the start of all
32 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi I am lily, I'm a high school student full of dreams and my life is almost the best but that night happened...

*the night of the accident*

Birds fly away as Lily pass by them in the street, the sun is almost set, the whispers of the night's cold wind is whispering in Lily's ears.

She hums while walking, *Lily, don't go too far or you'll regret it* a sudden whisper, she looks around but saw no one, she frowned and continues to walk home, crows squawking , a black cat pass by her but she doesn't bother.

*there was a car driving its way to the south*

"Man I thought it won't end, dang Bryan is always rushing home" a guy said to the driver, both of them are drunk, "Dude let it be that man has a family and us will always stay single hahahhahaha" the driver said still grabbing a bottle of beer, the two is not caring on what's in the road, Lily's house is across the road, she was crossing the road, when the car arrives the driver tried to make a break but the car is too fast...everything went black, a woman in kimono appears, "didn't I tell ya to not go far? What a silly stubborn girl you are" she said her eyes are red ,her hair is a long color black one with a flower clip.

*it have hit poor lily which lead her to a coma*

*Monitors beeping loudly,* The doctor talks to Lily's parents,"she has less possibility of surviving due to the injury she right now, if she is able to wake up she'll remember half of her memories because of the fatal hit on her head, "Is that how critical my daughter is? C-cant you do anything much?" Lily's mom asked and started crying, the doctor shake his head, "No ma'am sorry, we'll just pray for a miracle to happen" he said patting her in the shoulder, while Lily's dad is looking at lily by the window from outside.

0