Chapter 30
2.3k 1 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, guys check out my new work on webnovel.https://www.webnovel.com/book/i-became-god-by-leveling-up_23921414206583705

 

The next day

 

Helena’s room

 

Morning dawned and Helena was lying asleep on her bed with her body covered with a blue duvet, leaving only her head uncovered. Her eyes opened slowly and the first thing she saw was the ceiling above her.

 

 “... Huh?? What a familiar ceiling… Ugh! my body hurts… Huh? … Why is my left hand warm?”

 

 Helena thought as she turned her head to the left, look down at her hand, and saw Nora who had dozed off on a chair beside the bed while holding her hands.

 

After seeing that, Helena smiled happily. Then Helena pulled her hands slowly out of Nora’s grip because she did not want to disturb Nora’s sleep. After she pulled out her hands, Helena sat upright and took off the duvet covering her body. After taking off the duvet, she noticed that her clothes were different. She was in her white nightgown. But she remembered that she was still in the blue dress she wore for breakfast with the emperor. 

 

Helena turned her gaze towards Nora. Did Nora change my clothes? Even though I should be happy that she did that for me, it still feels weird when I get changed by Nora. Helena thought with a shy blush as turned away and jumped down from her bed.

 

 She walked towards the balcony door, which was made of transparent glass, and she sat in front of it. Waiting for the sunrise.

 

This was Helena’s morning routine, which she does without fail because a month ago she noticed something interesting while meditating. When absorbing this world’s energy with the Qi method, it absorbs impurities, which leads to her meridians being clogged. But when she sits and practices QI meditation in front of the morning sun, the vital energy she absorbs a purer and cleanses the impurity in her body.

 

*DING! *

 

The system notification bell rang in Helena’s head.  She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw layers of system notifications popping up.

 

 “Hahaha… I thought I failed the mission before passing out.”

 

 Helena said in an excited tone as she stared at the system panel.

 

*DING!!*

 

YOU HAVE SUSSECFULLY COMPLETED THE MISSION [500x500 Exercise]

 

*DING! *

 

YOU HAVE GAINED 800 EXPERIENCE POINTS…

 

*DING! *

 

YOU HAVE GAINED 

 

20 HEALTH STATS

 

20 STRENGTH STATS

 

20 DEFENSE STATS

 

*DING! *

 

YOU HAVE GAINED AN ITEM

 

 [DARK PILL]

 

A MEDICINE BALL WHEN CONSUME INCREASES QI BY TEN YEARS.

 

*DING! *

 

YOU HAVE GAINED SKILL

 

 [STEPS OF WIND GOD] LV1 ACTIVE/PASSIVE

 

PASSIVELY INCREASES MOVEMENT SPEED ACCORDING TO THE STAMINA OF THE USER AND THE SPEED WILL INCREASE FIVEFOLD FURTHER WHEN ACTIVE 

 

*DING! *

 

AGILITY STATS HAS BEEN ADDED.

 

“Woah…!! my strength has increased. And the pain from yesterday is gone. Is this because of the health stats I gained?”

 

 Helena said with a smile as she stood up from her meditation stance. 

 

“Let’s try the new skill I got”

 

‘[STEPS OF WIND GOD] ACTIVE’

 

*SWOOSH*

 

Helena vanished from the spot she stood and the next second she crashed into her dressing table with her entire body shattering the mirror on it, as she fell to the ground. Causing a loud noise.

 

*BANG! *

 

Because of the loud bang, Nora woke up. “Princess...!” Nora yelled with panic and worry on her face as she saw the princess on the ground. She glanced around the floor where the princess lay and noticed sharp glass shards.

 

 Worried that princess Helena would get hurt by the glass shards, Nora hurried toward the princess without hesitation. As she got closer to the princess–. 

 

“Stop!... don’t come closer.” 

 

Helena yelled with a harsh tone, preventing Nora from coming closer. She knew that Nora would find it weird if there was no injury to her body.

87