CH.0009 – My Own Path
101 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0009 - My Own Path

"...

I will fount out who is right and who is wrong. And I will figure out what crime the guilty party has committed.

I will punish them according to their crime. You can be sure about that.

So if you were right and your enemies were wrong you can rest in peace. Because I will punish them and take your revenge. That is the only promise I can give you.

Thank you and goodbye."

Ezar turned back and walked to the way he came. Ezar turned back and walked to the way he came. He didn't even throw a glimpse of those heirlooms of the seeker's.

Most people probably would take them without thinking a second. After all, a dead man tells no tales, right. According to them, it would be a waste to left those heirlooms in there.

But Ezar didn't think about taking them with him even a moment.

Ezar walked to the outside of the cave with a smile on his face.

"Freedom is really the best thing a man can have. Although I loved being earth's world protector. One thing always bothered me. Is my feels were real?

I fought, bleed, lived a lonely life, and even died for the earth and the people on it. And enjoyed every moment. Every people I save gave me the happiness I need and the determination to go on.

But was it because of my real feelings or the influence of the pact? I never figured it out in my past life but now I know.

It was real. Now I am free from the pact and I feel the same as before. I walked on the righteous path of the seeker in my life past but it was not my choice. It was my duty.

Right now I can walk on my own path with my own choices. Although I will still walk on the only main path of a seeker; the righteous path; this time everything will be different.

Because this time it isn't a duty, it is my choice, my path. And whatever the outcome I will accept.

After all a man never completely regrets the choices taken by himself."

Every time a world protector was chosen for the duty, they gain some rewards for their sacrifices. Like knowledge about the universe's deep secrets which is something seekers most desire.

And deep secret number one: Although there are different paths for someone to gain power seeker there is only one main path for true seekers who aim to top; the righteous path.

You can walk on a bloody path, a naturalist path, a dark path, a pacifist past, or even a path of seclusion.

But at some point, you will encounter a bottleneck which is you can never overcome, or worst you will be punished with tribulation. Because while you can gain power through the universe's secrets you also taking responsibility on your shoulder unknowingly.

If you gain your power through the universe's secrets then you have to protect the universe's order.

After all great power comes with great responsibility, right?

You can't harm or kill innocent, you can't steal and you can't punish someone more than what they deserve.

But you shouldn't think a righteous path is a saints path. Because if you encounter someone who should punish then you must. You can't close your eyes and become a bystander.

And you can't also punish them less than what they deserve. Because from the universe's point meaning of giving less punishment to someone than what they deserve is punishing the people who harmed or will harm by these people.

So if you are walking on a righteous path you should prepare yourself to ciripple, kill or massacre someone.

Of course, most people don't have the chance to peak deep secrets of the universe like world protectors. So they don't know that there was only one main path for a seeker. But again, even if they know probably most people chose the walk on different paths regardless.

Because power always changes people and surfaces their deepest desire inside them.

But they don't know that once you walked on an unorthodox path you became a traitor in the universe's book. And after that moment, you must overcome punishments and tribulations from the universe one after another if you want to survive.

Of course, Ezar also knew that there is only one main path but he didn't choose the righteous path because of it. He chose it because when he was walking this path he feels like he can totally become himself. He enjoyed every moment and never got tired of it.

Actually even Ezar didn't know that he was the one of most righteous world protectors of the universe in all history. Even he was like that before became a world protector and also he was chosen because of that.

Ezar once again reached the valley and began to walk to his clan with the help of his soul vision.

After 5 minutes he left the cave something interesting occurred in the cave. Family heirlooms of master seeker first began to melt and after they caught fire. They burned until only ashes remained on the stone bed.

Looks like things on the stone table were gifts on the other hand family heirlooms were a trap. After all who wants some greedy people to take your all legacies. Better to burn them with him even if it means also burning his last hope of vengeance.

Of course, Ezar knew that heirlooms were a trap. But it didn't matter to him. Actually, he could even take them using his soul power without activating the trap. All he needs to do was remove the old seeker's bound from the trap with his soul power.

But he didn't do that. But he didn't do that. First of all, he didn't need them. If he wants to earn money there were countless ways for it in his knowledge.

And secondly, every man should be able to choose what will happen to his wealth. In other words, everyone should respect someone's last wish.

And everybody who is follow the righteous path knew that the things you did today will eventually find you in the future. Good or bad, doesn't matter.

You can say that karma or whatever you want. But you should choose your seeds carefully because in the future you will harvest what you sow, nothing else.

So, some jewels and heirlooms don't really valuable in Ezar's eyes. His priority right now is to focus on his path and his antra cultivation. Because he knew that the respect he showed today will come back to him in the future with a doubling.

Maybe from a large crowd, maybe from someone he never thought about when he needed it most. Who knows? But he will definitely be rewarded. That's for sure.

Finally, Ezra arrived at the end of the valley. And when he escaped from the mysterious fog even before taking a fresh breath something jumped toward him.

Tell to truth its timing was really good. But it was useless for someone using soul vision.

Ezra quickly wide opened his left leg and ducked down by bending his right knee while dodging a big white wolf.

The wolf was surprised when it saw its prey dodge but it didn't slow at all. When its paws touch the ground again quickly turned around and sent a claw attack behind where it thinks prey would be. Bu its paw clawed air again and when he turned its head to the left he saw its prey calmly looking in its eyes.

At that moment it was really scared and nearly wet itself. With fear, it quickly jumped back to put distance between itself and its prey.

Just a moment ago while white changing its body's center of gravity Ezar saw the situation with his soul vision.

And for a counter-attack, he quickly changed his center of gravity from his bent right leg to his left leg and used the wolf's blind side that was created by its own claw attack. Rotated his body around its front paw and arrived left side of the wolf.

And now they were watching each other from a distance of nearly ten meters.

After when the white wolf comes to itself from the initial shock it thought that it was just because of luck this puny human dodged his attacks. So it should quickly attack and finish him before some other beast come and steal its prey.

But when he tried to attack its body didn't listen. Just what's going on?

"It is useless. You shouldn't make big moves while attacking. It creates blindsides and because of that, you couldn't see either me or my attack."

The white wolf looked at this punny human and it saw that the human was holding a black dagger in his right hand while pointing it, no its chest with his left hand.

When it looked at his chest, it saw another dagger stabbed its chest. How did this happen? If it is a normal stab wound it could ignore easily and even could fight for hours.

But how did the dagger stab its heart? Its ribcage was still there to protect his heart and other inner organs, right? Then how the hell did this tiny dagger pass perfectly between his two rib bones and stabbed its heart?

This tiny human shouldn't be this lucky, right? Then just how? How...

---Bang

The white wolf dropped to the ground and breathed its last while still trying to understand its situation.

"It should be a class 2 mystic beast. Before entering the valley I only just encounter class 1 mystic beasts. Although all of them were highly toxic, their bodies weren't much powerful.

But this one was stronger and faster. If I didn't have my soul vision and didn't predict its moves by looking at its gravity center's change and muscle movement it would be a tough fight."

Ezar walked to the body of the dead wolf and pulled his dagger from its chest.

"Really good dagger. I even didn't feel the resistance of its skin like it didn't exist."

After cleaning his dagger on the wolf's fur he placed it into its scabbard again.

"Seems like it has some immunity to mysterious fog. It can't go too deep but still can hunt its outskirts. It isn't poisonous like other ones. I think I can sell its body in the clan or use its blood for alchemy ingredients."

Ezar put its body into the cosmos bag with his soul power.

"Look like this side of the valley has more powerful beasts. Interesting, powerful beats mean richer resources.

I wonder if can find something useful for my damaged mana veins?"


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

6