Chapter 15
3.1k 5 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmph… Disgusting pervert. I have never seen a woman have such thought to other women.” Ella spoke while staring at Helena with disgust.

 

Ella’s words shocked Helena. “What! Did you just say you could read my thoughts?” Once’s thought is like a safe, it’s where you hide the things important to you. For some, they hide their money, some hide jewelry, and some people hide their intense love for big boobs. So, someone having access to your safe without your permission is dangerous. 

 

“Of course, I can read them when they leak out every time through mind communication. Even though you can talk now, you still use the system’s mind communication function to talk to me when you could just talk normally.” Ella complained. 

 

While fondling Nora’s boobs, Helena replied, “How can I talk to you normally when no one else can see you? If anyone saw me talking to the air, I might get burnt on the stake for being a witch. Do you want to see me burn?” Helena asked. 

 

Ella cocked her head to the right. “Hmmm… you getting burnt alive would bring me joy.”

 

 but since I have not found a new host, it might be a bad idea. Ella thought in the privacy of her mind.

 

“But since I am so magnanimous and benevolent, I’ll tell you how to separate your thoughts,” she spoke in a haughty tone.

 

“Aaah!... your highness… please stop moving your… hands.” 

 

Ella frowned. “I am trying to help you but… you have ignored me because of that big lump of fat…” Ella yelled as she made a fist and hit Helena on her head. 

 

“Ouch!!!... you didn’t have to hit me.” Helena released Nora’s breast and held her head while rolling on her bed in pain.

 

“Excuse me, your highness.” Nora, embarrassed by Helena’s fondling, ran out of the room with her hands covering her face as her cheeks blushed red.

 

“No… don’t go! … boobszilla. I haven’t had enough.” Helena said with a disappointed tone.

 

It’s all your fault, you stupid flat-chested fairy. Helena yelled in her mind. While staring at Ella with a maddened gaze. 

 

 

 

Ella notices Helena’s gaze. “What are you staring at me for, human?” she asked.

 

Ella’s question shocked Helena. “Wait… you can’t hear my thoughts?” She asked. Ella not being able to hear her thoughts meant that her privacy would return. Helena smiled happily.

 

 she… can’t hear my thoughts. Ha-haha… stupid flat-chested bitch. She thought in her mind.

 

Ella looked at her chest and frowned. “Who are you calling flat? You stupid human.” She yelled and flew into Helena’s hair and started to pull on it.

 

“Ouch… ouch, I wasn’t talking about you.” 

 

—--------------

 

The next day

 

*Knock*

 

*knock*

 

There was knocking on Helena’s door, causing her to wake up from her sleep.

 

“Good morning, your highness, it’s Nora.” she greeted while standing outside the room.

 

“Oh. It’s boobszilla, come on in… nn,” she said while yawning. It was the start of another boring day for Helena. In a world where there is no internet or video games, nothing is exciting to do. She tried reliving her boredom by reading some books, but she discovered that all the books in the royal library were about politics, swordsmanship, magic, and noble etiquette. 

 

“Hmmm…. I am so… bored.” Helena complained while rolling left and right on her bed.

 

Nora, who was cleaning the room, reacted to Helena’s words. “if…if your highness is bored you could take a walk in the palace garden. I heard they filled it with beautiful flowers.” Nora spoke in an excited tone. 

 

Looking at flowers would be nice… if I was a girl, that is. I need something exciting, like fighting monsters or learning magic. That’s what other isekai main characters do… not staring at plants. Helena thought in her mind.

 

*Ding*

 

The system notification popped up in front of Helena.

Alpha Notification

X

The system has discovered that the host is lazy and stays in bed all day.

Mission: - Go to the garden and run for ten minutes.

Reward: - Stamina+2 and 10Exp

Failure: - shock

 

 

Finally, I got something to do. And what do you mean, lazy? Helena thought as she jumps down from her bed and walked toward the pink Bergère chair and sits. “Nora, prepare a bath and cloth for me,” she ordered. 

 

“Yes, your highness,” Nora replied and walked toward a part of the room covered with gold-colored cotton and opened them. Behind the cotton was a beautiful white porcelain bathtub with golden legs. 

 

“Your highness the bath is ready,” Nora said.

 

“Ok,” Helena replied. She walks to the bath and raises her hand up. This was to indicate that Nora could take off her nightgown.  Helena has gotten used to the noble life here. at first, it was weird because as a full-grown man, in her previous life. no one bathed her, except when he was still a little child. But now she is washed and clothed by female maids, which made her adapt to the noble style quickly. But there was sad a part about this.

 

Helena looked down at her crotch with a sad face. I miss you, bro. but I promise I not gonna let you down. This life even without you by my side, am gonna fuck girls. She thought in her mind as her eyes glowed with determination.

 

 

117