Chapter 3: Trouble with the Food Pt 2.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Answer me you low class Saiyan. Who allowed you in here?” He said as he pushed Bardock’s shoulder.

“Yeah, Go back to that slum of yours” another one shouted from his seat.

The Man was however left standing there. Bardock simply ignored this. Since he has promised to leave this place, he would try to work on it. Not wanting to gather attention and give Vegeta the chance to kill him was the last thing he wanted to do.

“Slap those seeds ‘Saiyan Currency’ against his face Bardock” Shugesh didn’t seemed to be wanting peace. However, after receiving no response, he went back to his table, but then his friends instigated him to pick up the fight. 

“That low class Saiyan how dare he come here”

“You should teach him a lesson”

“He didn’t even bow down to you”

“We should set an example off of him after all he is considered the strongest of the lower class”

Bardock sat on the table and the two ordered the food, even the waiter had disdain in his eyes for Bardock and others.

“Why didn’t you put that man on to his place. Everywhere on this Planet with the exception of the King is beneath you” Shugesh seems to be complaining about this idea.

“What do you want me to do? Pick up a fight against them and give Vegeta a reason to execute me.” Bardock replied as he drank water.

“Seriously none of this would have happened. If you didn’t eat that. Yeah, I am talking to you fatty” Bardock seemed angry at Borgos.

“The Food was really good though” Borgos says with an honest smile. He could still feel the taste on his tongue.

The Waiter has just put the food on the table when it happened. The Man stood from his table even the noise of him standing up was enough to gather everyone’s attention. He slammed his fist on the table causing one of the items to fall of the table. Luckily Borgos caught it.

“You shouldn’t waste food like that” Borgos spoke as he began to eat that item.

“You dare give advice to me” The arrogant man lifted Borgos up in the air, he was almost the same size as Borgos. He then throws Borgos causing him to collide with the wall of the restaurant and even breaking it. Shugesh who immediately got angry with this kicked that man from the sideline, causing him to ram into a bunch of tables, food was all over, meanwhile Bardock was eating the food. At this point those who got interrupted in the middle of their dinner got angry and got ready to fight.

“Ah! Mate I could use a little help here” Shugesh said to Bardock, who was completely overpowered by their sheer numbers. But Bardock ignored him, Borgos who was stunned by the previous attack has now stood up. The two of them were trying their best to fight the other Saiyans but they were clearly outnumbered.

“This food sucks… It’s not even half as good as Gine’s” Bardock yelled.

“Bardock” Shugesh yelled again, his one eye was swollen by now while Borgos was being beaten up, several Saiyans were kicking him mercilessly attacking him altogether at once.

“Thank you for schooling for their bad-behavior I believe you can let him go now” As soon as Bardock said that. Another man approached Bardock trying to punch him. Bardock kicked the table causing that Man to fall down and ram his face into the table.

“Some Nobles you are” Bardock placed his foot on the head of the High Class Saiyan and rubbed it.

“Ah it feels good” Bardock smiled as he cracked his fingers.

Shugesh was Badly injured by now. Bardock kicked the ground beneath him and lunged towards the group beating Shugesh and Borgos. Punching the ground beneath him causing the ground to shake up and the others to fall back.

“You could have come back earlier” Shugesh spoke in anger

Some of the High Class Saiyans who were previously eating have now stood up realizing that Bardock is strong than what they had expected. If they get defeated it might turn into a rebel so even though they don’t have the motivation they have to, so that they can withhold the rebellion.

Bardock was quickly able to overpower most of the High Class Saiyans until the rest of them joined. At this point it was getting worse for them. Soon Shugesh and Borgos were out-cold. Bardock was the only one fighting up at this point. He was about to throw the artificial moon in the air when someone rammed the stone table against the back of his head. Although Bardock did handle the blow pretty well, it broke the momentum. Those who were previously maintaining the distance from him closed the distance. Ki Blasts were being fired right at his face, while his hands were busy with melee attack. Flying didn’t seem an option either. Another ki blast at the back of his head and Bardock’s vision grew hazy. After that it was a merciless beatdown. They weren’t afraid that he might die today, for all they care is that they have to shut him to submission. Eventually Bardock and the three of them were beaten down until they fainted. The Guy who got Bardock’s boot rubbed all over his face, spat on him as if he was victorious.  

“I say we strip them and march them in the streets. This will be a lesson for the low class Saiyans” The Man who started all this said that.

“Remember before saying that, He is stronger than any of us standing here” One of the High Class Saiyan said. With this statement everyone got silent. It appeared he was someone who held a significant authority.

“Stronger or not we cannot let this slip by” The other guy made a firm statement and the majority agreed with him and so it was decided that they will still be publicly humiliated but not stripped.

With that Bardock and others were dragged to the prison. Meanwhile the Man with higher dignity disappeared from the scene.


In a certain Unknown Location.

“Lord, Tercres … Bardock was caught” The man described in a rather worried manner.

“What! I don’t want to ask what happened. Find me a way in which we can help him. He is an important figure for the plan.”

“Well, it certainly isn’t hard. He is being kept at a lower-level prison. Rescuing him isn’t hard. And we do have certain Royal Guards on our side.”

“No that won’t work. We can’t let him free; this would make it too obvious. At any rate the King shouldn’t know about any of this.

“Well then we can give him a number of medicines”

“How badly is he injured.” Although his voice was cold it still held a bit of concern.

“Well luckily, he wasn’t along. There were three guys, two of them seemed to have Fainted. Bardock however seemed to be badly injured.”

“Alright then send some potent medicine and make it seem like some high class Saiyan out of respect. We can’t be too sure of Bardock this early. First step is to develop the Trust” With that the discussion came to an end. And the man left.


On Freeza’s Ship.

Didoria stood there waiting for Freeza to allow him entry to the Main Chamber. While Freeza was finishing the red wine and enjoying the starry sky. Proud of his empire, everything in his vision belonged to him.

“Ahemm… Lord Freeza. May I” Didoria stuttered as he spoke.

“Ah Didoria come inside. Well, it took you long enough to come here. Didn’t it”

“I … I am sorry Lord Freeza” Didoria immediately bows down displaying his loyalty and fear.

“Zarbon must have told you that I have an assignment for you”

“Yes Lord Freeza” Didoria finally got a hold of his stuttering.

“Have a Guess what would I order you to do” Freeza says with a playful smile, while simultaneously playing with the wine glass. Didoria was confused as to what to say? Ever since Freeza learned about the Legend of Super Saiyan he has been acting manically.

“How could I know what goes on into that great mind of yours. Lord Freeza” Didoria replied while shivering. One wrong answer and he could be killed.

“Oh, don’t worry I won’t kill you. Just speak your mind” Freeza said in a soothing manner removing all the worries that Didoria previously had.

“Well then … then I think you would order me to take care of some subordinates who have been getting ahead of themselves” Didoria replied

“Bingo” Freeza said

“Bingo… Yeah, I got the answer right” Didoria started dancing with his weird moves that embraced Freeza. Freeza fired a ray gun at DiOrio’s feet causing him to fell flat on his back. With that he stood up.

“I … I am sorry my lord. I showed you something so unsightly.” Didoria immediately bowed down in the Asian sense.

“Finish these five Saiyans soon I will assign them a mission to conquer Planet Meat, there you with your team shall kill them. Failure is not allowed. Or else” Saying that Freeza smashed the glass cup and the red wine spilled on the floor. Didoria immediately imagined his own body in the place of the glass and his blood in the place of red wine. Witless and scarred he stood up.

“Yes … Lord Freeza I will complete the task at all costs.” Didoria replied and rushed away as fast as he could have.


Back at Gine’s House.

 Due to Bardock’s absence Gine was unable to sleep. It seems she wanted to wait for him.

“Hey are you guys awake?” Gine said in a rather dim tone, so that if the two were already asleep it wouldn’t wake them up. And Rugu only needed a signal, she immediately threw the blanket and sat down. Although Fasha wasn’t as energetic as Rugu she also sat down.

“Are you waiting for Bardock?” Fasha asked in a rather concerned tone.

“Well, yes. But why can’t you guys’ sleep?” Gine asked as she stared at the door.

“I can’t because it’s not my home” Rugu quickly announced.

“And I think she’s worried about Tora” she added. Fasha sighed.

“Tora, why are you worried about Tora?” Gine inquired

“You don’t know yet” Rugu made it more dramatic than the sentence should have been.

“Can you let me speak Rugu” Fasha said in a tired voice.

“Go on I won’t say a thing. My lips are sealed.” She said as she moved her fingers over her lips as if she was closing a zip.

“Honestly gine how did you not get tired of her shenanigans.” Fasha said with a disappointed voice.

“Anyway, Tora and I … you know are in a similar relationship like you and Bardock. And I am carrying his *our* child. So, I … I actually wanted to learn from you how to act like a mother. Since … since I never had one and you are experienced.” As Fasha said that Gine got all excited. She clearly remembers how she was thought of as a burden when she fought with Bardock and the team. Now finally she can be of any help.

“Tell me how can I help you. Wait! I think first you should decide when to put your child into the pod. I think it will be better if you do it after at least 24 weeks, although if you can …”

Gine began speaking all enthusiastically on her own. Since Rugu was uninterested it didn’t take her long to fell asleep. While Fasha and Gine continued to conversate on the various difficulties a woman would face while giving birth, the complications of pregnancies and other such finer details.


Meanwhile inside the prison.

Borgos and Shugesh has woken up at this point, although none of them still seem fine. As for Bardock, he was currently half awake. He could sense what was going around it. But didn’t have the strength to move a muscle. None of them seem to know what would happen to them now. Although they do have a rough idea. It can be one of two choices, either they will be rotten here for eternity. Or they would be executed. Bardock is reminded of his encounter with Planthorr, he was constantly being reminded that the most likely outcome would be his death. But for some reason he wasn’t worried about himself. At this point he could only focus on Gine and his son Kakarot. He promised that he would look for a solution. He promised them a better life. He promised them a life without shackles. He promised them and that’s why he must stand up. And that’s why he must escape this prison. Bardock was finally able to open his eyes. A Man was squatting down was staring at him.

“Hey! Bardock. Listen to me. Hey” the man from outside the door whispered.

“Look I can’t come inside. But I can give you this medicine.” The man said in a state of panic while constantly looking in both of his direction, checking if he is being noticed or not.

“Apply it on your wounds. And it will give you enough strength to at least escape tomorrow” the man said in a hurry as he threw the medicine from the small opening made for the passage of food.

“OH! and remember there is someone helping you from behind the scene. We might need you soon for the cause” Suddenly he heard a voice from someone and the man escaped. The Guards came in with their usual patrolling and left after giving Bardock a look of disdain.

Since Shugesh and Borgos were kept in a different than cell. They couldn’t help Bardock at any rate.

“Oi! Bardock, you hearing mate.” Shugesh says in a concerned voice.

“Hang in there Bardock.” Borgos said.

Bardock knew what was happening, and all he needed was a little time. Just a little more time to move. As he slowly dragged himself to the foot long distance, he had between himself and the ointment. He thinks of it, yes, he was injured. He knew he was injured but it was never this bad. The only plausible explanation was that he was beaten up in a more severe way while he was fainted. Marks of strangling across his neck, the half destroyed Saiyan armor all pointed in that direction. As he applied the ointment a yelp left his mouth. The pain after applying the ointment grew even more severe. But he could immediately tell that his muscles were getting much better slowly.

Hearing the loud noise immediately the guards rushed in. They looked at him and knew he was awake. Bardock has hidden the medicine behind his back as he laid by the wall. The Guards continued to mock him and with the touch of some button, the opaque door turned translucent all of a sudden but since he wouldn’t reply and they couldn’t enter the prison as there was still an electric force field in application they gave up and left. Bardock eventually managed to get his body barely functioning thanks to the help. And after that it was six hours of waiting and recuperating.

He could sense the sunlight entering the cell from the small whole. He knew it was about time that it will be decided whether they would be executed or kept in prison. Naturally the trio talked all night about what to do, whether to fight and escape as soon as the door opens or wait for the moment. The other concern being what if they captured gine.

And so, the door opens with two guards standing Infront him. By their side Shugesh and Borgos stood up handcuffed with their clothes in tatters.

Will Bardock be able to escape from the Saiyans or will he turn into great Ape and turn the whole race against him. Find out in next episode of Dragon Ball Reboot.


Brief look at Power Scales.

Bardock: 9800

Shugesh: 5000

Borgos: 4760

Tora: 6000+(increasing)

Fasha: 2000                                                                                                         

Rugu: 780

Gine: 640

King Vegeta: 11500

Tercres: 10950

0