The Angel Of Death And the Two Fallen
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Different World where the demons are good

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 5-

 

 

After seeing the angels Coming from the Portal above Agares and Akuma started to flee.

 

 

While we are running away from the Angels, unfortunately, An Angel saw them Because Uruktor was big.

 

 

“There! The one who killed the commander Gurama!” The angel shouted.

 

 

"Ah, Shit!" Akuma said.

 

 

“What shit?!”

 

 

“They saw us”

 

 

“Yeah, I know"

 

 

“You know?! You can Also Understand the language of the angels?!”

 

 

“Yes, I do… I teach all the languages That’s why…”

 

 

“Oh I see, I should’ve known”

 

 

"Yeah, but this is not the time to Discuss that, We need to run!!! Uruktor!! FASTER!!!"

 

 

Uruktor Doubles His speed But still the angels Are managing to Keep up.

 

 

“Akuma! Used some Magic To prevent them from catching us!”

 

 

“Magic!? I don’t know how !!”

 

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

 

 

And they started shouting at each other.

 

 

“I DON’T KNOW!!!”

 

 

“WHAT THE FUCK!? HOW DID YOU KILL THAT COMMANDER THEN?”

 

 

“I DIDN’T KILLED THAT SHIT!! I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW HE’S DEAD!!”

 

 

“GOD DAMN IT!!”

 

 

“Why don’t you do it?! You’re the Protector right?!”

 

 

“HOW CAN I FUCKING USE SPELLS IF IM HOLDING THIS ROPE TO CONTROL URUKTOR?!”

 

 

"Ah, I see you got a point in there … Why don't you let me drive?"

 

 

“AT FUCKING LAST! YOU’RE NOT USELESS”

 

 

“FUCK?!”

 

 

Agares and Akuma Changed seat… Then Agares started attacking.

 

 

“FIREBALL!”

 

 

Fireball- Creates a ball of fire that can cause heavy damage to the target.

 

Multiple Angels Got hit.

 

 

“Yeah!!! That’s right bitches!!! BURN!!!!!! HA-HA-HA!”

 

 

As we pass through The Destroyed Village, A sudden Ray of light Open In front of us And Someone Is coming Out, A Human face and body With Four Golden Wings Wearing A Shiny Golden Plate mail.

 

 

"So, Who are we chasing in this filthy place?"

 

 

The voice said.

 

 

“ah shit, I know that voice!” Agares said.

 

 

"I know you do… Brother" He Smirked.

 

 

“BROTHER?!” Akuma said in a shocked voice.

 

 

“Yo! It’s Been a while Azrael!” Agares Replied.

 

 

“Azrael?” Akuma said.

 

 

"Yes, He's was My brother When we're at the highlands"

 

 

"Was?! Wait, Highlands?!" Akuma was shocked by what he heard from agares.

 

 

"Oh?! You didn't Tell Him who you are? Fallen Angel Agares Former Member Of the Angelic Order Of Virtues HA-HA-HA-HA"

 

 

“Wait! What is he saying?! Fallen Angel?”

 

 

“Yes, I was an angel, Until The God died and they started rebelling against all races When I’m Opposing To them They cast me out in the highlands and then Banished me In the Underworld.”

 

 

“Why you didn’t say something to me Agares?!”

 

 

“I thought it was not Important, also It was behind the time so it’s not important!!”

 

 

“ARGH! DAMN YOU OLD MAN!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT LATER!!” Akuma said.

 

 

"Yeah, That's right, Those days… ahh, I love those days" Azrael smiled while saying it.

 

 

"But Don't worry, I ARCHANGEL AZRAEL The Angel of death came to comfort you from losing someone you love, I'm Here To bring The Light to you Lowly Demon, There is so much to live for even after death… So come to me" He added.

 

 

“IN YOUR DREAMS YOU UGLY BASTARD!” Akuma yelled.

 

 

‘Wait?! Archangel?! He’s an Archangel?! How Are We supposed to kill that?! With this old man and a large alligator!?’

 

 

"Oh, So You don't want the light to guide you huh?! Well Then I'll Let Me be your guide to Reach the light you demon"

 

 

“I command you all My Servants To kill those bastards Now!!!” He added.

 

 

The angels started to Charge on Akuma and Agares.

 

 

“I SUMMON THEE MY LEGIONS IN HELL!!! RISE!! HEED THE CALL OF THE DUKE OF THE POWER OF THE EAST!”

 

 

Agares Chanted.

 

 

A second after Agares Chant, Portals Of darkness appeared Beneath, And two Legions Of demons All Riding on a Crocodiles Twice small as Uroktor Rose from the Portals.

 

 

Legion/s- about 500 demons per legion .

 

 

“Hey!! HEY!! What The fuck?!!! who are these guys?!”

 

"oh, These? They are my legion, my loyal servants"

 

 

"Just who are you exactly? You damn old man!"

 

 

"I'll tell you when we're done here He-he-he"

 

 

“Oh? So you Already Show me Your Filthy legions huh?”

 

 

The angels started to be outnumbered and started to back off.

 

 

“Don’t falter my servants!!! I Archangel Azrael The Angel of death Summon Thee My two Angelic Legions!”

 

 

Ray of lights starts Appearing And then Angels with two golden wings and Golden Plate mail started to appear beside Azrael.

 

 

"Come Forth!!! My beautiful Servants! Now, We are not outnumbered! Go And bring The Light of God to those filthy demons!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!" Azrael Added.

 

 

“Go Forth! My Loyal Legionnaire!!!!” Agares Screamed.

 

 

Both legions started To Fight each other.

 

 

"Oh shit, This looks like a War!"

 

 

“This is war!” Agares said.

 

“And now, It’s Time for our rematch Brother!”

 

 

Azrael Pulled out His Light Sword from the Portal.

 

 

Also, Agares Also Pulled his Dark sword From the Portal.

 

 

“Uruktor! Go help the legions Fighting!”

 

 

“H-Hey!! What about me?!” Akuma said.

 

 

“eh?! Damn You useless Demon!”

 

 

Agares pulled out a sword and shield from his portal then gave it to Akuma.

 

 

"Here! Use that ! just swing it to any angel who approaches you!"

 

 

“Hey!!! hey! Wait!!!!!!” Akuma said.

 

 

And then agares Show his Black wings and change his form into a Young Handsome man then flew, Azrael and Agares started Clashing swords and magic in the air.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? IS THAT YOUR TRUE FORM!?!" Akuma said in a shocked voice.

 

"ARGH! DAMN IT!!!" Akuma added.

 

 

While Azrael and Agares are fighting in the air, Angels started To attack Akuma And then Akuma started running.

 

 

“ARGH!!! DAMN IT!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!” Akuma started Screaming.

 

 

Agares and Azrael started Fighting and their swords are clashing.

 

 

“Huh? Look that Friend of yours Ha-ha-ha-ha Pity!” Azrael Said.

 

“eh? Don’t get distracted you shit! I’m your enemy!”

 

 

Agares slashed Azrael but the armor deflected it.

 

 

“damn that golden armor!”

 

 

“Ha-ha-ha-ha, You’ve Gotten weak brother, what happened?”

 

 

“Shut up you filthy angel!”

 

 

“FIREBALL!”

 

 

Agares started to cast fireball.

 

 

“DIVINE SHIELD”

 

 

Divine shield- A shield of light that protects the user from magic attacks.

 

 

The fireball hit the shield and the smoke wrapped Azrael Having him a blind spot.

 

 

Agares Used that smoke to attack Azrael.

 

 

“ARGH! DAMN YOU!!!!”

 

 

Azrael was hit but he only got Grazed in the face because he sensed Agares attacking.

 

 

“If I can’t hit you easily with that armor, then I’ll go for the head!” Agares smirked.

 

 

“You bastard!!!”

 

 

“HOLY SEVER!!”

 

Holy sever- An ability only Archangels can use that is much stronger than the normal skill Sever.

 

 

Sever- A Sword skill that divides or cut the target.

 

 

“DARK SEVER”

 

 

Dark sever- A sever that only high-level demons can use, same power as the Holy Sever.

 

 

Two severs parred each other in the air and then fades, Agares and Azrael started charging and use their swords!

 

 

"Hey, brother! You know why I came here in this filthy realm?"

 

 

“I don’t need Your reasons why!”

 

 

"Oh come on please, I came here because an incident happened, You know Gabriel is pissed because one of his commanders Died, You know who did that?" He smirked.

 

 

Agares was shocked and then he looked at Akuma running below.

 

 

“Yes brother, that’s right! He killed Gurama!”

 

 

Agares was surprised at what he heard.

 

 

“That’s impossible! He’s useless! He doesn’t have any power!”

 

 

"That's where you're the wrong brother! I saw What happened, I was watching Them Fighting Through The Magic Mirror! HA-ha-ha!"

 

 

“And You know what I saw?! I saw Our Brother, God’s Favorite son! Ha-ha-ha-ha!” he added.

 

 

“What?!!! That’s impossible! He’s dead! Long Dead!!” Agares replied.

 

 

"Yes, He's dead! But I know what I saw, The red Skin, Those eyes, The Wings upside down and the Burning Horns."

 

 

“Sounds familiar? Huh? Ha-ha-ha-ha”

 

 

“No!!! That not true!”

 

 

Agares Got distracted when he looked at Akuma and Got stabbed in the shoulder.

 

 

“ARGH!!!!!” Agares yelled.

 

 

"Focus on me Brother!! Ha-ha-ha, Just Let me Kill Lucifer inside that Kid and then we can end this war"

 

 

“I will spare all of you!” He added.

 

 

While Agares and Azrael are fighting, Uruktor Is fighting Below with the other demons.

 

 

And Akuma is still running from the angels and got Stumbled and knocked on the floor And he saw Agares stabbed.

 

 

“OLD MAN!!!!” Akuma yelled.

 

 

“hey!! Demon remember me?!” The angel said.

 

 

“Who are you?! I don’t know you!”

 

 

“Ah, it seems you don’t, then Goodbye!”

 

 

The angel is stabbing Akuma when A ball of flame coming from above Struck The angel.

 

 

Akuma was shocked and saw Agares’s Goshawk Used the magic.

 

 

“Woah!! Thank you goshawk!” Akuma yelled.

 

 

“See? He can even understand the angelic language, no demon can understand it! Only angels!!!” Azrael said.

 

 

“So now brother Choose Wisely! Your life or Lucifer’s life? Do you really value Your Deceased brother’s life instead of yours? Ha-ha-ha-ha” he added.

 

 

Azrael didn’t pull the sword out of Agares and Agares dropped his sword leaving him unarmed.

 

 

Azrael Pulled Another Sword in his hand and then stabbed Agares.

 

 

“ARGH!!! DAMN YOU!!” Agares screaming in pain.

 

 

"Make your choice!! I know you and Lucifer are the best brothers right?! Ha-ha-ha-ha! I know you missed him after he died."

 

 

Akuma saw Azrael Stabbed Agares Twice.

 

 

“Hmm … If I can’t get answers to you, maybe I’ll ask the kid! Ha-ha-ha-ha!”

 

 

Azrael Threw Agares And fall to the ground.

 

 

Azrael Flew towards Akuma then Walked slowly as he approaches him.

 

 

"DAMN YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Akuma threw The Sword and shield To Azrael as he approaches him slowly.

 

 

“Ah, what a boring one, Come on!! Come out lucifer!!! I know you’re in there!! Ha-ha-ha-ha!”

 

 

"Lucifer?! I'm Akuma!!!"

 

“I'm Not talking to you stupid demon!"

 

 

“I’m talking about my Brother Inside of you!”

 

 

Akuma was shocked and then Azrael Grabbed and kicked Akuma.

 

 

"ARGH!!! D-DAMN T-THIS!!!" Akuma is suffering from pain.

 

 

“Oh?! still not coming huh?!”

 

 

"Hmm Let me Remember that day what happened, Oh yeah! That's right! You butchered One of Gabriel's commander if I remember correctly, You started Fighting Him when He Killed Your Beloved right… what's her name? Oh right! It's Yuki Isn't it? Heh."

 

Akuma suddenly remembered what happened to Yuki.

 

 

"D-Don't!! Don't… DON'T SAY HER NAME YOU FILTHY BASTARD!!!!!" Akuma screamed as he stands up and charges Azrael with his fist."

 

 

“Ahh. He’s charging onto me without any weapons.”

 

 

Azrael Grabbed Akuma’s Head and Azrael Punched Akuma’s Stomach got lifted.

 

 

“ARGH!” Akuma started Vomiting Blood.

 

 

“Oh? Why are you getting mad when I said her name?”

 

 

“I… I… I…T-Told Y-ou… N-n-not to say her n-name, Y-you bastard”

 

 

“And what are you gonna do in that state huh? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha”

 

 

"I'll kill you!!!" Akuma screamed in hatred.

 

 

"Oh no, you can't! You'll face the same fate as your lover does, Hmm, let me remember what happened… If I remember correctly, Gurama Took Her Heart from her chest right? Ha-ha-ha-ha !!!!"

 

 

Akuma started to remember what happened that Night.

 

 

"STOP!!!! STOP IT!!!!!" Akuma screaming in pain.

 

 

"Oh? Ho ho ho!!! You remember it, do you?!! Ha-ha-ha-ha Wonderful!!!!"

 

 

“oh and I forgot!! Gurama Beheaded her right? Ha-ha-ha-ha!” Azrael added.

 

 

Akuma started to feel the Hatred in his heart.

 

 

Akuma heard a voice inside him.

 

 

“Come on! Feed me more!!! Feed me more !!! Let’s make it Stronger!!!! Show me your Madness and that hate in your heart!!!! FEED ME!!!!! HA-HA-HA!!”

 

 

"Who … who are you?" Akuma replied with a low tone voice.

 

 

"Me? I'm The one who will eat those hate!! I will free you! But in exchange, you need to feed me more Hate!!!"

 

 

“Hate… Hate…”

 

 

Akuma remembered Yuki getting killed.

 

 

“YUKI!!!!!!!!” Akuma Screamed so loud.

 

 

“HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! That’s it!! COME FORTH!!! MY BROTHER!!!!”

 

 

Azrael threw Akuma into the ground.

 

 

And then Akuma Slowly stood up and starts changing like what happened on that night.

 

 

Akuma's appearance started to change again, His Skin became red, His eyes Glow red, The horns are blazing, his clothes are tearing apart as his body Grows twice as normal and then He grows a Reddish Wings without feathers Turned Upside down.

 

 

“THAT’S IT!!! THAT’S IT!!! HA-HA-HA-HA!!” Azrael was amazed.

 

 

Agares Opened his eyes and saw Akuma started changing.

 

 

“No… No… No… way… Brother… You’ve… Returned…”

 

 

Agares fainted and fall unconscious.

 

 

"Ah, I'm back again!!! Wonderful!!! HA-ha-ha-ha!!" Lucifer said.

 

 

“Welcome back!! Brother” Azrael smiled when he saw Lucifer.

 

 

“Oh, Look what we have here… It seems that this boy wants to kill you huh? The stupid Angel Of death”

 

 

Azrael got irritated.

 

“Tch… I see you still have that foul mouth of yours."

 

 

“Oh? Got mad brother?”

 

 

"huh?! what are you saying?! I'm one of the Archangels who killed you after You killed God!!"

 

 

“Eh?! I can’t remember that Stupid face of yours! Ha-ha-ha-ha!! I only remembered the face of that filthy god of yours! Ha-ha-ha-ha!”

 

 

“DAMN YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!!!”

 

 

"Oh no, I can see that You're pissed HA-HA-HA-HA"

 

 

“I AM NOW!!! IF WE KILLED YOU ONCE!!! WE … I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!”

 

 

“oh?! Are you really sure you can do it? Without the help of the other Bitch angels?”

 

 

"I'll show you the True power of One of the Archangels!!!"

 

 

Azrael pulled out his divine Scythe And he changed his appearance His entire Body Became a shadow And His head Grew Horns His wings also became a shadow and he's wearing a Torn garment all over his body and also his face is hooded.

 

 

"And the true form of the angel of death or should I say, DEATH," Lucifer said.

 

 

“Ha-ha-ha-ha! I’m surprised you still remembered Me huh?!”

 

 

Azrael’s voice became hoarse.

 

 

“Damn! Look who’s the real devil here!”

 

 

"Don't compare me to you, you filthy Fallen!! AAAGH!!!"

 

 

Azrael Charged to lucifer with his scythe.

 

 

Lucifer dodges The attack and then flew upwards and then he saw Agares Lying on the ground protected by Uruktor and Goshawk in the middle of the battlefield.

 

 

“AGARES!!!!!”

 

 

“Damn you!! what did you do to him!?”

 

“It’s just a little stabbing! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!”

 

 

“NECROMANCY”

 

 

Azrael Used a spell.

 

 

Necromancy- a forbidden spell that can raise the dead from the grave.

 

 

All the dead Demons and angels started to come back alive.

 

 

"You Stupid!!!!" Lucifer shouted.

 

 

"Attack him, my dead servants!!! HA-HA-HA!"

 

 

The dead angels and demons started to attack lucifer.

 

 

Lucifer started to defend and kill them one by one.

 

 

“HELL’S BARRAGE!”

 

Lucifer started to cast a spell.

 

 

Hell’s Barrage- a spell that summons a barrage of blue flame around the user then fires them randomly around.

 

 

The Resurrected angels and devils Have been knocked down in the ground, while the remaining Legions of Agares Fought and end Them.

 

 

“COME AT ME NOW AZRAEL!!”

 

 

Lucifer charges at Azrael with his Burning Sword.

 

 

Azrael's scythe and lucifer's sword started clanging as they fought hard.

 

 

“DAMN YOU!!!” Azrael screamed.

 

 

“I WILL NEVER FORGIVE WHAT YOU DID TO AGARES!!!” Lucifer yelled.

 

 

“DEATH SWAMP!”

 

 

Azrael casts a spell.

 

 

Death swamp- is a spell that makes you drown in the pit of darkness.

 

 

Lucifer Quickly flew to dodge the skill.

 

 

All the dead angels and demons were swallowed and the souls were eaten by Azrael, after eating their souls, Azrael became twice as his normal size and became twice as powerful than his normal state.

 

 

“HA-HA-HA-HA!! Look At me brother!!!!!! I’m Stronger than you now!!”

 

 

“huh?! What are you saying ? you ain’t gonna reach my power even you double it many times!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA I’m the one who killed God!!!”

 

 

You think that puny skill can lead me to my defeat?!” Lucifer added.

 

 

 

“What did you say?!!! DAMN YOU!!! I’ll let you feel the wrath of DEATH!!!!!RAAGH!!!!!”

 

 

Azrael charge on Lucifer.

 

 

"Huh?! did you say Wrath?!, How dare you use that word on me!!!"

 

 

“GOD’S BLESSING”

 

 

Lucifer casts a spell.

 

 

God's Blessing- a skill that makes the user thrice as fast ad powerful.

 

 

“LUMINESCENCE!”

 

 

Luminescence- Creates a Ball of Light that can be so powerful. Only the hand of God can use this skill.

 

 

“EAT THIS!!!!!! FILTHY ANGEL!!” Lucifer Screamed.

 

 

“WHAT!!!?!! ARGH!!!!!!”

 

 

Azrael got hit by Lucifer’s magic attack and fall into the ground.

 

 

The remaining angels and demons got stuck too and also fall in the ground.

 

 

“D-Damn You…Argh!!”

 

 

“hmph! Is that it? I wasn’t even grazed by your attacks! HA-HA-HA-HA pity!”

 

 

“SOUL REGEN!”

 

 

Azrael used a healing spell using the Souls of the Deceased.

 

 

"AH!!! THAT'S IT!!! HEAL ME!!!!"

 

 

Azrael's Scythe started to glow and the color became crimson red.

 

 

‘What?! This bastard!! He’s using the souls To Heal him!’

 

 

Lucifer Saw Uruktor and Goshawk lying in the ground with Agares.

 

 

“Shit I used too much, I hit them!”

 

 

After a moment, Azrael Fully healed Himself.

 

 

"Ah!!! Now!! brother!! let's continue the fight!" Azrael said.

 

 

"Then Come at me, You weakling!!! HA-HA-HA-HA"

 

 

“Hah!! Oh no, I’m Not the one who will fight you this time, Let’s see if you can still laugh HA-HA-HA-HA”

 

 

“What do you mean ?”

 

 

Lucifer descends from the sky and he saw something.

 

 

“BEHOLD!!! THE MAIN REASON WHY HE LET YOU TAKE OVER ON HIS BODY ON THAT NIGHT !!! HA-HA-HA-HA!”

 

 

Yuki, Shinyu, Mai, and Yuna Stepped into the battlefield…

 

 

 

0