Angels?
197 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://www.Patron.com/Thrustiez

There's really no benefit to you as a reader to join my Patron I mean you'll be able to dm me but I respond to most comments anyways lol. My goal is to buy a cheap computer/laptop to type with so I can make fanfics easier if you would like to help out with that you're more than welcome if not it's perfectly fine!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rick POV.

In the car on the way to the quarry. 

"What was that thing?" I am still completely clueless. 

"I've been on a lot of runs for the group but I've never seen whatever that's was. I'm still shaking." Glenn says. 

"Did y'all see how easy it was for him to kill the biters, Literally with a flick of his wrist I feel like if it wanted to it could've killed all of us like it was nothing" T-Dog says while shaking.

"B-but it was killing the other Walkers, Maybe it was a mutated Walker that was burned,"  Andrea says. 

"Let's talk more when we get back to the group. "I say. 

5 hours later. 

(as of now in the story rick doesn't know where his family is just so y'all aren't confused.)

"We're finally back," Glenn says. 

I stay in the truck for a moment to catch my barrings once I get out I walk to the group and notice 3 people I'll never be able to forget.

"L-lori, Carl," I say with tears in my eyes. 

They both look at me and start running at me I grab them both and hug them I see Lori glare at Shane but I ignore it. 

After hugging them I look at Shane. 

"We need to talk," I said. 

"Yes, we do" the whole group that saw the monster said. 

"Why what's up?"

We told them about what we saw but of course, they didn't believe us I mean why would they. 

Logan POV.

"Merle let's go find some bikes do you remember where a bike shop is?" 

"Yes, there's one about 2 miles south from here. This body's previous owner used to go there a lot. 

"let's go," I say. 

( forgot to mention but the people the mc Turns into ghost riders can turn into one at any time during the day and go back to a human BUT at night they are forced to be a rider the whole night but can change back when the sun comes out.  If they are in a place with light during the night they won't change.  Make sense?)

"Change back into your human form only change if you have to" 

"Okay master."

We start to walk out of the building but I see something that catches my eye. I see a red and black biker leather and I decide that it'll be mine once I put it on the same angle wings on Merle's back, showed up on mine. 

Ok good, there's no fire on the wings like when we're in our ghost rider forms. 

After walking for a couple of minutes we see a bag of guns on the ground I grab a double-barrel shotgun out of the bag and I tell Merle to carry the bag he also grabbed a 9mm pistol out of the bag. 

We start walking and come across a huge herd of around 60 walkers there surrounding a car. 

I start to listen carefully and I can hear a girl crying and praying for someone to save her. 

"Master what will we do?"

I start to get super angry and my blood starts to boil and I start to turn

Chloe POV.

"Sniff sniff sniff" I've been running from these things for a while now mom and dad were with me but mom fell and dad went back for her, he told me to keep running so I did I've been waiting for them but when I stopped I sat down to take a break when I heard a noise I looked over and I see 2 people walking towards me I look closer and I notice my mom and dad. 

I start to walk toward them but once I'm about 10 feet away they look at me and I notice they have bite marks all over them I start to cry I remember watching the news say that when u get bit you will die and become a monster. 

"B-baby, you need to run we will be okay," they say together. 

"B-But y'all are a bit, I won't be able to live without y'all, I don't know what to do or where to go" I start to cry. 

"Baby remember what we told you the other night God will send an angel to protect you he will guide you, I love you, now run as fast as you can and get out of the city."

"O-ok will y'all come find me?" 

"Yes, baby of course we could never leave you we will catch up in a little bit."

I gave them both a hug and start to run the other way. 

After running for a while I got tired and decided that I would rest I found a red car that was unlocked and got in. 

I was so tired that as soon as I closed my eyes I passed out. 

(3 hours later)

"Grrrrr grrrrrr"

"Mom, dad?"  I see them outside of the car I was about to open the car door then I realized that my mom and dad aren't there anymore I start to cry. 

I bring my knees to my chest and start to pray for someone to help me I can't get out of the car it's surrounded by walkers. I was about to give up thinking no one would save me then I remembered my mom telling me that God would send an angel to save me. 

I start to pray even more than I already was when all of a sudden an intense heat wave hit me I thought the car caught fire. 

"ROARRRRRRRRRR"

I hear a very loud and scary roar when I look towards the sound I see two monsters their skeletons with black pants and jackets, their body our completely engulfed in flames. 

I noticed that the taller one starts to look toward me and tilts his head almost look's like he was surprised after looking at each other for a minute he grabs a gun that was hanging by a strap around his body when his hands touch the gun it begins to change. 

The barrel got longer and it looks like bones are engraved in the metal, the barrel was now glowing orange and bright red, on the top of the gun where the sight would be is now a skull with glowing red eyes. 

The walkers start to walk toward the two monsters I am getting nervous what if they get hurt. 

"Be careful!!" I yell at them hoping they can hear me.

what am I kidding I don't even know if they are friendly. 

"Bang Bang"

2 shots just like that it was like he was shooting fire out of his gun once the fire hit the walkers it started engulfing them and the fire started to spread between the other walkers. 

He only fired 2 shots how are there around 25 walkers left. I start to get nervous 

In the next second, I hear another sound.

"Whipooosh" 

"BANG"

The other one was swinging a chain around but when I looked back at the walkers they were all gone. 

Logan POV

After I scream I look at the car and notice a girl who looks to be about 16 wait hold on I swear I've seen her before but not in the walking dead. Isn't she Chloë Grace Moretz after I think that we both just stare at each other for a while . 

I was broken out of my trance my anger started to rage again I looked at the walkers who were now walking towards me I grab the double-barrel shotgun as soon as I touch the gun it starts to morph. 

(3 minutes later if that)

All the walkers are now dead I walk towards the car and see her looking at me nervously I realized I'm still in my ghost rider form I change back into my human form I look at her and she looks shocked I open the door and I extend my hand. 

"Are you alright?" I ask

She's still just starting at me with aww I think she's scared. 

"I'm sor-" she cut me off before I could apologize. 

"Did GOD send y'all?" She asked looking hopeful. 

Her question shocked me how did she know that I met god? Since she knows I might as well tell her the truth. 

"Yes," I say. 

She smiles. 

"Are y'all angels?"

I mean technically were hells angels but she doesn't need to know that. 

"Yes we are" 

She starts to cry after hearing my words. 

___________________________

Word count 1512

Author here hope y'all liked if y'all have any ideas let me know!!!

4