CH.0014 – A Kingdom-Toppling-Beauty And A Fly
74 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH.0014 - A Kingdom-Toppling-Beauty And A Fly

They thought he was a trash, right? They also thought he couldn't pass the age-coming-ceremony, right? They thought he would lose his last name, right? They even thought the House of Silverlion would become extinct, right?

"Heh, They should better prepare their cheeks because right now my palms are really itchy."

While Ezar was planning his slapping style…

—Cough

While he was planning about the next age-coming-ceremony, the whole clan people were in an uproar because of him.

"Guys, did you hear what Ezar Silverlion did to gate guards?"

"Ezar Silverlion? Isn't he that cripple? I nearly couldn't remember his name. People usually call him trash or cripple, right?

"Shhh, you don't know yet but a while ago he taught a lesson to gate guards because they mocked him and his House of Silverlion."

"You kidding, right? How can he go against the guards with his cripple body? Are you sure you didn't fool by someone?"

"Hah, you are just ignorant. I saw the whole drama with my eyes. How can someone fool me? When the guards mocked him, he shouted at them and threatened to report them to the clan leader. After that, guards kneeled in front of him and begged for his forgiveness."

"Unbelievable, you are not fooling me, right?"

"I am telling the truth. So don't use the c… and the t… words. If somehow heard by him that you mocked him and his lineage, he might report to the clan leader. You know, insulting to a founder house is a crime, a heavy one the top of it."

"Hmph, he is just using his house's and his last name's reputation. I wonder what will he do after he lost both of them?"

------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard that Ezar Silverlion beat the gat guards, is that true?"

"Beat? I heard he killed one of the guards!"

"Killed? He can't do that right? After all, killing a clansman is a huge crime."

"Who knows? He is someone from a founder family. Maybe he won't be punished because of that."

------------------------------------------------------------

"He beat up some arrogant pricks? So what? Do you know how much blood the House of Silverlion shed at this clan lands to protect the clan? And some pricks think that they can mock them and their heir. Show me who they are and I will also beat up them!?

------------------------------------------------------------

While clansmen were in turmoil because of the news about what happened at the gate, Ezar finally arrived at his home after walking for 2 rabas.

The House of Silverlion was located on the north side area of the clan and Ezar walked in from the south gate.

He crossed the south and center areas of the clan to reach his house.

After passing the mansion's unguarded gate Ezar walked in front of the main building's door.

Just when Ezar was about to knock on the door, someone else opened the door from inside.

The moment Ezar saw the person who opened the door he was stunned.

A stunning beauty was standing inside the door and was looking at Ezar like she saw a ghost.

She had waist-long golden blond hair and snow-white skin. Although she is young, still this gorgeous lady belongs to the kingdom-toppling beauty category.

Ezar was stunned because when he saw a familiar face his old memories started to surface. And in a moment he remembered "his" past, her identity, and who was she to him.

Her name was Nuna, a genius antra cultivator who was adopted by his parents from a massacred village when they were traveling for a mission.

She joined the house about 10 years ago. She was 4 years old at that time while Ezar was 5. There were 8 months between them

Because of her age and Ezar's close, she and Ezar grew up together. Ezar had complicated feeling for her. To him, their current relationship was more like a sister and brother or childhood friends.

But he knew that her parents had some thoughts about bringing them together.

And he also had feelings for her but because of his cripple complex, he never saw himself as a worthy person for her. So he buried his feelings in his heart as deep as he could.

And current Ezar very complicated feelings for her. Although he knew that those feelings belongs to old Ezar not him, he also knew he was changing with every time a memory surfaced from Old Ezar's memories.

After all, it is memories that determine a person's identity and emotions.

Although he would never forget who really he is as he planned at the beginning. It was inevitable to change while he was absorbing Old Ezar's memories.

And when he saw things she did in the past for him in his memories he wanted to protect her, make happy her, and be with her till eternity.

When she was 7 after 2 years she become an antra cultivator, clan doctors finally declared that there wasn't any known cure for Ezar's situation.

And on the same day, she banged in his parents' audience room. Kneeled. And begged them to make her Ezar's personnel guard.

After that day, she became deputy chief of Ezar's personnel guards. She protected him from all the bullying and mocking.

When Ezar was walking with her in the clan no one could say something to him. Who could dare? She was a one-in-a-century genius.

She was a disciple under his father who is a grand general and a grand elder. With his father's guidance, her talent bloomed.

2 years after she became an antra cultivator she broke into the fourth level of the metamorphosis realm. And just before his parent left the clan and got ambushed she broke into the sixth level when she was 9 years old.

And now after 5 years after his parents left, she was at peak ninth level of the metamorphosis realm.

A 14-year-old with peak ninth level antra cultivation. This wasn't something you can see every day.

One should know that in Ezar's clan most of the age-coming-ceremony participants were still in the metamorphosis realm.

One could only break through the metamorphosis realm and reach the next realm before 16 years old if they have good talent or have a rich and powerful background.

So reaching to peak ninth level was a big accomplishment at 14 years old, 2 years before her age-coming-ceremony.

Actually, because of her no one openly fought with the House of Silverlion in the past. They didn't want to offend a genius.

Although her power didn't strong enough the scare them. Who could tell what will happen after 10 years or 20 years? Geniuses were scary beings.

So all of them waited for disbanding of the House of Silverlion. After that, they could try the poach her their houses or families. 

"Y-Young… young m-master… how… t-they told…!"

While Nuna was shuttering because of surprise and disbelief, Ezar looked at her attire. She was wearing leather boots, leather pants, a leather chest guard on her warrior shirt, leather gloves, and metal arm and leg guards.

With the sword on her leather belt, she was obviously prepared for battle and probably was going to look for him.

This silly girl.

Seeing her preparations made Ezar's heart warm and he smiled unknowingly.

"Nuna!"

Ezar called her name to get her attention with his sunny smiling face. When she looked at his face, Ezar told the magical words that relieved her all anxiety.

"I am home."

When Nuna heard him all the tension on her body was gone like that. Her eyes began to become watery and Ezar could see that she was holding herself not to cry.

"Young master, I..."

"Nuna, I…"

"Miss Nuna, long time to see. What a coincidence we met again. Oh, Ezar you are also here. Good, I just want to talk about something with y…"

"Hey, third wheel!"

Ezar disturbed his speech before he completed it. Ezar was really annoyed right now.

[Just where did this third wheel pop from? And what is that "What a coincidence" entry? You walked into someone's mansion and now you were calling that a coincidence! What a shameless prick.]

"Huh, third wheel? What does that mean?"

"I would explain to you but I doubt you could understand. So I will simplify my words. Right now, you are very annoying to me… like a fly. Do you understand me?"

"Annoying? Fly? Me? JUST WHO… Huuu. Never mind. I will not argue with you. After all, I am here for a happy occasion. Miss Nuna about the proposal I told you yesterday…"

"Bekro, yesterday I told you clearly that I am not accepting your proposal. So why are bothering me again?"

Nuna quickly stepped in to clear things. She didn't want to Ezar misunderstand the situation.

"Miss Nuna although you said you wouldn't accept my proposal, you also said that you were bound to your house with an oath and only the house leader could approve your marriage proposal. So I quickly understand what you implied. Don't worry today I am here the talk with the House of Silverlion's master.

"What I implied? You shameless clown, I…"

Ezar finally intervened when he saw that Nuna held her sword's hilt.

"Nuna step aside. I will deal with the situation from now on."


Hello Everyone, Author is Here;

I appreciate that if you support me on my Patreon;
https://www.patreon.com/moncherWN?fan_landing=true
Any amount helps no matter how small.

I want “I Cultivate with Science” to become a long-lasting novel. So I am waiting for your support.

6