First step towards destiny
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am really sorry.Please forgive me for the delay.The next chapter will be history of poison. Enjoy...... 

First step towards destiny

The day was very hot.It was so hot that you couldn't even see a bird flying.All the animals were hiding in shades from the sun rays.At this time,A lone cart was seen moving smoothly for 5 hours straight.It was pulled by 4 massive oxen.Some makeshift cloths were put onto them to protect them somewhat from the sun rays.The road's smoothness was also beneficial for the oxen. As they don't have to give much strength to pull as usual. Anyone could bet it was the first time the cart had been moving smoothly for so long since it was made.Though the cart had been bought just over a month ago.It was not easy to find a smooth road and even more difficult to go on them.

In this cart, we could see Taichi sitting on a side.He was enjoying the cold air that Ria's hand fan was producing.The cold air gave a wonderful feeling to his sweaty body.He again thanked Ria for her generosity.He could have cooled himself and Ria by using the hand fan if he didn't again overworked his muscles in the morning.So,in this overwhelming heat, he was pretty grateful to Ria.The situation was just relatively a usual scene for the couple.They were sitting in the cart somewhat comfortably.But that was on the outside of Taichi.

Inside,Taichi was thinking about various things.A lot had happened in these past few days. His mind went back to 15 days ago.After defeating the jonin level ninja and enjoying his first leveling up,Taichi had gone back to Ria as soon as possible.While going towards Ria Taichi's mind noticed a thing.The mission had mentioned 'defeat the attackers.'That means there were at least 2 of them.So, Taichi quickly went to Ria's position.Taichi became lucky in this regard.As he found Ria unharmed. He quickly had gone back to their camp with Ria,packed everything and left it as soon as possible.Later Taichi had thought the other ninja or ninjas had likely seen him defeating the jonin in one move and escaped without taking any risks on their life.So he became lucky again as the system thought escaping the enemy means defeating.After leaving the forest they went to a town that was four days away from their location.On that town,they had come to a decision.They were going to buy Taichi's village and will plan after building their home there.The main story was first on that town,they had contacted a magistrate and after showing him that they had the money to buy a village and some threatening,they had managed to get a meeting with the daimyo after 10 day.And now they were going to the daimyo's palace.The road was so much smooth because it was the daimyo's personal road.The daimyo use it to move forth from his palace.

Even though Taichi couldn't sense it,he knew eyes were looking at his movement every second.But for the sake of Ria he acted as if he didn't feel anything. Suddenly a shadow appeared on the other side of the cart where Taichi and Ria were.Underneath the shadow a ninja appeared.The ninja placed a bag in front of them.

"Honorable guests.I am the security head of the daimyo. Place any weapon on you and your cart in this bag.When you will leave the daimyo's palace,your weapons will be  returned to you.You can also give the scroll where it is sealed.Your weapon will not be touched by any hands.", the ninja said while showing his id.

Ria gave a short scream after seeing the man appear without any types of sounds or signs.It's like the ninja had come out of the air.While Taichi felt a great amount of respect and little fear from him.Such skills! At least it would take a few years to achieve it even if someone trains from day to night.Taichi had no doubt he was also a sensor ninja and had some type of lia detecting skills.He was the perfect security.Stealth and viciousness as a hyena's,strength as a tiger's perfect mixed balance.Even a kage would have to battle hard if a fight takes place ever.

They gave him all the weapons.Even The kitchen utensils were also taken.After taking everything,the man disappeared. Taichi understood they were very close.Within 5 minutes they reached the palace. Servants were placed on the entrance to take care of any guests or people who have business with the daimyo.The palace was huge.It was a cream coloured building.It had 5 floors and a massive garden.The garden was stretched for kilometers. Within the 10 kilometer radius of the daimyo's palace no other homes were made.All time ninjas were patrolling around this base.All the ninjas had the same whole body dress.The only thing that weren't covered were their eyes.

When the servants first saw their cart,they became a little amazed.Within these last 9 days Taichi had upgraded the cart.Now it had an spacious inside,a roof to take shelter from rain or sun ray and some additional designs.Taichi had thanked the man who teached him the works of wood in his mind for it.Now nobody could tell it an ordinary vehicle.The expensive chakra oxen hadn't helped in this regard.The servants quickly came to welcome them and took them to the daimyo.But,Ria had weared a veil for this occasion.Though eating healthy foods,proper hygiene, enough rest had done wonders for the pimples and black circles,she still was nervous for her appearance. Taichi smoothed the wrinkles of his cloth and stood up with dignity.The perk responded with Taichi's will.The posture of Taichi changed.From his posture to his facial expressions everything seemed to exclude power.Ria had become used to Taichi's unusual aura by being in its presence for the past few days.So,she didn't noticed any change .But the servants felt it.They had no doubt in their mind Taichi was a very important man.So they gave him the utmost respect they usually reserves for the most powerful and influential guests.Various foods and cold drinks were presented to them.Taichi and Ria drank some cold water and refrained from touching anything.The matter for which they had come was about to be discussed.Within 10 minutes,the call came.A ninja came to take them in the meeting room.First the ninja gave his chakra a specific twirl.A male and a female ninja appeared. They thoroughly searched Taichi and Ria.Then they gave the previous ninja a confirmation nod.Then they disappeared.Taichi and Ris had already decided only Taichi will go to the meeting.Taichi stood up and gave her a eyes a reassuring glance.Suddenly a screen opened in front of Taichi's eyes.

                            ..Ding… 

                     Mission created

A Ruler is always a ruler whether he has anything or not.He will not take any disrespect.

#1.You are the ultimate ruler.Don't be a bootlicker. Converse with the daimyo as an equal person without being shamed by his advisors.

#Buy a land that will be your own.

Reward:1.Unlocked party system.

               2.A Gacha token.

               3.150 system coins.

Taichi saw the mission and his bloodline agreed with it.So with this in mind he went to meet the daimyo.He started following the ninja.

5 minutes before Taichi came to the palace,the head security seemed to be kneeling before the daimyo and his advisers.According to the job's requirement,he told them everything.It was mainly just information gathering for the daimyo.The daimyo always had been a cautious person.Before every meeting, he knows every information of the person.For this he always held the upper hand in negotiations.So,it was a very big surprise for him when his information network didn't managed to get a single information for the last 10 days on where the boy was between his 12 and 14 birthday.It was as if he had completely disappeared from the earth for that one year.And if the daimyo could completely trust one thing that would be his information network.It had saved his life for many times.So,there must be something wrong.But other than the daimyo,On everyone's mind a single question was spinning.

How did a Teenager get so much money?

Though it was not a big amount for them,it was not a small sum for any other man.A normal businessman had to work for at least sixty year to earn this much money and the money wouldn't have to spend a bit .From the description of the security head,the boy was a genin and the girl was a civilian.The boy and girl didn't have fancy clothes or pricy things to be a son or a daughter of a rich man.Their unusually modified cart was made of normal wood.As they didn't have any clan sigil,they weren't any ninja clan member either.So,it was a surprise for the daimyo's court.The daimyo stopped his thinking and told a ninja to call them.

The first thing upon entering the daimyo's meeting room Taichi noticed was the lavishing of it.Priceless paintings were placed upon the wall.Very costly and rare antiques were used to decorate the room.It was decorated in a royal blue colour.Then Taichi noticed the people of the room.There were five people in it.The daimyo and his court were sitting in front of him like an interview board.The advisers and daimyo were wearing very fancy clothes. Various types of jewelry were placed on their body.From necklaces to rings every type of jewelry were on them.And they were looking very funny. The people seemed to be wanting to give the sense of their wealth. But they failed to do it.They seemed like some arrogant rich man who didn't know what he was doing with his money.Their facial expressions was like an arrogant dumb person.

But Taichi didn't fall for their trap.They were ruling a country.Of course it was a plan to let the front man underestimate them. They dressed like this to fool the ninjas and others.By acting like an idiot,they were on another level of cunning.Taichi had seen various types of people on his journey.He met and did business with all kinds of humans.So Taichi was well aware what was going on.This was deception on its highest quality.His breath speed didn't faltered, his walking speed didn't change while thinking about it.Such was the sea he was going into.Where even a drip of weakness attracts sharks like the daimyo to attack.Taichi felt challenged.His legendary perk came to life.The whole palace felt it.The moment Taichi's perk roared, his presence overflowed. Aura of Honor that makes you bend,aura that forces you to remember your honor.The daimyo and his court stood up subconsciously.Taichi came before the daimyo.

"Greetings,Daimou-san and advisers-san.My name is Taichi Okihara", Taichi said with the regality of a king.He used his family's fake name that he had believed was his surname for 10 years.

The daimyo was a rather tall man.Even while sitting,his upper body was almost at Taichi's upper chest's height.The daimyo had black hair and black eyes.His hairs were braided with priceless beautiful stones.He had a clean shaved face and his face had the sharp features of royalties.Even doing nothing,the daimyo felt like an waiting volcano filled with danger to him.

After seeing Taichi,First The daimyo noticed Taichi's aura.His mind became thinking about it.Such an aura! It cannot be of a normal person.He must have the blood of royalty .The second thing the daimyo noticed was his age.He is really a boy.But Taichi's appearance only agitated the daimyo. How can a boy seem so honorable! So,the daimyo schooled his features and welcomed him in return.

" Greetings to you as well.Please take a seat",the daimyo said with a fake smile while gesturing to a very pricy chair in front of him..The game has just begun.

But the daimyo had bad luck in this matter.Because Taichi was not here to negotiate. He was here to buy his village fairly and at the proper price.

"I am here to buy death island.It is my birthplace. I wish to make it an independent place.How much ryos will it require?",Taichi said without any delay. 

Always misplace your enemy.Play them according to your rules.Don't let them play by their own rule. Such golden words.Taichi felt as if the old man was still sitting in front of him and was giving him a lesson on war.Though he had done a lot for the old man,he still felt indebted to the old man for it.

His birthplace's original name wasn't death island.It was named such when most of its inhabitants were killed overnight and later it turned into a bandit's killing ground.Bandits killed their victim there mainly because there were no rules and regulations.

The daimyo felt as if he heard wrong.But when he understood he didn't hear wrong,an expression mixed with shock and suspicion came on his face.His advisers also felt suspicious. They talked with the daimyo quietly.The daimyo was so good at controlling his emotions that the expression didn't even last 2 seconds.But Taichi had noticed the expression. He understood why the daimyo was so shocked and suspicious.His birthplace was filled with bandits now.Various powerful bandit groups had taken that place.Also many times they tried to buy it to make it an independent bandit village where the daimyo couldn't touch them.So it was a reasonable expression.

Taichi's first challenge came from an advisor.He was sitting beside the daimyo. The adviser said,"If you want to buy this island,you know about its conditions I assume." Seeing Taichi's node he continued,"Many times bandits had tried to buy it from the daimyo.Why should we believe you are not one of them and you are one of the escaped ones?"

Taichi scoffed at him in his mind but on the outside he was calm.If they even had a single doubt he was a bandit or rogue ninja,he wouldn't even be able to get permission to meet the daimyo.He also had no doubt there were tons of spies inside death island and they had checked and knew he had no connection with them.So, the only reason they were doing it was because they wanted to up the price of the island.When Taichi told them straightforward his intention,they had thought Taichi was naive in such matter.Thus it was the result as such question came.By making his identity suspicious, they were going to sell it at a higher price.

But Taichi wasn't naive.He had come prepared.When Taichi was living in the village,it was under the daimyo's ownership.So,the daimyo knew everything about it.Thus,before coming to the daimyo he had created a map of his village.He had made the whole map and also made his whole neighborhood with everyone's name and profession.He told the adviser,"This was my village's map and I have also written detailed description of my whole neighborhood. " A ninja suddenly appeared and took the map from him and gave it to another adviser who specialized in geography of the daimyo's land.The adviser watched it carefully and gave an approving nod to the daimyo."This proves I was one of its residents.And if you still think I am one of the bandits then you should send your guard shinobis to their village as they are incompetent in their job.",Taichi said loudly with pride in his voice while pointing his fingers to the walls.After saying it his facial expressions changed to disappointment.Though the daimyo's court was quite silent,after Taichi's speech it even became more silent.Every shinobi that serves the daimyo were family or had deep connections with their village kage or clan head and every one of them was powerful and they represented their village's might to the daimyo.To stop the adviser's baseless acquisition,Taichi had directly attacked one of the most important things that comes with power. 

                           FACE   

It was very important if not the most important thing for the daimyo's ninjas. They represented their village.By pointing a finger to their ability,Taichi had attacked their reputation or as the poets called 'face'.Thus Taichi had redirected the words of the adviser to attack the relation between the daimyo and the ninja villages under the daimyo.The adviser became shocked.He didn't even know how he could handle this situation.

The ninjas hiding in the shadows were all at least jonin level.They had pride in their power.killing intents began radiating from them.They all became ready to kill the adviser.From fear,cold sweats began pouring of his forehead.

The daimyo himself came to save the adviser."Please don't mind his words.Chihae's health is not good for the past few days.I am wishing forgiveness in his regard.Please forgive him.Chihae,go take some rest.",the daimyo said with an incredible amount of humbleness in his voice.All the killing intent stopped.The daimyo's had convinced each of the ninjas. The entire situation was solved in a moment.Even Taichi was shocked.What an acting!Though the adviser was relieved,he wasn't happy.The daimyo had simply called him,"Get out you moron." for this kid for the first time.He will remember it.The adviser didn't let it show on his behavior. He stood up, gave an apologetic bow to Taichi and went away.

The daimyo for the first time felt the severity of the danger Taichi possessed.The adviser was lucky the daimyo was here.If not he life would have gone.

So,the daimyo didn't take any unnecessary risk.The island was not 

giving him any profits and it was a black spot in his successful empire.By selling it to Taichi, he could kill two birds with one stone.So,he gave Taichi a straight answer."It will cost 9 million ryos."

This time it was Taichi's turn to be shocked.The place had to be at least 27 million ryo.But the daimyo is giving him a huge discount.He originally planned he will deposit the money to buy some time from the daimyo. When he would have enough money,he would give the remaining money to the daimyo and buy the whole island.He understood the daimyo was simply getting rid of his problems while earning some money.After buying all the supply Taichi had 9 million 10 thousand ryo.A sigh escaped his mouth.Well it was good to be rich for a while.Taichi accepted the price and under 1 hour Taichi was again on the road.

                    Mission completed

A Ruler is always a ruler whether he has anything or not.He will not take any disrespect.

#1.You are the ultimate ruler.Don't be a bootlicker. Converse with the daimyo as an equal person.

#Buy a land that will be your own.

Reward:1.Unlocked party system.

               2.A Gacha token.

               3.150 system coins.

Immediately a golden coloured coin appeared in Taichi's hand.Ria was sleeping peacefully beside Taichi .It was afternoon and cold air was blowing around.Taichi didn't know what to do with the voin.Infect he realized he didn't even know enough about the system.So,he came to a decision. Today he will spend coins knowing the system.Taichi said in his mind status.

                   …...Ding….

                         Status

Name:Taichi Uzumaki Nara.

Level:6

Exp:400 out of 3100.

Chakra:9100.(Elite genin reserve)

System coin:220.

Bloodline: Active use locked   ((Effect:Active locked

              passive: High vitality.Body can store a large amount of oxygen.)) 

Abnormalities: Weak Heart.

Perk:The King's tongue,THE MAN OF HONOR.

Taichi stared at his status very attentively.Taichi knew his chakra storage had expanded.But he was nevertheless grateful to the system to let him know it.Then he saw the exp and level.What is exp?What is the level? He knew only one can answer it.So,he asked the system,"What is exp and level?"

"It would take 180 coins to know about them.Would the host spend it?"

Taichi mentally agreed.Then sound of dropping coins entered Taichi's mind and he checked his status to see he now had 40 coins.

"Level is mainly the power or danger level of an entity. It is an esteemed and calculated number of a being.Mainly the more level an entity has,the more powerful he is.On the other side,exp is a type of energy.Whenever the host do a fate changing work,the world releases energy.By using this energy,the system can exist.Very small amount of energy is given to the host.When your body gains necessary exp it upgrades.Your overall potential would also increase.And the system also use this energy to continue its existence and to make your rewards.Such as when the system cleansed your poison out of your body."

Now Taichi understood a little bit of the system.

Then what is this gacha token?How can it be useful to me?And Taichi again accepted the 30 coin price.

"A gacha token is a reward for the host that contains various things.For much information you have insufficient coins.To use it you have to break it."

Taichi couldn't control his excitement. The system always had given him extraordinary rewards.He put pressure on the coin with his hands.The coin was surprisingly easy to break.After breaking it a bright light came out and the coin was replaced by an egg.Taichi stared at it dumbfounded. The egg was black in color and was smaller a little bit than a chicken's.Taichi stored it in his pocket.He was going to ask about it to the system when he would have enough coin.For now he thought skills.

                       Skill

Common:

Rare:

          Physical conditioning: Improves the rate of strain on the body by working out 135%.strain and knowledge improves with level.

      (Level 18)

Epic:

Legendary:

Heroic:

Taichi's next question came easily to his mind.When he will gain his next skill.Physical conditioning had helped him tremendously.He was eager for his next skill.So,Taichi asked his next question and mentally accepted the 10 coins requirement.When will I gain my next skill?

"For every 7 level ups a new skill slot will unlock."

Then the system came again."A part of the tutorial has been unlocked.Would the host like to know about the party system?"

Now this was a new term for Taichi. He had seen in the mission completion statement he had unlocked the party system.But he didn't have a single clue about it.What is the party system?Is it like the drunkens gathering at a place to enjoy?Or is it like those high class gathering ceremonies?He didn't know.But his heart told him it would not be either.So,without wasting any time he accepted it in his mind.

"Host,please think about the party system."

A screen appeared again in front of Taichi's Vision.

                        Party System

  "What is a party if it doesn't have loved ones of yours?A party can truly be enjoyed when there are only loved ones.But when you become stronger,your enemy will target your loved ones.So for this You can now make your loved ones stronger by adding them to your party and live a happy life without any danger.

Current party limit:1.

Would you like to add someone to your party?

Taichi replied without any hesitation. Add Ria to my party.

………..Ding..target has >50 affection points…...Added to party…

You can now check their status.

Taichi immediately became very curious.How will Ria's status be?Ria's status.

                              Status

Name:Ria ???

Level:2

Exp:100 out of 1000

Chakra:120.(civilian reserve)

         Abnormalities: Low vitality.

Perk:Tolerant.

Free points:5

First,Taichi Checked her status carefully.When he saw her abnormalities, many things cleared to him.Why wouldn't her health improve much when she ate high nutritious food?Why would she sleep so much?Why wasn't her stamina increasing when she does so much work?He understood everything.Then a memory came to his mind.When the system gave him +some points to vit his body has improved much.He tried it on her.Place +5 to vit for Ria.

Immediately he noticed the change.Most of the remaining pimples of her face disappeared. Her body filled out a little. A very peaceful expression came on Ria's face.Finding no other thing to do,Taichi held Ria on his chest and enjoyed the happiness.He had come closer.Death island he is coming…….

To be continued…..

Please let me know about it

0