Rage
277 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://www.Patron.com/Thrustiez

My new novel's first chapter just dropped

GOT: Bjorn The King Beyond The Wall

Just dropped go check it out!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

An. After the vote it's is pretty clear y'all want the mc to be able to make more ghost riders. I will have a max of 5 ghost riders in total including the mc. Now here's my question should the ghost riders he turns have weaknesses? 

Y

N

——————————————

Dale leads Chole and I, to his RV. After we walk inside he hands me a tent. 

"Do you know how to set it up?" Dale asks, while looking at me. 

"If I am being honest I have zero idea how to set up a tent. Would you help me?" I ask. 

"Cough cough" Chole Coughs.

I look at Chole who looks like she is now pouting which is cute. 

"You didn't even think to ask if I could do it." Chole Says while pouting. 

"Wait you can set up a tent?" I ask. 

"YESSS give it to me." Chole grabs the tent bag out of my hand and starts to walk to a open spot next to the other tents. 

Dale and I look at each other and start to laugh. 

I catch up to Chole who still is pouting and I lean down and whisper into her ear. 

"Told you that you wouldn't get in my way" 

She starts to blush and looks away. 

"Jerk"

(1 hour later)

Chole POV.

After I got our tent set up, a little girl comes up to us and says. 

" My mom told me to come get y'all for dinner." The little girl says while smiling at me. 

"Ok. What's your name?" I ask. 

"My name is Sophia." Sophia says while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the group who are setting around a fire. 

"Oh yea I almost forgot what's your name?" Sophia says while giggling. 

"My name is Chole and this is Logan." while pointing at Logan he just waves at her. 

Sophia sits down next to her mom and pulls me down with her  Logan sits on the ground next to us. 

"Ok I think it's time for introductions since you guys are gonna be staying with us for awhile." Dale says with a big smile. 

"Wonderful, thank you all once again for letting us two strangers stay with you. We are truly thankful." I say looking at them all while Logan just nods his head. 

"We are glad to hav-" Sophia's mom was talking but got cut off by a guy with a bear gut and a neck beard. 

"Did I say you could talk to them." He says. 

"I'm s-sorry". Sophia's mom says. 

I start to feel extremely warm and angry. 

'Oh no' I look over towards Logan and I see he is glaring at the man while shaking I grab his hand and my body starts to cool down, I'm still angry just not as much. 

(if you don't understand what's happening when Logan put his essence inside of her, their emotions got tired together, and when she touches him he calms down why is that? Because she is his release. In other words picture Logan as a Grenade and Chole as the safety pin. make sense? But if she's not with him by the time he turns into Ghost rider she won't be able to calm him down.)

"A-Anyways what our your names?" dale asks us looking a little nervous 

I smile and say. 

"Hello everyone, my name is Chole and this is Logan," I say. I look at Logan and he just nods. 

'Why is he in such a bad mood. I'll just have to ask him later. 

"Nice to officially meet you my name is Dale." 

Dale starts to introduce everyone in the group. 

Ed gets up and walks away. 

After some small talk, Shane blurts out a question.

"Where are your parents?" 

I look down and start to tear up I feel a hand on my shoulder I look over and see Logan put his arm around me and he starts to pull me towards him my head is now on his chest.

"I'm sorry that wasn't right for him to ask," Rick says glaring at Shane. 

(After 5 minutes of what seemed like silence.)

Ed walks back with a big piece of wood and throws it in the fire. 

"Ed what did I tell you about the fire. We can't make it big." Shane says looking at Ed. 

"Whatever, Carol reach into the fire and grab it," Ed says Glairing at Carol. 

Carol was about to reach into the fire and grab it but someone else did first. 

Logan reaches into the fire and grabs the log. Everyone sensing this starts worrying because he's sticking his hand in an open flame. 

"Are you alright?" Carol asks while grabbing Logan's hand. 

Logan just smiles and shows the group that he is ok. 

"Did I say you could talk to them?" Ed says while grabbing Carol. 

It happened again I start to feel extremely angry and my body starts to get warm. I look down at Logan and try to grab his hand but before I could he stands up and starts to walk toward Ed. 

"You know I'm starting to get tired of your Fucking attitude and the way you think you can treat people." Logan says but it didn't sound like Logan it was like a mix between Logan and something else, something scary. 

Logan keeps walking toward Ed at this point Rick and share stand up and get in between Ed and Logan. 

"MOVE" Logan says once again leaking a scary voice. 

I stand up quickly and grab his arm, but I notice he doesn't calm down so I start to drag him to our tent. Once we get inside he pulls me into a hug. 

"Are you gonna tell me what keeps happening to you?" I ask 

Logan POV.

'She wants to know why this keeps happening I think I should tell her because if she was not her to calm me down I would have probably lost control by now. She has the right to know.'

"Are you sure you want to know?" I say looking into her eyes. 

"Y-Yes, please I promise no matter what it is ill understand," she says. 

"Ok, I wasn't only sent here by God to be your protector, God sent me here to hunt the sinners of this world. So every time I come close to someone that has a bad enough sin I start to get angry and my blood starts to boil." 

"D-Does that mean Ed is a sinner?" Chole asks. 

"A terrible one" I say knowing what he has done. 

"Why didn't you hunt him like you were supposed to?" Chole asks confused. 

"To be honest I don't understand it ether but when I get angry and you touch me I immediately calm down and it's like your the only person in the world." I say. 

After we talk a little more we fall asleep in each other's arms. 

(Morning)

Logan POV.

I wake up and notice Chole is already awake.

"good morning" 

"Morning" I say back.

"I'm going back to the city do you need anything?" I ask 

"If you can get me some clothes that would be amazing, can u also find some books." Chole asks. 

"For you, anything" I say smiling at her. 

"What are you doing today?" I ask. 

"Carol said she was gonna show me how they wash their clothes." Chole says looking happy. 

"Ohh fun wish I could stay" I say laughing. 

Chole slaps my chest. 

I walk out and hop on my bike and start it I start to ride off. 

After riding for about 15 minutes I pull over, I start to feel a pain in my chest I start to feel extremely scared. 

"BOOOOOOMMMMM"

I exploded in flames.  

I scream in a demonic voice. 

"CHOLE"

——————————————————-

Word count-1333

Hope y'all liked!!!

7