Prologue
276 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Together now!”

“Take my hand, Alaine! The winds are too strong!”

“Curse you Alaine… because of you, my life is ruined…”

It was the final battle. The world surrounding the heroes were crumbling at its seams. Despite the bleak outlook, the heroes all stood unified as they faced down the grotesque monster before them. Shoulders squared and weapons propped, they stood side by side while a fairy like woman stood behind them. Clad in a white dress, she was clearly unfit for such a scene yet the determined look in her eyes can rival the determination of the heroes protecting her.

“Alaine… Westwood… I will have your head…”

“Duck everyone!”

“Lady Westwood! Don’t let go of his highness!”

The world shook as a bloody vine swiped at them. Barely did the group dodge while keeping formation. 

“She’s too strong… how can we beat her?”

“Urge, only a wicked woman like her can turn into such a monster.”

“Phoebe… how could this happen to you?”

Who could have imagined that the woman who tormented Alaine for years to suddenly turn into a monster under a curse. With all her hatred and all her bitterness, Phoebe von Ashton caved into the influence of a curse to obtain power just to destroy Alaine. Yet with her weak soul, the power was too much for the noblewoman to handle, causing the possible destruction of the world. 

Thankfully, Alaine wasn’t alone to face her tormentor. By her side was her step brother Alexander, her childhood friend Zackary, the aloof assassin Slade, and the love of her life: second prince Claude Ravenworth. Despite their powers combined, things weren’t looking up.

“What can we-“

“The forbidden saint spell…”

“Alaine?!”

“We can cast the forbidden saint spell. It would cleanse Phoebe’s spirit and send her to the other side peacefully.”

“But that’s beyond a level 10 spell! You can’t possibly survive something like that!”

“We can… if we cast it together.”

“...”

“Well, even if the odds are low, I believe in my little sister!”

“Onii-Chan…”

“I agree. Either we die here like cowards or die like heroes!”

“Zack…”

“We can do this… together.”

“Claude!”

Coming to an understanding, all five steeled their resolve and placed their hands on top of each other’s. Closing their eyes, their palms began to glow an unearthly hue. They whisper an incantation before releasing the beam of light at the monster.

“No…. curse you… Alaine…”

….

Man! This story was such a piece of shit! Who thought that this deserved to be on the front page? Fucking sheeple, I swear to god.


Fuck man, all these comments praising this peace of garbage. If I shit in a bucket, would these people praise it too? 


Good writing??? World building??? The author literally did the bare minimum before pulling bullshit from thin air. “Forbidden Saint spell” my ass. And who the fuck says “Onii-Chan” in medeavil Europe?! The author is a fucking weeabo. 

Man… this shit is wack. One star.

8