Chapter 1- A New World
182 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"aaahh" 

"Finally waking up after class is over. God you really are unbelievable." 

"Shut up Anko"

"Shin, I've told you over and over again for 12 years! It's not Anko. it's Ankero, An-Ke-Ro!" said Ankero with a fake angry face at Shinkei.

They had met when they were both five and since then they had been basically inseparable.  Ankero was lively and liked spitting out jokes. Which usually attracted a lot of attention especially from the girls. Shinkei was uninterested about everything and much less talkative than his best friend. People that met them were always confused on how these two were able to remain friends for all this time. Still it worked out for them since they balanced each other out. 

"Like you said its been 12 years, and you still get mad about being called Anko" said Shinkei as he grabbed his things and started to leave. 

"Hey Sinkei, dumb ass, you forgetting something?" Said Ankero with a gloating look on his face as he held a book high in the air. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. See I don't get mad over you messing with my name now do I?" Shinkei walked to Ankero and grabbed the book from his hand. 

As he put the book with the rest of his things, a piece of paper fell out and landed next to his feet. 

He went to pick it up and noticed that there was something written on it. 

It said, Welcome.

As he finished recognizing the word his vision began to fade and the world blacked out. 

 

"Finally took you long enough."

This was the first thing that Shin heard before opening his eyes again. He looked around and all he saw were small orbs of light immersed in a sea of darkness. As he looked at himself he saw his body fading in and out, sometimes being solid and real and the next second becoming almost nonexistent. 

"What's happening to me?" said Shin as panic started to creep up in his voice.

"Where am I?"

"What is this?"

Shin kept asking this as he continued desperately trying to comprehend what was happening to him. 

"Calm down I'll explain, and stop talking you'll understand soon enough." Said this voice which didn't seem to have any sort of gender or depth. 

"First of all, you are being sent to another world where you will be more beneficial than in this one."

"I have seen all the outcomes of you staying in this place, and none of them end with you contributing in any way to these people."

"Yet, in this new world to which you're going, you will make an impact which will be remembered for the rest of time."

"Any more questions?"

 

"Yes. do I have the choice of going back?" asked Shin with a newfound understanding of his predicament.

"Ha! Even if I wanted to send you back to you world, once your soul left your world it became impossible for you to return."

"But, what will happen to my body and to the life I had? Will I die, or will the people around me just forget me?" Asked Shin.

"Nonsense that would cause an annoying problem for me to deal with. What I did was replicate your memories and experiences, then I formed a pseudo-soul for you which I inserted into your body.  All that happened on Earth is you fainting and the people around you getting scared for a while. There will be no permanent changes to the environment around you. This pseudo-soul will live out your life and it will continue to grow as you would have done." replied the voice answering Shin's questions with disdain.

"Then if I have no choice but to go to this new world, can you describe how it is?"

"The world to which you're going is a place of magic, demons, heroes, kings, and empires.  I have already prepared everything for you to arrive there and have chosen a suitable body for you to take over. You will be able to make great contributions to this world."

"That is all that I will reveal to you, good luck I'll be watching your progress."

 

 

 

 

 

 

4