Chapter 4
131 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Teron - Cocoyashi Village Chief|

Spoiler

[collapse]

"Thank you for your help, good sir!"

"Don't mention it, maam. It is our duty to help the people in need."

I smile a little when I see the woman who has a large gash on her arms from an accident is healed. It has been two weeks since the Marines made a base on this island, and it has been a week since Yuuji went to this village to give free healing to the people of Cocoyashi village.

The 7th Marine Branch of East Blue is a blessing to the people of Cocoyashi village. In a matter of a month, they manage to destroy seven pirates with at least fifty men on their ship. Under the leadership of Captain 'Quick Steel' Brutus, the 7th Marine Branch, they carve their name into the heart of all pirate's heart in East Blue.

In the 7th Branch, there are three names that many pirates fear. Quick Steel Brutus, the captain of the Marines Branch. Quiet Sniper, Silvana, the Lieutenant of the 7th Branch and Fiancee to Captain Brutus. Lastly, Warrior of Light, Yuuji, the Warrant Officer of the 7th Branch.

Among the three of them, Yuuji is the most beloved. He is kind, polite, and manages to befriend all of the people in the village, even the grumpy Genzo.

"Thank you for helping us, Yuuji."

"Hahahaha, don't mention it, sir."

"Haaa… How many should I remind you? Please call me Teron."

".... Are you sure?"

"Of course! You are not a stranger to us."

"Then, Teron."

"Good!"

I nod my head and am about to say something. However, a familiar voice could be heard before I could say something.

"Yo! Warrant boy!"

I release a sigh and look to the side. I can see a young woman grinning brightly while carrying two little girls in her arms. She is Bell-mère, who retired a year ago after adopting the two little girls as her own daughter.

Spoiler

[collapse]

Those two girls are Nami and Nojiko.

"Hello, Belle-mère. How are you?"

"Doing fine! Sadly, these little rascals are not fine."

She put down her daughters, who looked away in embarrassment and tried to hide the bruise on their shoulders.

"Trying to climb another tree?" I asked, "They are becoming more and more like you, Bell."

"Heh! They are my daughters after all!"

"Haaaa… I don't know if that was a good thing or not. I don't think this village can survive another little Bell-mère."

"Hahahahaha!"

While we are having a small chat, I can see Yuuji already healing both Nami and Nojiko.

"And that is done. You two need to be more careful next time, okay? I'm not always here, you know?"

"If you are not here, we will go to the marine base then!"

"En!"

I chuckle a little when I see Yuuji's exasperated expression. He may be a fully bloodied warrior of the sea, but just like any adult, he cannot win against the logic of a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Gures Hakai - Captain of Hakai Pirate|

"A new Marine base has been built huh? They dare to build a base in my territory?!"

I look at my first mate and say.

"Call up all the boys. We will raid Cocoyashi village."

6