Side Chapter: Dante’s Fun
1.3k 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Thoughts'

'Sign language'

"Speech"

I don't own any of the cards, monsters or art, I only own the OC and fanmade cards. Also, all fanmade cards can be found in the glossary for easier access.

Dante Deville

8000LP / 5 cards in hand / 0 monster / 0 spell/traps

-ErRoR-

8000LP / 5 cards in hand / 0 monster / 0 spell/traps

"Let's get this show started. Now would you be so kind as to allow me to call?" Dante tapped on his Duel disk, inputting commands into it. Before the scientist could say anything, a mechanical voice spoke from the Duel Disks.

-CHOICE OVERRIDE-

-Dante Deville CALL-

"Ah, so kind of you to allow me to call, I choose to call heads." The scientist grumbled something Dante couldn't hear, as the female scientist giggled. A holographic gain coin appeared between them which started to fall, landing on heads. "As the challenger, I feel it's only fair I let you go first." A vein on the scientist's head bulged as he glared at Dante.

"You're going to regret underestimating me. I start my turn by playing Terraforming." Before the scientist could select the field spell he wanted from his deck, a holographic girl in a white dress with dog ears and a tail appeared in front of him. The girl with a mischievous smile waved a finger at the scientist as Sakura blossoms covered the card selection screen. Facing up the scientist saw Dante smirking while also waving a finger at him.

"Not so fast there my enemy, my Ash Blossom thinks you're going a bit too fast for this show. Sorry if you needed that card, but I'm sure such a smart man like you can work around it." The scientist ground his teeth and clutched harder at the card in his hand. As Ash Blossom giggled as she slowly disappears along with the petals,  the female scientist chuckled along with her. The duelling scientist glared at the woman, who only smiled at him and continued to watch.

"Your primitive taunts won't change the fact the outcome of this duel, in the end, I'll be victorious. I play One Day of Peace, then set one card face down and end my turn." Two transparent domes appeared to cover both duellists as a face-down card appeared in front of the scientist.

"How poetic, a day of peace in these chaotic times? Well, I shouldn't make our audience wait for too long." Dante gave the woman a scientist a bow who responded with a silent clap and a smile. The male scientist shot the woman another glare.

"Can you not indulge in this show monkey's nonsense?!" The woman gave the man a shrug.

"That is no way to talk to your friend my enemy. I draw for the turn, then set two cards face-down and end my turn." 

"For all your talk, you have nothing to show for it! I summon Planet Pathfinder then immediately tribute it."

Planet Pathfinder

1000 ATK/ 1000DEF

As soon as the mini robot materialize, it started to break down before exploding in a shower of particles. Selecting the card he wanted, the scientist immediately played it.  "I play Numeron Network, and activate it! I send Numeron Calling to the graveyard and summon my Numerous!" Four huge mechanical monsters materialize in front of the scientist. His crazed smile very quickly turns into a frown when his monsters started to break down and eventually explode in a shower of particles and water.

"I activate my face-down card, Torrential Tribute destroying all your monsters," Dante said with a smirk.

"You, you, you, YOU NO SKILL MONKEY! ONCE I WIN THIS I'LL SAVOR EVERY SECOND I END YOUR PUNY EXISTENCE!"

"So do you end your turn?" Dante could have sworn he heard the man's teeth cracking from how hard he was clenching his teeth.

"Get your pitiful turnover with." Dante gave the man a small bow.

"With pleasure, I draw. I start my turn by activating my face-down card Fiend Griefing. I shuffle back your Planet Pathfinder back into your deck and send Absolute King Back Jack from my deck to my graveyard. I then normal summon Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss and because I control no spell/trap cards I can special summon Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss from my hand. Afterwards, I overlay both of them to Xyz summon Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss!" A demonic hound with bat wings and a demonic humanoid with long claws appeared in front of Dante in a burst of fire. They didn't stay for long as they soon turn into balls of light, the balls of light started to orbit a man with long blue hair wearing red who appeared in a burst of fire.

Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss: Lvl 3

1000 ATK/ 1500DEF

Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss: Lvl 3

800 ATK/ 2000DEF

Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss: Rank 3, Xyz material: 2

1000 ATK/ 2500DEF

"How egotistical of you, using a Duel Monster baring your name." The scientist sneered.

"What can I say? Dante is just such a great name, how can I not use a Duel Monster with it? Now let's not bore our audience with idle chit-chat, I detach Graff to use Dante's effect. I chose to send 1 card from the top of my deck to the graveyard." He sent the top card to the graveyard which ended up being a Tour Guide From the Underworld. "Then Graff's effect activates allowing me to summon from my deck a Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss." A blue demon appeared in a burst of fire. "He won't be staying for long as I then use Cir and Dante to link summon I:P Masquerena." Traveller and Graff turned into balls of light that fused to form a portal. A lady in rollerskates jumped out of the portal, doing three spins before landing. "Cir and Dante's effect activates. Cir allows me to special summon Dante back to the field, and Dante allows me to add Cir back to my hand." A crack appeared on the ground, which opened up allowing Traveller to jump out before it closed. "I then discard my Cir allowing me to Xyz summon Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal over Dante." Traveller turned into a ball of light, as a woman in a pink silk dress appeared in a flash of light. " I then end my turn."

I:P Masquerena

800 ATK/ Link 2

Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal: Xyz material: 1

2500 ATK/ 2800DEF

Dante Deville

8000LP / 4 cards in hand / 2 monsters / 2 spells/traps

-ErRoR-

8000LP / 3 cards in hand / 0 monster / 1 spell/traps

The female scientist clapped with a smile, causing the male scientist to ground their teeth. "No matter, any pitiful plays you do won't change the fact that you're going to lose this duel! I activate Numeron Network once more, and summon my Numerons!" The four Numerons appeared once more in front of the scientist. 

" I activate Beatrice's effect, I detach one material and send Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss from my deck to the graveyard. Farfa effect activates allowing me to banish your Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam until the end of the turn. Then Dante's effect activates allowing me to add Cir back to my hand." Cracks started to appear underneath Gate Ekam before chains burst out. The chains wrapped around Gate Ekam and dragged it below.

"Your tricks won't save you! I ent-"

"Before you enter your battle phase I activate I:P Masquerena effect, using it and Beatrice to link summon Knightmare Unicorn." A yellow unicorn with wings of blades appeared out of a portal that was formed by the two monsters. "Unicorn effect activates, I discard Cir to send Number 2: Numeron Gate Dve back to your deck." Unicorn neighed as it show a beam of light out of its horn, that hit Gate Dve. Gate Dve disappeared in a flash of light. "Then Cir effect activates, summoning back Dante from the graveyard in defence mode." The scientist looked like he can burst at any moment.

"I end my tu-"

"Before that I activate Absolute King Back Jack effect, allowing me to excavate the top card of my deck." He excavated a Paleozoic Dinomischus. "Because it was a normal Trap card I can set it, you can continue now."

"I SWEAR I WILL END YOU! YOU BRAINLESS S#$^ FLINGING, YOU-." The scientist continued for another five minutes before being interrupted by Dante.

"We don't have all day, do you end? Sheesh and you have to deal with him all day?" Dante said to the woman who replied with a shrug along with a playful smirk.

"GRRRRRRR, SHUT IT YOU!" He pointed toward the woman who just rolled her eyes. He then faced Dante, glaring at him. "I end my turn."

"I draw, then I use Dante and unicorn to link summon Accesscode Talker. Both its and Dante's effect activates, Talker target Unicorn and gains 1000 times Unicorns link rating. And Dante allows me to return Cir to my hand. I activate Talker effect, banishing I:P Masquerena to destroy your face-down card." Talker threw its lance that pierced the scientist's face-down card, revealing it as a Lightning Storm. "I normal summon my Cir, however, because I control a non-Burning Abyss monster it gets destroyed. Then Cir effect activates summoning back Dante in attack mode." As soon as Cir appeared, chains burst out of the ground dragging it below. Allowing Traveller to jump out of the hole before it can close. "I then attack you with both my monsters! GO LET'S SHOW THE AUDIENCE A EXCITING CLIMAX TO THIS SHOW!" The two monsters charged at the scientist, Talker stabbing him while Traveller aimed a kick at his groan. The attacks went right through the scientist, however, he screamed as a burst of electricity coursed through him.

"In my main phase 2, I overlay Downerd Magician over Dante then Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder over Magician. COME FORTH MIGHTY KING, SHOW THESE MORTALS YOUR MIGHT!" As Dante turned into a ball of light as a woman with long purple hair appeared in a burst of purple smoke. The woman didn't stay long as she soon turned into a ball of light as well. Soon after a loud crack echoed around the room followed by a lightning strike, and everyone was forced to cover their eyes from the light. Once they opened them up again, they saw a giant mechanical human with wings between Dante and the scientist. 

Accesscode Talker: 4

2300>5300 ATK/ Link 2

Downerd Magician: Xyz material: 1

2500 ATK/ 2800DEF

VVV

Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder: Xyz material: 2

3000 ATK/ 3000DEF

Dante Deville

8000LP / 3 cards in hand / 2 monsters / 1 spell/traps

-ErRoR-

8000>2700>1700LP / 4 cards in hand / 0 monster / 0 spell/traps

"I end my turn," Dante said with a smirk. The scientist panted as the feelings in their arms and legs returned. 

"I -pant-, draw." The scientist frowned as he looked at what he drew. "I -pant- set two cards face-down and end my turn."

"I draw, now let's not drag this on. ATTACK! BRING THIS SHOW TO ITS END!" ZEUS threw a lightning-covered fist at the scientist while Talker threw its lace at him. Both attacks phased through the scientist as he screamed. Electricity courses through his Duel Disk and his bindings. The man fell to the ground as his life points dropped to zero.

Dante Deville

8000LP / 3 cards in hand / 2 monsters / 1 spell/traps

-Error-

1700>0LP / 3 cards in hand / 0 monster / 2 spells/traps

-WINNER Dante Deville!-

Dante bowed toward the women who started to clap. "Thank you, thank you." He continued to bow to an invisible audience before facing the female scientist. "Now how about both of us have a little chat." The woman gave him a bewitching smile.

Most likely this would be the only chapter this week.

8