Threesome
568 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They luckily made it back safety, but they had to duck out of sight a few times to avoid people in the area.

They swiftly undressed themselves again and the two girls pushed Alex on Alicia's bed. He got comfortable as the two girls straddled him and decided who would get the dick first.

Eventually Kaya won out after pleaded that she was desperate right now. Alicia could only concede since her roommate looked so pitiful.

Alicia was okay with that, as it mean she got his face. She made out with him for a while as Kaya stroked his cock by rubbing her pussy against it.

Slick wet sounds came from her pussy as she rode along his length. She hadn't even put it in yet but she was already so wet.

The heat that came off his dick soothed her aching pussy before she lifted her butt up and directed his tip to her lower mouth.

Alicia had also straddled his face at this time and he quickly shoved his tongue into her tiny hole.

"Ah~ Alex~" she moaned and bit her lip as she felt his tongue all around her inner walls.

He squeezed her ass a little and spread her cheeks to get better access. His nose brushed up against her cute little butthole and made her flinch but she didn't stop him.

She just didn't want any foreign object in there.

"AH FUCK! How are you so fucking big!" Kaya cried out as she let her body drop down on his monster.

She felt her walls separate much more than they ever had before and it felt like she was a virgin all over again.

She felt immense pain as she had taken his full length without thinking so she panted and gritted her teeth as she waited to get used to it.

Alex moaned into Alicia's pussy at the sudden moist walls that squeezed him to death.

She was super tight but not as much as Alicia. Still, her creamy pussy brought a shit load of pleasure to his glands.

Her pussy tightened with her breathing making Alex pause from all the stimulation.

Eventually, she got going albeit slowly.

"Holy shit I don't think I can take a normal dick after this." Kaya blurted out.

She mostly said this because she was sure her pussy would only fit his dick after this. Alicia giggled before being cut off by another wave of pleasure.

She quickly approached orgasm and squirted over Alex's face who just lapped it up like he was desperate for water.

Kaya leaned forward and grabbed her friend's face for a kiss. The walls of their dorms may be thicker than the walls of the inn, but it didn't mean that others couldn't hear them.

This was a reason why most girls who had other "services" stayed outside of the dorms at other places for that.

*Pap!* *Pap!* *Pap!* *Pap!*

Kaya bounced up and down on the large rod inside her as she made out with Alicia. She wiggled her tongue into her friend's mouth and started dancing together.

Alex continued to tongue-fuck Alicia while he brought his good hand down to Kaya and grabbed that meaty ass roughly.

He shook it in his grip before swinging back and giving her a good spank.

"Ah!" She squealed into Alicia's mouth as she glanced at the smirking Alex below them. She could only see his eyes from her angle but she knew he was thinking of something naughty.

Her thoughts were warranted as she felt a finger brush up against her second hole. She gasped in shock and looked at him with wide eyes while still making out with the dazed Alicia.

They spoke to each other using their eyes, trying to figure out what the other wanted before Alex poked his middle finger into her unused hole.

Kaya rolled her eyes back from the strange and foreign pleasure. She had never offered her butthole to anyone she was with before. Mostly because they thought it was gross.

As an open young woman, she wanted to try it at least once so she made sure to keep that place clean.

Her pussy gripped him tightly after his finger entered her exit quickly bringing on an orgasm for both of them. Alex patted her waist hoping to get her to get up, but she just smiled and shook her head no. Alex paled as she struggled to get her off while Kaya giggled.

With no way to get off the hot blonde that wrapped her legs around his to make sure she stayed on him, he let out a big load of cum inside her.

She widened her eyes before they rolled back and she broke her kiss with Alicia.

"Ahhh Fuuuuckk!!" She screamed not caring for people who would hear her.

Her legs shook violently as Alicia came out of her daze and watched in interest. She saw white fluid come out of her stretched vagina and looked at Alex with a glare.

He tried to wave his one arm in defense but he ended up getting a purple nurple as punishment.

He grit his teeth forgetting her clit was in his mouth and she screamed in pain and pleasure. It hurt a lot, but it also felt really good.

Alex quickly let go when he realized and tried to ask if she was okay. The dazed look came back again but she nodded.

Kaya kept rocking against his waist biting her lip and moaning in satisfaction. She never felt so full in her life and if she hadn't taken precautions before, she would have gotten knocked up for sure.

She kept herself on top of his dick, preventing the cum from falling out in a huge glob while Alicia looked at her with concern.

"Kaya get off him! I don't want this idiot to knock you up! What about your future?" Alicia warned her by trying to help her up.

Kaya let her move her up and she grinned evilly as the cum rushed out of her tight hole with a pop.

"Hehe what a beast~" she commented with a drunken look.

Kaya then looked to Alicia,

"Don't worry girl, I won't get knocked up. I'm using protection. You should take one too."

She then got up and turned around, showing off that bubble butt of hers jiggle with cum flowing out of her.

Not even caring about getting cum on one of their absent roommate's beds, she grabbed a small box on their nightstand that she had taken as her own, and brought it back.

Alex was admiring his handiwork while Alicia was curious.

Kaya took out a small ball that looked like a gobstopper and popped one in her mouth. She chewed it like candy and then offered one to Alicia.

"People call this a Pussy Popper but it's actually called an Infertility Ball. They have different flavors but this one is cherry flavored. You take one and then you are protected against a cream pie like this one for a while."

She pointed down to her vagina and circled her hips up off the ground. Cum still came out of it and Alicia looked at it with interest.

Was this what it looked like when she got creampied? Kaya saw her stare and added,

"Can you lick my pussy clean for me?"

She gave her friend puppy dog eyes and Alicia caved in. She bent over Alex's body to where she was and gently licked the cum off of her.

Her tongue was gentle and Kaya refrained from grabbing her pretty little head and shoving it in her crotch.

"Mmmm~ that's it. Stick your tongue in and taste me~" Kaya directed Alicia.

Alicia looked at her friend's erotic face as she licked up the cum that dribbled out of her. She had never tasted another woman before so it was a unique experience for her.

Alicia was surprised that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and being ordered to do it made her pussy twitch.

While those two were having fun. Alex fingered Alicia's tight hole with two fingers. He always had to stretch her out a bit before he stuck his dick in her since she was so small.

He didn't mind this since foreplay was always hot but it could be frustrating sometimes when they were really horny. Luckily, this girl seemed to like a little pain with her pleasure so he almost always forced his way in.

She would grit her pretty teeth and clench her pussy even tighter but eventually, it would feel like heaven for both of them. It was like she was forever a virgin with how tight she was despite his big size widening her vagina.

After all the cum was cleaned up, Kaya pulled Alicia in for a sloppy kiss and stole back some of the cum that was in her mouth.

"Let's switch, I wanna try that tongue again and you look like you really need a dick." Kaya teased as the two girls switched places. Alicia quickly shoved his cock in her without holding back, stretching her pussy so much that Kaya stared at her slack jaw.

"Holy shit! Doesn't that hurt?" She looked at her friend with pity.

However, Alicia just smiled and nodded but looked as if it didn't hurt at all.

"She's a bit of a pain junky," Alex commented from under her.

She looked down at him and thought a bit before grinning. She saw that Alicia was in her own world already so she sat on Alex's drenched face and slick-backed hair from all the fluids the girls got on him.

This time however, her pussy wasn't over his mouth. The girls had their backs to each other so Kaya looked down with a drunken smile at Alex who was now giving her a rim job. It was a foreign feeling for her but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

Her butthole clenched at his touch, even trapping his tongue a few times before he started tongue fucking her for real.

"Ah~ Deeper Alex~" She arched her head back and moaned. She enjoyed her other hole getting penetrated for the first time and soon felt a hand on her tiny boobs.

She felt embarrassed since most men like big honkers so she asked him.

"Too small?" She said with a hint of self-depreciation.

Alex could tell she had some insecurities about her chest but he didn't mind.

"Nope, just right. You're beautiful the way you are."

He was honest. She really was a beautiful girl and the ass that was in his face was to die for. Of course, she wasn't as amazing as Alicia in his mind, but she was definitely his second favorite person he met so far.

Kaya blushed a little and chuckled.

"Flirting with me already? Be careful or I might actually fall for you~" She teased him and gripped his hair as she grinded against his face.

Alex wasn't able to reply as he let his tongue run over her pussy and butthole as she went over his face. While they were messing around, Alicia was slamming her stretched out pussy against his waist, taking in his entire cock.

While Kaya was only able to get about 3/4ths of him all the way in, Alicia the smaller girl, managed to still stuff him all the way in her. She was incredibly tight and Alex could feel every inch of her walls and even felt him poke her cervix with every thrust.

He helped her out by thrusting upwards in time with her as she panted and leaned back with her hands on his abs. Alex was still sore all over but he ignored it the entire time. All his pain was bearable as long as it wasn't his left arm.

Her stomach bulged every time she came down and the pain was no longer there so she sped up quickly coming to an orgasm. Alex also felt another one coming on and noticed Kaya clenched her butt cheeks hard like she was ready too.

A few moments later, they all came at the same time, Kaya covered his face with cream while Alex filled Alicia's womb with what seemed like gallons of cum while her tiny pussy milked him of everything he had.

It was good that his stamina and vitality increased tremendously as he evolved or he never would have believed anyone could cum this much. He was able to quickly make sperm like a machine and fill up these girls like no tomorrow.

Kaya came down from her orgasm first as she got off Alex and bent down to make out with him. She didn't mind that his mouth was just on her ass since she knew it was clean and dug her tongue deep into his mouth like she was trying to find something.

Their tongues did the tango while Alex still pumped Alicia over capacity. A lot of cum came out through the cracks in their connection and flowed onto the bed and his stomach. Even while they were both cumming, Alicia never stopped bouncing up and down.

She prolonged their orgasms for almost 5 minutes before she squirted and covered his legs in a clear fluid. When she relaxed, she relaxed too much and ended up peeing a little. It took her a while to realize what she did until she smelled the unique ammonia smell.

It wasn't strong, but as an evolver now, she was more sensitive to everything. She freaked out as Kaya looked over when she smelled it and was surprised.

She looked to her roommate who had already hidden behind her hands and Alex looked down like it was no big deal.

Kaya then looked to Alex who whispered,

"She gets really into it sometimes and relaxes too much after her orgasms. It's happened before but I don't mind. She gets really embarrassed though so try not to make it a big deal."

Kaya nodded as she grabbed a hand towel and gave it to him. While he wiped himself off, Kaya went over to her friend and told her it was fine.

She mentioned there was a time when she did that as well to help her feel better. Even though it was a lie since she never had a dick good enough to make her pee, it was better for Alicia to believe it since she didn't have very good control of her bladder during sex.

For Kaya, it was a bit of a turn-off, but it wasn't enough for her to get up and walk away. Plus it was her friend, and she knew just how magical that cock was so she understood why that would happen.

She was glad she went pee before this or she might have done the same.

"Come here." Alex ushered Alicia to come over. He went up and gave her a kiss that seemed to melt away her worries. She quickly got into the passion he showed her while Kaya licked her lips and eyed his raging dragon.

She laid on top of him with her ass pointed to him as she went down and kissed his tip. Alex gave her butt a hard slap, leaving a mark that swelled up a little. Kaya let out a squeal as she stuffed her mouth with his dick.

Deepthroating was one of her favorite acts since she could see her partner orgasm but she found Alex's cock to be too delectable to just watch him squirm. She wanted to taste his thick cum and fill her nostrils with his scent.

As for Alex, he was unaware that his cum actually tasted good for women at least. It wasn't extremely salty and would remind someone of more of a sweet yogurt rather than salty batter. He wouldn't know and probably wouldn't ever find out unless a woman mentioned it but it was such a subtle change, that it would go largely unnoticed.

There were many things Alex knew about his system, there were still many hidden secrets when it came to his unique skills and titles, especially his Booty Conqueror skill...

11