15 – Trapdoor
191 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

sorry for the delay to post, but that's because I had some problems in life and I had no head to worry about the story, but now it's ok and I'll post again. although I don't know how often ...


 

Hares, Leina, and Tigress finally entered the warehouse.

Although the lion's explosion of flame destroyed some of it, only the entrance was actually destroyed. The rest of the building was intact.

In the warehouse Hares found what he was looking for.

Weapons!

Unfortunately, 99% of the weapons in the warehouse were unusable. Of course, there were some that still worked. In addition, there was also plenty of ammunition, which resolved Hares' biggest concern about the weapons he had gotten.

Luckily there were also some heavy weapons that were still usable which made Hares very happy. He kept everything in the space ring and continued searching for the location.

In addition to weapons, there were also countless documents. There were at least three rooms that were used only for storing documents. Most of these documents were unreadable, but there were some that were still readable.

Hares and Leina did not understand how they could understand the language of this world, but they could still read the words without problem as if that language were their native language.

In these documents were not important things, there were records about the storage of weapons, transfer records and various other records, nothing that was meaningful to them, so they gave up looking for any useful information in these documents and continued searching for the warehouse.

In addition to weapons, and documents, the warehouse also had several vehicle parts, stored food that was already spoiled how old, tech equipment like computers, night vision goggles, lasers, and so on.

Of all these trinkets, only a few were useful to them, and Hares kept everything useful in the ring.

After looking around and finding nothing more useful, Leina said.

 

“There is nothing else here. Let's go ”(Leina)

“No, let's spend the night here. It's already getting dark and since this place was that lion's territory I don't think any monster will approach easily ”(Hares)

 

Leina thought for a moment and nodded.

Having decided this, Hares and Leina began to prepare for the night.

Although I said preparation, it wasn't really much. All they did was take some tissues out of Hares space ring and lay them on the floor so they could sleep. In addition, Hares also made a fire preparing to start roasting the meat. Since they discovered that monster meat was edible, they never put a nutritional bar in their mouths again. Of course, they didn't throw them away either, maybe there will be a day where they will have to eat it again due to lack of food, so they let the nutrition bars accumulate in the space ring.

By the time they were done, the sun was already fading over the horizon and the sky was starting to get dark.

Hares sat in front of the bonfire that was roasting the thoughtful lion's thigh.

Unconsciously, he muttered.

 

“Level 20… there are already level 20 monsters…” (Hares)

 

Leina's expression darkened when she heard what Hares had muttered.

She hesitated for a moment before speaking.

 

“… Maybe he was special… If the monsters were already so strong we would have had a lot of trouble” (Leina)

 

Hares noticed that she had muttered and that Leina had heard and turned to her in surprise when she spoke.

He then thought for a moment before speaking.

 

"perhaps. But this is not important, the important is; if it wasn't for the presence of the tigress here, we would already be dead… ”(Hares)

 

Leina opened her mouth meaning something, but gave up and fell silent.

Both were aware of this, aware that without the Tigress they would have died. Compared to today's lion, they were nothing. A move from the lion and either of them could have been killed.

Was the lion special? So what if it was special? The fact that both were very weak compared to him does not change.

If they find another "special" monster in the future and Tigress isn't with them, what would they do then?

Would they complain that it was unfair and were facing a "special" monster? Even if they complained, would the monster spare them for it? Of course not!

Both were silent. Their cheerful humor of having found so many useful things in the warehouse was completely cooled.

By the time the meat had finished roasting, the sky had turned black and the only light in the room now was the firelight.

Hares split the lion's leg for him and Leina and began roasting the other leg for the Tigress.

Both ate in silence.

The other leg finished baking so Hares threw it to the Tigress who ate it with satisfaction. Although a while had passed, both were still silent.

Hares can't help but sigh. The impact the lion left on his morale was very heavy. Both realize they were still very weak.

Of course, they weren't really that bad. Their current strength was enough to face more than 90% of the monsters out there, but there were still at least 5% they couldn't face and today they found one of them.

 

“… I am going to sleep” (Leina)

 

No longer holding the heavy weather between them, Leina spoke and went to the sheets and lay down to sleep.

Tigress next door had already eaten the lion's leg and had fallen asleep, only Hares was still staring at the trance fire.

He could not calm down to sleep. He kept thinking about today's lion.

The feeling he had when he saw the lion was even worse than he had when he first met the Tigress.

This was because at that time the strength of the Tigress and his own were not overwhelmingly different, but that of the lion was. The difference between him and the lion was much greater than he and the Tigress at that time. He was so strong that there was no way to resist his attacks if they fought.

If the Tigress wasn't here today he would be dead. When he thought about it he couldn't help but shiver.

In the end, he was still very weak!

 

“Aahh *” (Hares)

 

Sighing in disappointment, Hares stood and started to walk away. His mind was too restless to sleep, so he decided to take a walk to relax.

He left the warehouse and went into the open field.

He looked up at the black sky that was purplish with these twinkling stars and wondered again what this world was.

Many possibilities have crossed Hares' mind since arriving at this place.

Parallel world?

The afterlife?

A different planet?

An alternative dimension?

… A future time?

Hares shuddered.

He was not afraid that this was a different world, a different planet, another dimension, nor was he afraid if this was the afterlife, but he was deeply afraid that this place was a future time.

If it is a future time, doesn't that mean that at some point, something happened in your world that made it so?

That was the possibility that scared him the most.

Shaking his head to stop thinking about it, Hares began to walk.

 

Cang! *

 

Suddenly, as he walked, Hares felt that he had stepped on something, and after stepping he could hear that strange sound.

Looking down, Hares can see nothing but a floor full of sand.

Frowning, Hares bent down and touched the sand. It was normal sand.

Then he spread his hand over the ground and began cleaning the sand. In the end, Hares found something, it was a completely rusty iron trapdoor.

Hares was surprised for a moment, but soon revealed a wide smile of happiness thinking that there was still somewhere for him to check. Maybe he could find more useful items!

The trapdoor was locked with a lock, but the lock was also completely rusty. With his present strength Hares only needed to exert a little force before the lock broke.

Opening the trapdoor Hares ran into a dark staircase. He turned on the flashlight and started down the stairs excitedly.

The staircase was long, Hares continued down for about 3 minutes leaving him surprised.

 

Why would anyone build such a deep place on earth? Were there any military secrets here?

 

Curious, Hares continued to descend. 30 seconds later the stairs finally ended and came up against a long corridor.

Hares was curious and excited, so he didn't walk down the hall calmly, instead, he started running.

He wanted to get to this corridor right away to see the useful items he could get there.

The corridor was also extremely long, Hares ran for about 10 minutes until it finally came to open space.

The place was not as Hares thought, in fact, this open space looked more like a cave, but something let Hares know it was not a cave, that was why at the end of the space there was a double iron door about 3 meters high.

 

“Just what is this place?” (Hares)

 

Looking at the door, Hares could not understand what this place was. Why would such a place be built below a military base?

 

Is it really a place to keep military secrets? Perhaps it could even be a laboratory for human experiments or a chemical or nuclear weapons factory.

 

Hares' mind began to wonder.

Approaching the door, Hares breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that there was no lock. Otherwise, he didn't believe he could break down that door.

Hares reached for the door and began to push it open.

 

Ggggrrrrrr grgrr

 

The iron door creaked as it began to open. She was heavy so Hares had to put some force to push her.

The other side of the door was, of course, different from the hallway or open space before.

The place was another open space like before, but in this open space, there were some strange stones all over the wall. These stones emitted a soft white light that illuminated the whole space.

The space seemed to be hundreds of square meters, the ceiling of the place was also very high reaching a height of about 100 meters or more.

When he opened the door, Hares' flashlight fell to the floor.

His eyes widened and he froze.

His gaping mouth began to tremble along with his body and his skin began to turn more and paler almost making it as white as paper.

Hares could not believe what was in front of him. This was completely unreal, illogical and unbelievable.

It was so unrealistic that Hares' brain went blank the moment Hares laid eyes.

 

What the fuck…?

Is this possible?

No, it can't be possible…

Just ... Just how can something like this be here?

No, just ... How can something like this ... exist?

 

Hares' mind began to deny what he was seeing. He could not believe it could exist.

Since coming into this world, common sense and the reality in which he lived have always conflicted with each other. But this time it had surpassed everything he could accept.

Lying in the middle of the open space was a creature, a gigantic creature!

She should be about 40 meters tall or maybe even longer. His body was completely covered with completely black scales that reflected the light of the stones like a mirror.

The creature looked like a giant lizard, but what set it apart from the other lizards was obviously the pair of large wings on its back.

No need to say more than that, with only that it was possible to identify what this creature was.

A dragon!

The huge Black Dragon was lying in the center of the open space and seemed to be sleeping. Every time he breathed, flames shot out of his nasal cavities and burned the ground that had already turned black like charcoal.

But that wasn't what scared Hares the most.

What scared Hares the most was the information he got after evaluating the Dragon.

[Beylith]

Level 300

[Saint Destroyer]

Type: Demon

Strengh: Impossivel to evaluate.

Resistence: Impossible to evaluate.

Agility: Impossible to evaluate.

Intelligence: Impossible to evaluate.

Vitality: Impossible to evaluate.

Ability: Impossible to evaluate.

 

 
4