in a worn apron that was like her dress.She hadn't changed it after the breakfast. He didn't pay attention to it.

He sat down a foot and proposed her,"I am not a poet who can tell his feelings like a mead of honey going through your ear.I am not a rich man who can give you the comfort of your life now.But i am the man who can and has given his heart to you.If you give me a chance I will give you all the things you want,all the love you want, I will share your sorrows and take your hidden burdens.I will not give you a hollow truth like let's love and see if we're compatible. I am telling you straight from the bottom of my heart.Will you marry me Ria?Will you spend the rest of your life with me?Will you be my wife?"

Ria stumbled.she couldn't believe her ears.The only man beside her father who had talked with her like a normal person is proposing to her.The man who had made the past days of her life like a living paradise is proposing to her.She knew he had some attraction for her.But she didn't thought he would propose to her.She thought it was for her face that looked like his mother.

she felt at a loss what to say.

Suddenly among this time the door flew open.Four men break into her house.Everyone had a weapon in his hand.``Wow look at this!Everyone clap!A person is proposing to this waste,the ugliest child of humanity."

They started clapping and whistling. They said many bad things.But Taichi looked at Ria and asked her opinion with his eyes.Her eyes were teary but she gave a nod with her head.One of the most happiness filled smiles smiled Taichi that day.He stood up and kissed her on the forehead. "Go into your room and close the door", he said to her.She didn't move at first.

Tears were flowing from her eyes hearing the insult.Then he said with a little loud," Now."She instantly became fearful.There was something in his eyes which assured her that he will be fine and something that frightened her.She followed his command.

"Well look, the dustbin has gone for her first night!Man I wouldn't even fuck her if you gave me 10000 ryos.",a thug whose voice Taichi recognised from the previous nights said from the front.The moment Ria closed the door the environment of the house changed.

Taichi's eyes went blood red.Only the black part of his eye remained unchanged.His jaws tightened. His hands became fistful. The vein on his forehead and neck stood up.His heartbeat went up in an immeasurable amount.Rage was flowing through his vein. The entire body position of his change.It became like an arrow ready to escape the bow.Everything became quiet.Insects,birds all felt the danger this human posses.The sound of his heartbeat became so loud everyone could hear it.

Dump…...…..dump……...dump…...dump….dump....dump ...dump..dump.

dumpdumpdumpDUMP...

BOOM

The first splash of blood met the floor….

 

To be continued...

 

0