Chapter 27
2.5k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note

Hey guys, sorry for not dropping a chapter for a few days. I caught a cold, so I had to rest. And I would like to thank the readers from the U.K for buying copies of Wolf in another world on Amazon. Thank you for your support. 

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO READ CHAPTERS AHEAD HEAD TO MY PATREON. https://www.patreon.com/Samjoe?fan_landing=true. IT WOULD BE A HUGE SUPPORT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER.

 

 

Valkyrie palace

 

Helena’s room

 

“Ugh…! That was terrible. I can’t believe I said those words. I feel like my twenty-plus years of life as a man just got crushed into dust.” Helena complained out of embarrassment as she lay on her bed with her face in her pillow, hiding out of embarrassment. Even though she said those embarrassing words to complete the system mission, she could not help but feel like crawling into a hole every time she thought about what she said.

 

“Systemmmm…, you are such an ass for giving me that mission, you know that. Right?” Helena asked in a muffled tone. While rolling from the left end of her bed to the right.

 

*Ding! *

 

Host, how would you like to distribute your undistributed attribute points?

 

The system notification sound shocked Helena while she was rolling on the bed, causing her to fall from the left end of the bed, but as she was about to hit the floor, she caught herself with her right index finger, performing a one-finger stand.

“Woah…! That was close.” She said with a smile as she launches herself into the air with her finger, then spun in the air. She was about to execute a superhero landing which would have been cool, but she forgot that she was still in her dress.

 

As she was about to land, her vision got obstructed by her dress and she fell flat on her face. No one saw that… no one saw that. Helena repeated in her thoughts as she stood up from the floor. Because of her strong physic after practicing to the intermediate stage of Qi, the floor had her face imprinted on it.

 

[Pfft…!]

 

“Did you just laugh…?” Helena asked the system. She heard a laugh in the room, and the only one in the room was herself. So, the only place the laughter could come from is either Ella or the system, but when the Alpha system is out, Ella disappears, so there was only one answer.

 

*Ding! *

 

The system does not understand human emotions.

 

Helena stared at the system with suspicion in her eyes as she points her index and middle fingers toward her eyes and then toward the system. “I am watching you…” she said.

 

“System, open my status screen.”

 

*Ding! *

 

Host profile:

 

 

[Name]: Helena Von Merula

 

[Level]:2/3

 

[Exp]:705/1100

 

[Race]: Human??

 

[Sex]: Female

 

[HP]: 19+ [60] [MP]: 84 [Attack power]: 5+ [50]

 

[Magic attack]: 4 [Strength]: 9+ [50] [intelligence]: 44 [QI]: 30 years

 

[charm]:49 [Luck]: 19 [Defense]: 11+ [50] [Stamina]: 42+ [10] Skills:>>>

 

Undistributed attribute points: 5

 

“Huh?... system why do I have extra stat points in front of some of my stats?” Helena asked.

 

*Ding! *

 

The extra points, are the number of points added to the host stats due to the influence of Qi

 

The system words confused Helena. She has been using Qi for a few days now and she never saw the extra stat points when she checked her status. “Wait a minute, that doesn’t make sense. I have been using Qi for a while now and I did not notice the extra stat points. So, why can I see them now?” She asked.

 

*Ding! *

 

After leveling up the system, the host can see the extra stat points that were hidden.

 

“So, that’s how it is… wait a minute… does that mean I gain extra stat points from practicing unique skills? Without having to do missions!” Helena asked with excitement in her eyes. If she could practice more skills like Qi, she could gain extra stat points without doing an embarrassing mission like the one she just did.

 

*Ding! *

 

Negative. There would not be any unique skills like Qi given as a reward anymore.

 

The system’s answer disappointed Helena. Her dream of gaining stat points without doing the system’s missions was crushed. “Hmph!... what a stingy system.” She whispered

 

*Ding! *

 

Reminding the host. I do not possess human emotions.

 

“Yeah, yeah… I know- I know… Add three points to my charm and the remaining two should go to my luck… Ok, show me the rewards I got.”

 

*Ding! *

 

Item box

X

 

Hidden blade, 30kg dumbbells, Cat ear prop, Armor of Altair

 

READ MORE.

 

“What does this mean?” Helena said with confusion on her face. Maybe it’s part of the new function from leveling up. Helena thought as she clicked on the read more option.

 

[HIDDEN BLADE]

 

X

Class: Rare/type: weapon

 

A Hidden combat weapon worn around the wrist

 

Its blade is made out of a special #% $^@ ore

 

+10 Strength

 

+30 Stamina

 

+30 Hp recovery for every kill

 

Skill: invisibility, blade shot, drag.

 

As soon as Helena clicked on the read more option, extra information about the items in her item box appeared. “Woah… I can see more information about the rewards. Is this also a new function from leveling up?” Helena asked with a smile while reading the item's new information.

 

[30kg dumbbells]

X

 

Class: Special/type: weapon

 

A short bar with a 30kg weight at both ends.

 

Helps build muscle… which by the looks of those girly arms

 

You need this. Can also be used to knock people out

 

+0.1 strength per minute when held

 

+0.1 defense per minute when held

 

Skills: it can knock anyone out regardless of their strength if it hit them behind the head.

 

[Cat ear prop]

Class: Special/type: equipment

 

A cat ear prop that lets you land on your feet no matter what height you fall from

 

[Armor of Altair]

X

 

Class: legendary/type: Armor

 

A combat suit made by a legendary tailor #% $^@ himself.

 

it becomes stronger with the user’s level.

 

Infused with a large amount of #%$^@.

 

The armor automatically fits the wearer.

 

+100 Hp recovery per second [increase by 100 with the user’s level]

 

+100 strength [increases by 100 with the user’s level]

 

+50 stamina [increases by 50 with the user’s level.

 

+200 defense [increases by 100 with the user’s level]

 

Neutralizes the first ten damages received and cancels every magic below the fifth circle.

 

Skills: invincibility, sound nullification, intangibility.

 

“Woah… these are good gear. If I keep getting OP stuff like this, I would be over-geared. Hahaha…”

 

*Ding! *

 

[Armor of Altair] is being locked. And will be available to the host LV15.

 

“YOU MOTHER FUC***!!!!!”

85