Companion Cards(2)
315 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

I don't own any of the cards, monsters or art, I only own the OC and fanmade cards. Also, all fanmade cards can be found in the glossary for easier access.

Shortly after Romach's class, Alexandria went straight to the gathering room to get some dinner. As she ate a sushi set, Alexandria stared at the companion card she was given. "If you turn into mini Suship, will that give me unlimited food? Or would it be more like flavoured air? Will I get sick if I eat hard-light?" She continued this train of thought all the way to the girl's dorms. "If the companion has the same AI as Duel Monster's, will they try to fight me if I try to eat them?" She murmured as she walked through the dorm's main doors.

"Heya! What yo talking about?/Hi Alexandria, what's going on?" Alexandria turned around to see the Sri twins entering right behind her. What caught her attention was what looked like a small person sitting on each of their shoulders. On Chandra's shoulder sat a mini girl wearing a pink opened-up sweater with two long twin tails. While Shelley had a mini girl wearing a blue dress, with a white cap. 

"Oh! Are those your companion cards?"

"Yup! I had this little cutie materialize as we walked here." Chandra softly rubbed the head of her companion, who giggled at the action. While Shelley's companion snuggled into her neck, using some of her hair as a blanket. 

"What about yours?" Alexandria sighed as she brought out her blank, golden-bordered card. 

"Still blank, Dr.Romach said it will take a couple of hours before it will link to my Duel Watch. I'm hoping for it to be done before I go to bed, but I think that the soonest you two will be able to see it will be tomorrow morning." The trio sat down on the couch in the main hall of the dorm. As Chandra put up her feet on top of the table in front of the coach, Shelley got three drinks from the nearby vending machine. The twins place their companions on the table, as the trio drank and chatted; while the two companions played around with Chandra's shoes. 

"So Alex, what are you hoping for your companion to materialize as?" Shelley asked as she untie her sister's shoelaces, allowing her companion to use them as a jump rope.

"Earlier I was thinking maybe a Suship would be cool."

"Why?"

"To see if they will taste like sushi." The twins stopped drinking, while their companions stop jump-roping to look at Alexandria. "What?"

"Won't they taste like metal?/Are you sure it works like that?" 

"Hmm not sure for both." 

"Huh, well what do you think about teach?" The twin's companions started a tug of war using Chandra's shoelace.

"Don't be rude Chandra, it's Dr.Romach not just teach."

"Why you ask?" Chandra tap her chin as she thought about the question.

"Well something about him feels off." Shelley rolled her eyes.

"Come on sis, there is nothing wrong with Dr.Romach." Chandra grinned, as she looked at her twin with a raised brow.

"You sure it isn't because you have a cru-?" Shelley's face turned red as she covered Chandra's mouth.

"Sheesh, not everything has to be about his love life." The trio spent another hour chatting before Alexandria got hungry and bid the twins goodbye. The twins picked up their companions and looked for other of their classmates to see what their companion cards materialized as.

While in her room, Alexandria placed her bag on the bed. Taking out the companion card, she placed it next to the red box given to her by her dad. Afterwards, she walked to the kitchen to cook herself some food. While she was cooking, the blank card started to glow and slowly gravitate towards the red box. A serpentine silhouette started to form on the card, however right before the card reached the box, the box started to violently shake. It gave out a soft roar and a wave of energy blasted the card away. The companion card slammed against one of Alexandria's decks, causing it to spill all over the nightstand. 

Unable to reach its target, the companion card started to vibrate. Symbols and circuits appear and disappear as the silhouette morphed into many different shapes. Before long it stopped in a form of a long serpent made out of segmented metal orbs. The symbols and circuits completely disappeared as the glow got brighter. The light quickly condensed into the segmented serpent, which curiously looked around the room. Its gaze stopped on the red box, and soon after it slithered toward it. Reaching the box, it examined it as the box pulsed with a red light. It lightly taped the box with its tail and tilted its head to the side when nothing happened. It tried again, this time nudging the box with its metal head. Seeing nothing happen, it quickly got bored and returned to its card. The glow of the red box died down as it slithered away.

As it slithered back, something near its companion card caught its attention. Near its card was a set of three cards with pictures of it. Too absorbed with looking at the cards it didn't notice Alexandria entering the room, her brows furrowed as she stared at the creature admiring its own card. As for Alexandria, she wasn't sure what she was looking at. After cooking herself some mac and cheese, she gave her dad a call to see how he was doing. When she returned she was shocked to find a serpent-like creature on her nightstand. However, something about it looked familiar, it didn't take long for her to realize what it looked like.

"Ah! It looks like a Cyber Dragon Core!" Alexandria's shouting startled the creature, causing it to fall off the nightstand. Once it recovered from the fall, the duo started at each other. After a minute since their stare-down started, Alexandria glanced toward her nightstand and noticed her companion card. Walking towards it, she picked it up and looked at the image on the card. It didn't take long for her to connect the creature with her companion card. "Your my companion aren't you?" Alexandria asked as she looked at the creature at her feet. The Cyber Dragon Core looked at the card, then at Alexandria before tilting its head. It repeated this action a few more times before nodding. Alexandria bent down and extended her hand. "Well nice to meet you." The Cyber Dragon Core looked at the extended hand, before happily beeping as it started to climb her arm. 

"Hahaha stopped that, you're tickling me." Alexandria tried to keep still as the Cyber Dragon Core slithered up her arm. It eventually stopped climbing and just coiled around her arm. Alexandria brought its head to her head and smiled. "Well, you need a name. Can't really be calling you Cyber Dragon Core this whole time. How about I call you Core?" Core happily beeped as it nodded its head. "Awesome! I need to call dad, he'll love to meet you!" With Core still coiled around her arm, Alexandria dashed to her computer to call her dad.

Hope you Guys/Gals enjoy this new chapter. Remember all comments/criticism/comments are welcomed.

Alexandria will always deny it, but she isn't much better at naming than her dad.

I'm going to be conducting a pool on who the last of the six will be. The ones already set in stone are Annie, Alexandria, Crimson, and Jack. The last two will be the two who get the most votes. Also, any suggestions on who their companions can be are welcomed, same with Crimson as I'm having trouble figuring out an interesting one for her. Not taking any suggestions for Jack as his is already decided.

 

Last Two of the Six
  • Kai Deep: Atlantean Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flora Astrid: Railway Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leo Cordula: gladiator beasts Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Napier: Need suggestions Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Mel Dee: Toons Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Rex Ake: Dinosaur Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucifer Pixie: Darklord Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sylvie Loki: Prank-Kids Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Leo Harsh Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam Jeb Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kendall Ash Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Lídia Edmonde Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zola Elise Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orrin Daren Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phillip Mon Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Because I'm out of names just write a char name/deck in comments. Aka Other. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Aug 25, 2022 07:55 PM.
11