chapter 13
3.1k 5 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What happened?” Archduke asked the knights, who fell onto the ground.

 

One of the knights responds, “Your grace you said she was dead, but she just moved.” 

 

Archduke Lelouch frowned as he stared at the knight. “Are you saying I lied?” He asked. The Lelouch family controls all doctors, nurses, and medical pharmacies in the Empire. From a young age, they teach the successor’s medical knowledge. But Alad Lelouch was a genius at both medicine and sword. He became a certified doctor at eighteen and a first-class Aura user at twenty. So, saying that he misdiagnose a dead person would be a dishonor to the Lelouch line.

 

The Knight stood up from the ground and bowed his head. “My Apologies, your grace.” He apologized. They tried carrying her again, but as soon as they touched her. Her eyes opened. The knights backed away quickly due to the shock. Her eyes were a different color. They changed from a beautiful blue to a burning red.

 

A burst of loud laughter echoed. “Ha hahaha. She couldn’t even kill herself. Hahaha.” A fat noble with red hair said. This caused the other Nobles to laugh at Aria.

 

*Whoosh*

 

While they were laughing a gust of wind blew inside the throne room, causing everyone to close their eyes. “She’s gone!” The knight yelled as he looked around for Aria’s body.

 

*Kyaaaah*

 

A woman screamed in fear. Everyone turned in her direction to see why she screamed. What they saw shocked them. The fat red-haired noble was laying in a pool of his blood with his head severed from his body. This sent fear into the heart of the nobles. 

 

*Whoosh*

 

Another gust of wind blew by. “kyaaah. Help me!” a woman yelled in fear. But no one could tell where it came from. Archduke Lelouch took a sword from a knight. “Knights! guard his majesty.” He ordered as he held the sword in front of him, ready for a fight. “Help! Help! I Am up here.” A voice echoed from above.

 

Archduke Lelouch looks up and sees a woman hugging the chandelier. Due to his enhanced senses, Lelouch could see the face of the woman, that was fifty feet in the air. “Countess Watson, how did you get up there?” Lelouch asked while looking up. Shaking with fear as she held tightly onto the chandelier. “I don…don’t know. When I opened my eyes, I was here. Please save me.” she said in a shaky tone. 

 

“Ok. calm down, countess. You would have to trust me. Jump down from there and I’ll catch you. Can you trust me?” Archduke Lelouch asked in a calming tone. But she did not budge. Her husband ran underneath the chandelier and yelled. “It’s okay, Ariadne, you can trust the duke. He’ll catch you. There is nothing to be scared of. right??” he said while looking at the archduke with a crooked smile.

 

Lelouch could see that the count had placed all his hope in him to save his wife. He looked into the count’s eyes. “I’ll save her,” he said, reassuring the count. Lelouch released his aura and covered his hands with them. This way, it can neutralize the force from the fall. He stood under the chandelier with both arms stretched forward and his feet planted on the ground. “Countess on the count of three, let go, nod if you understand?” he said.

 

She nods yes.

 

“Ok. one… two… three!” Countess Watson lets go and fell. While she was falling, a gust of wind passed by and caused Lelouch’s vision to be blocked. After the wind passed, he looked up and saw red. Countess Watson had been split into pieces in mid-air. her guts and blood fell onto her husband and Archduke Lelouch. Lelouch looked down at his hand; the only thing he could catch was her severed head.

 

Covered in his wife’s blood, count Waston broke down. “No-no-no-nooo… Ariadne can’t be dead… the Archduke will save her,” he said while picking her pieces off the floor. Lelouch saw that the count had gone insane due to the shock. He dropped her head to the ground and brought out his sword. “Come out and face me, you witch. I said I would save her, and you dare to kill her. I’ll wet this blade with your blood.”

 

“Hoo. how scary. Men of the great Thorka empire. Scared! of one woman. Ha hahaha.” Aria’s evil laughter echoed throughout the hall, spreading fear and panic.

 

Lelouch tried tracking Aria’s location through her voice, but she was moving too fast to track. As a third-class aura user, this was the first time Lelouch has ever fought with someone so fast he can’t track them with any of his enhanced senses.

 

Aria spoke from different directions all at once. “My father trusted the Thorka empire till the end. He said you would protect us. But what did you do when Giggadon empire attacked your allies? Nothing. You did nothing like cowards. Well, it doesn’t matter anymore, cause with the power I possess I’ll do something.”  

 

*Whoosh*

 

“Hrrrk… wait… knights… help.” The emperor yelled silently, gasping for air on his throne. as Aria was choking him with her right hand. “What a surprise. I thought the emperor of the ‘Great’ Thorka empire was strong, but he turned out to be a weak, old, dying man.” It was Aria’s first time seeing the emperor’s face. Because the throne was so high you could only see his feet. She leaned in and whispered to the emperor, who was running out of breath. “The men who tried to force themselves on me must die,” she said with an evil smile on her face. 

 

“Save the emperor!” Lelouch yelled while running towards the throne. The three knights guiding the step leading to the throne dashed towards Aria with their swords drawn.

 

“You are too slow,” Aria said. As she ripped the emperor’s head and spine out of his body. She was moving so fast that it seemed as if time had stopped. Aria used the emperor’s spine as a sword and beheaded the first knight. She moved towards the second knight and split him in half, then threw the spine at the third knight piercing through his skull. It only took her five seconds to kill four people.

 

“Noooo!” Lelouch yelled in rage.

117